*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 28, 2024, 04:15:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ladies...  (Read 10491 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
are you saying we will be banned if we do it period or if we use *MAFIA* as a whole when we do it

JUST DONT DO IT PERIOD!

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2006, 07:57:00 PM »

kraut jsut answer the dam nquestion because there is a VERY big diffrence between the 2

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2006, 08:21:30 PM »

well im in with swifty..... i just want to play and have fun. Mess with people  once in a while (since thats where *MAFIA* began).

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ladies...
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2006, 08:25:42 PM »

Be good swifty no mafia member is going to get banned. If none of you remember me saying as long as you dont include mafia in you're personal attacks I can care less.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2006, 08:29:13 PM »

so you guys thought it would be ok to make a decision on banning clan members  without asking bonehead? even though bonehead said he doesnt care what we do as long as we dont represent *MAFIA* when doing it? your trying to tell me what i have to do outside of the clan you can go fuck yourself

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2006, 08:48:35 PM »

When fuckheads like you post shit on another clans forums, and i find out that I could lose my internet, etc? Just stay the the hell away from doa, if you arent even going to respect them.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2006, 09:04:08 PM »

Your a fucking idiot.  Get the fuck out of MAFIA if you dont know when to shut up and when to behave.  This is not about you being a fucking idiot.  This is about all of us.  You are just some peasant I could care less for but Me beetle and the other staff dont need to worry because peasants like you make bad mistakes that effect everybody.  It is not my responsibility to baby sit.  I cant be on 24/7 to make sure you dont fuck up.  I came on today and what was going on? Somone fucked somthing up again.  I have been her way longer then you and dont you dare try to spit back policies and whats fair at me.  Yes if I see you rep MAFIA and conspire against DOA on OUR vent.  Watch what happens.  Just try me.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2006, 09:33:14 PM »

so you guys thought it would be ok to make a decision on banning clan members  without asking bonehead? even though bonehead said he doesnt care what we do as long as we dont represent *MAFIA* when doing it? your trying to tell me what i have to do outside of the clan you can go fuck yourself

All I personally have to say to ALL of you is what I said in post #22.  Go back and re-read it if you want.  Yeah, Swifty, Krautkiller, and I were on ventrilo in a channel together when Swifty made his post, but I never said I agreed to ban people.  Like Bonehead has said all along, we will deal with you if it is *MAFIA* related.  And even though you might not be bothering [DOA] in the name of *MAFIA*, it is still coming back to us, and to me, thats relating *MAFIA*.  If you could do what you want, outside of the clan, and have it not relate to me, then I could care less.  But this is becoming a problem and its getting crazy.  

Don't try to turn this around on us "going behind Bonehead's back" and making us look guilty.  We just want to try to put an end to all of this.

Milky Way - You and I have had conversations about it on MSN and AIM - and I thought you said you have agreed to STOP.  So maybe I was wrong, or maybe you changed your mind.  But if you have agreed, then nothing in this post should concern you anymore.  Just do what you said and leave it alone, let it die.  Maybe I should have PMed this to you, but I think other people need to see it.

And before you go telling me or anyone else in *MAFIA* to go F themselves, think about what you're doing and what you're saying.  We don't have many rules here in *MAFIA*, but one of them is to show mutual respect for one another.  If you don't believe me, read rule #2 in this post:  http://www.mafiaowns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2555

I think its fine to talk trash and mess with people or clans, we all do it.  But this is getting old and bothersome.  Like I've said before, everything I want to say I've said in post #22 and I don't feel the need at this time to repeat myself.  If it becomes personal then I might start to say some more things...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:51:14 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 09:56:33 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
When fuckheads like you post shit on another clans forums, and i find out that I could lose my internet, etc? Just stay the the hell away from doa, if you arent even going to respect them.

LOL i guess you beleive everything blacksheep says you cant lose your internet if i spam a public forum if you think you can then your a jackass

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
Your a fucking idiot.  Get the fuck out of MAFIA if you dont know when to shut up and when to behave.  This is not about you being a fucking idiot.  This is about all of us.  You are just some peasant I could care less for but Me beetle and the other staff dont need to worry because peasants like you make bad mistakes that effect everybody.  It is not my responsibility to baby sit.  I cant be on 24/7 to make sure you dont fuck up.  I came on today and what was going on? Somone fucked somthing up again. I have been her way longer then you and dont you dare try to spit back policies and whats fair at me.  Yes if I see you rep MAFIA and conspire against DOA on OUR vent.  Watch what happens.  Just try me.

lets start here because your in *MAFIA* longer then me you have your own set of rules?? sorry i didint know that someone should have told me a long time ago... ok lets move on so when did i conspire against DOA on *MAFIA* vent? o thats right i never have

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
 Like Bonehead has said all along, we will deal with you if it is *MAFIA* related.  And even though you might not be bothering [DOA] in the name of *MAFIA*, it is still coming back to us, and to me, thats relating *MAFIA*.  If you could do what you want, outside of the clan, and have it not relate to me, then I could care less.

