*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 11:37:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: boeman = pussy  (Read 5966 times)

DuBDeviL

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thetriplegays.weblinker.nl
boeman = pussy
« on: March 25, 2006, 08:31:08 AM »

i think ur fucking pussy man , on ventrilo u don't even say nothings when i talkin to u but on this u will , next time u whant to say somthings to me say it on VENTRILO =PUSSSSSSSSYYYYYY
ps: kweni komt trug als ge echt mijn taal kunt na doen want da van u blijft hollands wat da ge daar ook probeerde  ...kwas u dus echt vierkantig uit aant lache ze . blijve oefene zou ik zegge!!

DuBDeviL

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 08:33:19 AM »

ga nog wa kijke naar sesam straat en bassie en adnrian .
stoeme hollander meu stoem taalke ... asjemenouw seg

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 08:34:44 AM »

Wow i think u need a life.......... .. :smily020:

and stop talking in German unless u will translate it

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 08:52:49 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Wow i think u need a life.......... .. :smily020:

and stop talking in German unless u will translate it

I think its Dutch, but who cares, you're right, he needs to just go away...

Loaded

boeman = pussy
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 08:55:59 AM »

And this is from someone that has his hand down his shorts.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 08:59:44 AM »

Quote from: Loaded
And this is from someone that has his hand down his shorts.

but for some reason, he cant find what he looking for. weird. lol

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2006, 09:14:11 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
but for some reason, he cant find what he looking for. weird. lol

Lol. Sad but true lmao.

Oh and dubby, you might think I'm a pussy, but I think I'm smart. See the thing I did was MUTING YOU, because YOUR AN ANNOYING KID THAT REMINDS ME OF CRUMPET!
I muted you because I have learned how to deal with little fucks like you! But you dumb people still go to the channal where I'm in, and then start whining that I don't talk back. Doesn't that make you thinking that you might have been MUTED by me? NO?? NOOOOO????  Then your REALLY DUMB, but I already knew that.

So basicly I CAN'T hear YA!
Hows that, huh? I guess you never thought about that you LITTLE STUPID RETARDED SCUMBACK MOTHERFUCKING KID!
NOW STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM AND VENTRILO. There is no need to fill this forum with this kind of shit.

Oh and please post in english next time, so you can give all the mafia's a laugh.

Oh and I wasn't tryingn to talk in your shitty Belgium language. All I did was writing something that YOU can't understand. Fucking idiot, if you used your brains you might have figured that out. And its kinda obvious that it stays dutch. DUH   I SAID IT WAS A FUCKING DUTCH DIALECT YOU RETARD. FIRST LEARN TO READ, THEN LEARN TO TYPE, AND MABY THEN YOU SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 09:22:19 AM by *MAFIA* Boemann (nl) »

DuBDeviL

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 10:12:42 AM »

voor al die mongole doek da  ni int engels da zij mijn taal is spreke dan lach ik hun uit als ze een fout schrijve ebbe ze daar wel is aan gedacht... en als ge toch zo slim zijt wrm vertaalde et dan zelf ni seut . koopt u broeken op maat en ni te kort , of boekentaske te hoog e seutke... vertaal ma slimmerd. en kweni ma belgisch is just et zelfde als ulle taal alleeen dat de onze veel beter en leuker is om te prate dan jullie met nouw en jij jouw en asjemenouw  met die stoeme belachelijke mooi nederlands woordjes van jullie .makak.....

*MAFIA* LAAZ

boeman = pussy
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 10:29:36 AM »

HAHAHA boeman got owned in dutch

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

Dude, that isn't even Dutch! He can't even talk the language the right way.
He forgets letters and words are 100% wrong. Learn some Dutch Dub, and get a life!

DuBDeviL

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 11:35:09 AM »

man kijkt zo spreek ik dus in mijn land tege mijn vriende zo spreke jullie ( nouw jha ik zal maar eens heel gaan schrijveN he want anders zijn er hier mensjes die niet te vreden zijn die seute van tegen woordig denken echt dat ze het zijn hoor) is deze versie goe  voor u wel ma voor mij ni kzen gene stoeme hollander ze pet
kweni ma probeer ni zo mee te lope of zijde bang van iets of iemand ....

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »

It would help me very much if stimpf is online, to translate his posts for me again :D.

HAHA, looks like you still haven't learned how to type.
Oh and don't be jealous! I know our Dutch is way more nicer then your Belgium dutch but no need to cry about that now.
Maar goed, zoals carnage al zei, "get a fucking life", stop met zeuren en huilen als een babytje, want dat ben je zeker! "Oh maak een nieuwe server" HAHA, ben de echt zo'n klein kind? Ga janken ofzo.
Ik ken zat normale Belgen, maar jij, jij bent echt een geval appart. 'T meest kinderachtige persoon dat je maar kan bedenken. Ik heb echt geen probleem met "cool" schrijven ofzo, want dat doe ik ook op msn. Maar doe het dan zo dat de mensen je verstaan. K weet t, das heel moeilijk voor n babytje, maargoed, je zou t natuurlijk kunnen proberen he..
Als je nou eens probeerde iets volwassener (ik weet dat dat heel moeilijk voor je is) te doen, dan zou je misschien iets meer vrienden hebben. Maarja, das jouw beslissing.

Haha leave this post open, if its ok with the admins. I like this thread, lol.
Dubby is affraid to speak english on the forum. Because you will then all understand how stupid he is HAHA  pwned :P.

Maby you will read this now dubby:

GROW THE FUCK UP, STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM AND THE VENTRILO SERVER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MAFIA, THEN LEAVE! AND STOP WHINING ABOUT A NEW SERVER AND SHIT LIKE THAT. YOU SHOULD TRY TO BEHAVE MORE MATURE, EVEN THOUGH YOUR 10 YEARS OLD. I KNOW THATS HARD FOR A BABY LIKE YOU, BUT YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!!

*MAFIA* Phantom

boeman = pussy
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2006, 12:20:48 PM »

DUB IS A LITTLE PONY RIDING BITCH!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

boeman = pussy
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2006, 06:06:33 PM »

Hey that was me

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
boeman = pussy
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 06:29:24 PM »

tru dat!

so theres a difference between beligian dutch and real dutch?  correct me if im wrong... but arent the official languages of belgium are french and flemmish and the official language of netherlands is dutch?

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.