*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 02:54:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS  (Read 5312 times)

YOURMOM

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 10:24:19 AM »

Quote from: YOURMOM
hello my name is =(TBC)=(SLT)YOURMOM. i was trying to connect to the ventrilo ip but it said kicked:becuase you are on ban list but i am not banned from servers, i dont know why it says that im kicked becuase i didnt have a mic since today. if someone could tell me what happened or clear this 'kick" incedent that would be great if you have any questions my email is football_lover_jon@hotmail.com
no i have no i dea who dubdevil is my name on ventrilo is =(TBC)=(SLT)YOURMOM
aas you probably know adolph1938 is my clan leader that might be why but i dont know for shure if you could unkick me from your ventrilo server that would be great becuase i dont know why i am kicked

YOURMOM

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »

HEY SUSIE FUCK YOU YOU STUIPED BITCH JUST BECUASE I WAS OWNING YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GET ANGRY O YA EVERYONE CALLED YOU A MAN! AND I SAID YOU WERENT BECUASE I SAW THOSE PICTURES SO DONT GET PISSED AT ME

YOURMOM

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 10:28:49 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
i was there, and its the damn truth. PLUS TBC guy, I fucking told you if you are gonna come in out vent again to change your gay ass phonetic. so its your own fucking fault.
i dont have a phoenic? and you never told me anything dude sorry if i pissed you off but i kept on trying to connect and it sais missing file thats why i did that =|

YOURMOM

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 10:32:03 AM »

Quote from: Susie
Yeah i was playing battle of britian and he just kept doing stupid things, such as showing off by flying between a mountin just to be cut up by my AA.

Then he accused me of being a guy, then i talked to him on msn, showed him lots of pictures, then he was like SUSIESS A A GIRL then started going on about how girls shouldent play games, they should be doing up there hair...

Its great he's banned. In game he only speaks in caps!

EDIT: Administroters? wtf are they?
FUCK NO I DIDNT START BABLING ON ABOUT HOW GIRLS SHOULDNT PLAY THAT WAS STARWAKER AND I WASNT DESTROYING YOUR AA GUN K STOP TRYING TO GET ME BANNED JUST BECUASE YOU ARE A LITTLE ANGRY AND MY PHOENIC SAIS HI THATS ALL
O IT MIIGHTOF BEEN THT I SAID YOURMOM AND THEN NIKING AND SNOWBOARDING AND STUFF BUT THAT WAS IN MY NAME THOUGH

[DOA] Tomdj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 10:35:58 AM »

USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON

YOURMOM

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 10:39:03 AM »

no i have no i dea who dubdevil is my name on ventrilo is =(TBC)=(SLT)YOURMOM
aas you probably know adolph1938 is my clan leader that might be why but i dont know for shure if you could unkick me from your ventrilo server that would be great becuase i dont know why i am kicked
HAHAHAAHA IM JUST KIDDIN I WAS ABOUT TO HACK YOUR SERVERS AND FUCK EM ALL UP ADOLPH WAS RIGHT YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF COCKY BACKSTABBIN ASSHOLES, THE ONLY GUYS HE LIKE WERE VANNILATHRILLA,PARTBOY BEETLEJUICE AND CHRISDAKILLA THE REST WERE A BUNCH OF SOB'S. SO YOUR LUCKY U BANNED ME YOU FUCKERS.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 11:03:44 AM »

Tell ya what kid hack our servers I want you to. Your're ban will stay for good now, you can thank you're mouth for that. And if any admin see's this little shit in any server ban his ass on site. I will let you read this before I ban you on the forums.

You can talk shit if you like but when you go threatning our servers you're ass is gone.

[DOA] Tomdj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 11:21:56 AM »

^ BURN

Thanks bonhead.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 11:29:48 AM by [DOA] Tomdj »

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 11:40:42 AM »

I dont like adolf........ he pissed me off to many times. he couldnt even shoot me down in a Ju i would switch to the gunner and just own him over and over agian

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »

i dont have a phoenic? and you never told me anything dude sorry if i pissed you off but i kept on trying to connect and it sais missing file thats why i did that =|

well right now your phonetic is your name =(TBC)=... do your know how that sounds twenty times in a row on vent? Change your phonetic to something else or you will stay banned.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »

HA HA Lol. all that mouthing just made it worse. if you hate mafia so much then y don't u ask ur broke leader to get ur own server.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 12:24:27 PM »

Quote from: Brian
HA HA Lol. all that mouthing just made it worse. if you hate mafia so much then y don't u ask ur broke leader to get ur own server.

you dont have much room to talk.......Del ta
j/k :)

*MAFIA* Phantom

HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 12:31:47 PM »

I say we unban YOURMOM and let him "hack" our servers! LOL wat a laff. stupid fucking kids.  Tell adolf he is my bitch and so are your parents.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 12:48:06 PM »

LOL you guys are missing the whole point the best part of this is that adolf went back to TBC LOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOLLL!!!!!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

HELP ME ADMINISTROTERS
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 06:06:01 PM »

What a fucking retard, another waste of sperm

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.