Milky Way - You and I have had conversations about it on MSN and AIM - and I thought you said you have agreed to STOP.  So maybe I was wrong, or maybe you changed your mind.  But if you have agreed, then nothing in this post should concern you anymore.  Just do whatyou said and leave it alone, let it die.  Maybe I should have PMed this to you, but I think other people need to see it.

And before you go telling me or anyone else in *MAFIA* to go F themselves, think about what you're doing and what you're saying.  We don't have many rules here in *MAFIA*, but one of them is to show mutual respect for one another.  If you don't believe me, read rule #2 in this post:  http://www.mafiaowns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2555

first off beetle do not blame me becuase you cant tell blacksheep to go fuck himself and its not your problem YOUR the one that lets it become a *MAFIA* situation by going over then and when they ask you to check this IP or check that IP you do it.. so in a round about way the only reason you keep hearing about it is becuase you keep trying to fix it <<< dont blame me for that one bud...

yes i did agree to stop but in no way will i ever be told by you swifty or krautkiller what i am ALLOWED to do on the internet on my own computer as long as it doesnt involve *MAFIA*

maybe you dotn remeber this post beetle so i will show you again

I am sick of this shit I have been through this before with other clans and I must say its a pain in the ass but we are the only god damn clan that does not try to police its members with its own bullshit rules and fake laws and you know what? *MAFIA* will never be like that. Be proud to be mafia enjoy your freedom and the right to be free and do as you please within the confines of the laws set by the federal to local levels.

so yes when swifty wants to sit their and try to run what i do over the internet thats not giving me respect so yes i stand by what i say and he can go fuck himself

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2006, 10:15:33 PM »

Milky Way - are you causing drama?  Because we don't do that here anymore.  
Here is my reply to what you have said.

first off beetle do not blame me becuase you cant tell blacksheep to go fuck himself and its not your problem YOUR the one that lets it become a *MAFIA* situation by going over then and when they ask you to check this IP or check that IP you do it.. so in a round about way the only reason you keep hearing about it is becuase you keep trying to fix it <<< dont blame me for that one bud...

Where in my post did I try to blame you?  Or anyone else for that matter?  Show me, please.  Oh, wait, you can't, because I didn't blame you.  As far as me going over there and talking to them, or not being able to tell them to f themslevs - isn't that my decision?  Are you trying to control my actions by telling me what to do and what not to do?  Because if you are, then you are contradicting yourself and you are a hypocrite.

yes i did agree to stop but in no way will i ever be told by you swifty or krautkiller what i am ALLOWED to do on the internet on my own computer as long as it doesnt involve *MAFIA*

Why are you addressing this to me?  I have never said I'm telling you what you're allowed to do on the internet.  So you are talking to the wrong person with that quote.  But you are right in that we are allowed to control what you do in *MAFIA*, so I'd be careful with what you say if you can see where I'm going with this...

maybe you dotn remeber this post beetle so i will show you again
I am sick of this shit I have been through this before with other clans and I must say its a pain in the ass but we are the only god damn clan that does not try to police its members with its own bullshit rules and fake laws and you know what? *MAFIA* will never be like that. Be proud to be mafia enjoy your freedom and the right to be free and do as you please within the confines of the laws set by the federal to local levels.

Thanks for reminding me but you didn't need to.  I already know that Bonehead feels that way (I've known him longer than you remember), and plus I have pretty good memory as it is, when it comes to posts and who says what and when and blah blah blah.  Thanks for the reminder though.  What Bonehead said in your quote is correct and I'm not trying to argue that.

so yes when swifty wants to sit their and try to run what i do over the internet thats not giving me respect so yes i stand by what i say and he can go fuck himself

Maybe Swifty did try to take matters in his own hands, but Bonehead has already replied to that.  Go back and read post #49 since you forgot.  he said nobody will be banned and as long as it doesn't involve *MAFIA* he could care less.  There's no need to add anything to that, its over, forget it.  Now I understand that you feel like what Swifty said was disrespectful, but that doesn't mean you should do it back.  That there my friend is against our rule of showing each other respect.  

