*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 10:20:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Rep War  (Read 6381 times)

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Rep War
« on: March 22, 2006, 06:06:08 PM »

Ok, If you write in this post and are cool and I like you then Ill rep anyone with something funny/entertaining to say. And you can rep me back for making such a cool but pointless thread.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 06:59:20 PM »

Did you see my screen shots of you in the Midway thread?  Figured since this was Spam I could ask you in here.

I hope you get your Battlefield working and are able to play with us longer..... I don't like to see you come in all the time and then leave over and over again.  :(

Loaded

Rep War
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 07:06:18 PM »

Maybe the rules have changed, but you doing this will/could just get rep turned off.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Rep War
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 07:11:43 PM »

-rep for loaded for being so negative. +rep for thasnyper. lol.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Rep War
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 07:22:10 PM »

You still have to earn it the rep. I said you had to say something entertaining to make me laugh. I didnt say give me rep or I ban you. No I didnt see them. where are they?

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 11:10:25 PM »

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 11:15:42 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla
-rep for loaded for being so negative. +rep for thasnyper. lol.

i woulde neg rep him if he hits you with neg rep your gonna lose about 20 points

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 11:18:20 PM »

On February twenty third nineteen thirty-four Huey Long proposed a program to distribute the nations wealth.  This program was designed to encourage fairness and equality among the economic classes in America.  It was also designed to curb the nations growing depression.  Huey Long’s main argument with the distribution of the nations wealth was the amount of debt in America.  Long stated, “We have too much money owing” referring to the nations large debt with its citizens.  Long also argued other matters concerning the distribution of wealth including the abundance of crops.  Long understood that this abundance wasn’t limited to agricultural matters.  Long stated, “We have a home-loan problem because we have to many houses, and yet nobody can buy them.”

Although Huey Long’s grievances over the amount of debt the country was facing seemed intense, they pale in comparison to his grievances over the distribution of wealth.  Long believed that the bulk of the money in the country was distributed with only a few men.  He believed that it was these wealthy men that were causing the majority of the economic problems the country was facing.  Huey Long being angered by this distribution of wealth and how much was being done about it proposed a plan to redistribute the wealth, predominately among the nations families.

Long proclaimed that this redistribution was not to be divided equally.  Long stated, “There should be a guarantee of a family wealth of around $5,000.”  Long said this amount should be enough to sustain a home, automobile, radio, other ordinary conveniences and give parents an opportunity to educate their children.  Huey Long also proposed to limit large fortunes.  His plan was to limit the amount of money one man could own to $50,000,000.00.  He proclaimed this limit would be sufficient enough to carry out the balance of his proposal.  Long also mentioned a pension for the elderly which gives persons sixty or older thirty dollars a month.  

Huey Long’s proposal, which seemed very valiant to a populist society but was flawed in the face of democracy.  Long’s plan, which called for the robbery of those who had made good investments, was nothing short of that.  Long’s proposal which limited the amount of money one man could own stands in contradiction to the ideals this country was found upon.  This ideal Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, would be infringed upon by Lon’s proposal because of the redistribution .  If a man accumulates an amount of wealth that he has earned than this man should be able to keep his wealth and do with it as he pleases in accordance with the law.  This is governed by the pursuit of happiness.  If this man finds happiness in prosperity than why not let him be?  

Though the economic state of the nation has left many families in dire straights, the fact that the prosperous should have to pay for this unfortunate situation is preposterous.  Long’s proposal called for a distribution of $5,000 to the nations families who did not earn this money.  This is another plan that stands to demolish this nations ideals.  If a person is given a fair share of which they have not worked for than the ideals cease to be that of this nations but that of a communist society.

History has shown that although prosperous in some instances but short-lived communism pales in comparison to the prosperity that a democracy can bring to a nation.  This may seem unfair and maybe even cruel to some but this nation was not founded on fairness it was founded on equality.  Every man has an equal chance at prosperity and if he does not heed this chance than he is left behind by the few that have the initiative to observe this chance and take it for all it is worth.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 11:19:54 PM »

Cool, I'm sure Milky Way can you use that for school....... oh wait HE FUCKING DROPPED OUT.

Nice way of showing you know how to use Ctril + C and Ctrl + V.  :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 11:25:55 PM by *MAFIA* HaVoK »

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 11:42:13 PM »

i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 11:42:43 PM »

go back to sleep you fucking nigger!

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 12:49:09 AM »

Free game on http://www.trackmanianations.com
That's cool!

SuprMusclyKillerSmurf

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 06:30:55 AM »

i believe i can fly!

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers...For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Rep War
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2006, 07:15:10 AM »

how do u guys like my acting in here:

http://www.meatspin.com

[DOA] Tomdj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Rep War
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2006, 08:51:28 AM »

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.