*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 09:45:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: and the truth comes out!  (Read 3238 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:37:11 PM »

twisted AKA zepp admitted on the server not 2 minutes ago that he was *MAFIA* Zepplin and lied to us to get into *MAFIA* score 1 for the fucking milk man baby

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »

I think we knew that......

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 03:54:14 PM »

well we knew it but it wasent proven! now it is! heres an example its like we all know havok is gay... but we just need that last bit off proof to know for sure

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
well we knew it but it wasent proven! now it is! heres an example its like we all know havok is gay... but we just need that last bit off proof to know for sure

I've slept with havok.  He's gay.  Trust me... he's ALL gay, I've never seen a stiffer stiffy.  Love you Havok!

Wait, what did he lie about?
i'm joining doa;)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
I've slept with havok.  He's gay.  Trust me... he's ALL gay, I've never seen a stiffer stiffy.  Love you Havok!

Wait, what did he lie about?

he said he was a mute..... then we asked him on the game y he lied to join and he said he was scared to talk

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 04:42:20 PM »

Milky Way you owe me $100 out of the $1000 you get from Blakjax.  He was right when he said that it was Zepplin who said he was mute, and Blak didn't believe him.

FORK IT OVER SUCKA.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »

thats bullshit i didnt say i lied to get into mafia i said i lied because i was nervous to talk on vent now stop putting words into my mouth.

and the truth has been out for months. i told beetle along time ago that i was zeppelin.

ok milky so i dont know why your so concerned over it.yes i lied i admit ok im not sayin what i did was good i was just to scared to talk on vent. and i changed my name to twisted when i had anough cofidence and then got a mic. ok milk so lay the fuck off. i havent done shit to you.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 05:15:07 PM »

you tried to sucker everyone into thinking you were a mute then left the clan claiming some bullshit story about your parents and all this shit LIEING to everyone lets not forget just to come back as twisted and wanting to join *MAFIA* again not to mention you have 2 diffrent birthdays in each profile who knows what to beleive with you.... you used to cry about it when people were laughing at you for being a mute on how it was so fucked up well pretending to be a mute is more fucked up then that so cry me a river

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK
Milky Way you owe me $100 out of the $1000 you get from Blakjax.  He was right when he said that it was Zepplin who said he was mute, and Blak didn't believe him.

FORK IT OVER SUCKA.

NO FAGGOT, i said Darth was the REAL mute one, and i said Zeppelin wasnt really a mute so I WIN BITCH!

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 05:20:04 PM »

no you dont we still need proof that darth is acctually a real mute + i said zepplin said he was a mute!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 05:29:07 PM »

Quote from: Twisted
thats bullshit i didnt say i lied to get into mafia i said i lied because i was nervous to talk on vent now stop putting words into my mouth.

and the truth has been out for months. i told beetle along time ago that i was zeppelin.

ok milky so i dont know why your so concerned over it.yes i lied i admit ok im not sayin what i did was good i was just to scared to talk on vent. and i changed my name to twisted when i had anough cofidence and then got a mic. ok milk so lay the fuck off. i havent done shit to you.

That is a total lie. I was in the game MULTIPLE times when you claimed to be mute. I remember because i asked why you didn't have to be in vent to be in mafia, and you said because you couldn't speak, i also remember you defending yourself when i made fun of you for being mute. So, that WOULD be lying to get into mafia, case closed....OWNE D!
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 05:37:23 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
NO FAGGOT, i said Darth was the REAL mute one, and i said Zeppelin wasnt really a mute so I WIN BITCH!

The agreement was that you would pay Milky Way $1,000 if he was right on saying that Zeppelin said he was a mute....... we found out he did, and you have to give him the money.  You said that you thought that Darth was the mute, but you still owe Milky money because he obviously was the smarter one and said that Zeppelin said he was.  You got owned and you owe him money.  FORK IT OVER I'M HUNGRY.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 05:43:03 PM »

Seig heil! Seig heil!

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 06:03:04 PM »

i didnt come back to fight i admited i was zeppelin ok i know what i did was cowardly and wrong now quit fighting with me ok i just want to move on.

and milky i dont know why your on my back so much i said i was zeppelin and that what i did was wrong now why to have to keep insisting on being such an asshole.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
and the truth comes out!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 06:13:33 PM »

becuase you deceived us al its simple enough

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.