If you are smart, you would stop posting nonsense on this thread and talk to me, Swifty, Krautkiller, and anyone else you want to by PMs.  Bonehead HATES drama, as do many of the admins, and I'm sure when they see it this thread will be closed.  But since I know you hate it when I reply and close it, I'll leave it open for now.  Just let it go man, its not worth it.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2006, 10:19:53 PM »

Milky, why are you responding to threats nobody made?  Swifty and Bonehead said to leave MAFIA out of it, whether you bring us in directly or indirectly.  I don't want to speak for Bonehead, but I think what he meant was that Brian should not be banned for doing something to DOA that wasn't attached to MAFIA, despite Swifty's threats.  As far as Swifty's threats to YOU, Milky, they match up with Bonehead's perfectly: do what you want to DOA, but you may not bring MAFIA into it.  If you use a little insight, you'd realize that the best way to avoid bringing MAFIA into it is to NOT DO IT AT ALL.  Look, part of your internet identity is "Member of MAFIA" so NO MATTER WHAT alias you assume (even one without MAFIA or MILKY or WAY in it), the second they identify you as one who associates with MAFIA (via IP or whatever), MAFIA pops up on their radar, we take heat, and yeah, you may get in trouble.  Don't risk it.  There are better ways to get your fun, like flying kites, skipping stones, and banging cute guys.  I'm not coming down on you, but just chill out - we're on your side man.  No one's threatening to ban you for non-MAFIA related things.  Also, a tip about arguing with someone: it's better to point out flaws in his logic than to insult them.  And if you can't find flaws in his logic, be a man and swallow your pride - don't use anger as a substitute for it.  Be nicer.

Beetle and I posted almost simultaneously, so pardon any redundancy.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 10:29:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Milky Way - are you causing drama?  Because we don't do that here anymore.  
Here is my reply to what you have said.

Where in my post did I try to blame you?  Or anyone else for that matter?  Show me, please.  Oh, wait, you can't, because I didn't blame you.  As far as me going over there and talking tothem, or not being able to tell them to f themslevs - isn't that my decision?  Are you trying to control my actions by telling me what to do and what not to do?  Because if you are, then you are contradicting yourself and you are a hypocrite.

Why are you addressing this to me?  I have never said I'm telling you what you're allowed to do on the internet.  So you are talking to the wrong person with that quote.  But you are right in that we are allowed to control what you do in *MAFIA*, so I'd be careful with what you say if you can see where I'm going with this...

Thanks for reminding me but you didn't need to.  I already know that Bonehead feels that way (I've known him longer than you remember), and plus I have pretty good memory as it is, when it comes to posts and who says what and when and blah blah blah.  Thanks for the reminder though.  What Bonehead said in your quote is correct and I'm not trying to argue that.

Maybe Swifty did try to take matters in his own hands, but Bonehead has already replied to that.  Go back and read post #49 since you forgot.  he said nobody will be banned and as long as it doesn't involve *MAFIA* he could care less.  There's no need to add anything to that, its over, forget it.  Now I understand that you feel like what Swifty said was disrespectful, but that doesn't mean you should do it back.  That there my friend is against our rule of showing each other respect.  

If you are smart, you would stop posting nonsense on this thread and talk to me, Swifty, Krautkiller, and anyone else you want to by PMs.  Bonehead HATES drama, as do many of the admins, and I'm sure when they see it this thread will be closed.  But since I know you hate it when I reply and close it, I'll leave it open for now.  Just let it go man, its not worth it.

ok first no i am not trying to cause drama you 3 are the ones causing drama by trying to censor what i am allowed to do on my own time.. next you never acctually blammed us but you sure has hell have implied it and yes you telling DOA to go fuck themselves is your choice just as much as what i do with my free time on the internet but if you dont want to listen to blacksheep everytime u go over their you could have stopped it a LONG time ago.. and the reason i was adressing it to you is because i know you the only one that will acctually post back with something reasonable to saa other then swifty who just says your a peasent etc etc etc

if what bonehead said in my quote is true then you beetle and kraut should have never even talked about telling us to stop or we will be banned..

and yes bonehead did reply to it but if you read swiftys post after that he totally ignores bonehead assuring me that i will be banned if i fuck with DOA

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Milky, why are you responding to threats nobody made?  Swifty and Bonehead said to leave MAFIA out of it, whether you bring us in directly or indirectly.  I don't want to speak for Bonehead, but I think what he meant was that Brian should not be banned for doing something to DOA that wasn't attached to MAFIA, despite Swifty's threats.  As far as Swifty's threats to YOU, Milky, they match up with Bonehead's perfectly: do what you want to DOA, but you may not bring MAFIA into it.  If you use a little insight, you'd realize that the best way to avoid bringing MAFIA into it is to NOT DO IT AT ALL.  Look, part of your internet identity is "Member of MAFIA" so NO MATTER WHAT alias you assume (even one without MAFIA or MILKY or WAY in it), the second they identify you as one who associates with MAFIA (via IP or whatever), MAFIA pops up on their radar, we take heat, and yeah, you may get in trouble.  Don't risk it.  There are better ways to get your fun, like flying kites, skipping stones, and banging cute guys.  I'm not coming down on you, but just chill out - we're on your side man.  No one's threatening to ban you for non-MAFIA related things.  Also, a tip about arguing with someone: it's better to point out flaws in his logic than to insult them.  And if you can't find flaws in his logic, be a man and swallow your pride - don't use anger as a substitute for it.  Be nicer.

Beetle and I posted almost simultaneously, so pardon any redundancy.

what you have to realize is that the people fucking with DOA are not the ones bringing *MAFIA* into it... it is beetle that keeps bringing *MAFIA* into it when he doesnt have to... sure thta is his choice but then you cant yell at the people doing it if beetle refuses to tell them to fuck off...

PS thanks for keeping it open beetle and im not mad i jsut dont agree with what swifty/you/krautkiller are trying to do to the members

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 10:42:50 PM »

[SIZE="7"]SHUT THE FUCK UP MILKY[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]You are uneducated, all if this is over your head, kraut answers a question saying don't do it period (you asked if it was period or using mafia), and you replied that he needs to just answer the damn question.  You can't comprehend anything, and all you do is bitch.  I'M SICK of you, you shouldn't be sick of us being sensible.[/SIZE]
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2006, 10:52:14 PM »

[SIZE="7"][SIZE="7"][/SIZE]LOOK I CAN WRITE IN BIG FUCKING LETTERS TO WOOOOOOT
[/SIZE]

the way i took krauts answer was simply telling me not do it not answering my question so yes i was wrong sorry kraut love yah

[SIZE="1"][/SIZE] you shouldent be worried about stuff that has nothing to do with you iceman

kthxbye
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 11:03:34 PM by *MAFIA* Milky Way »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2006, 10:55:56 PM »

Hahaha, wow ICEMAN, tell us how you really feel...  Anyway, I am a very patient person, and I am a very calm person, and I am going to continue to try to be so.

1 - ok first no i am not trying to cause drama you 3 are the ones causing drama by trying to censor what i am allowed to do on my own time..

2 - if what bonehead said in my quote is true then you beetle and kraut should have never even talked about telling us to stop or we will be banned..

3 - what you have to realize is that the people fucking with DOA are not the ones bringing *MAFIA* into it... it is beetle that keeps bringing *MAFIA* into it when he doesnt have to... sure thta is his choice but then you cant yell at the people doing it if beetle refuses to tell them to fuck off...

4 - PS thanks for keeping it open beetle and im not mad i jsut dont agree with what swifty/you/krautkiller are trying to do to the members

1 - We are not trying to cause drama by censoring what you or anyone else is allowed to do on your own time.  You are misunderstandi ng what we are saying.  We are trying to be mature about it and we are trying to just get you all to stop because it is annoying.

2 - Once again you are making stuff up.  Yes what Bonehead said is true.  However, I personally never told you to stop or you will be banned.  Thats what Krautkiller and Swifty have said, but not me, so please stop using my name with that phrase.  I have requested it several times, thats all.  And I suggested that you stop posting, but I am not telling you what to do.

3 - Like Elliot said, you are bringing *MAFIA* into it because you are in *MAFIA* and we have to deal with what you are doing.  Every time you see someone pissed about something that happens, they post in flame, and we all deal with it.  This is similar to that.  Me refusing to tell them to F off is my personal decision.  I like to try to get along with people, there's nothing wrong with that.

4 - As for keeping this open, you are welcome.  You say you're not mad but you sure are making it seem that way.  You don't have to agree with what anyone or everyone in *MAFIA* believes or wants to do, but there's a mature way to go about it, and you're not practicing it.  You can have a civilized disagreement with someone, or a group of people, and have it not be an argrument.  Its tough but its possible.

For the last time, I am ASKING you, to please just let all of this stuff go.  If you cannot get along with people or whatever, either try to talk to them in a respectful fashion, or PM them if you can't, or, just totally ignore them.  Please do not reply if you are just going to repeat everything you've already said, it'll just make things worse.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 11:06:15 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 24 queries.