*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 12:16:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Wtf Is With The Shity Sigs?  (Read 6257 times)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wtf Is With The Shity Sigs?
« on: January 08, 2005, 05:36:16 PM »

Phantom I swear to god if you make a nother signature as shitty as the ownes you made I will slap the living shit out of you... Just so you know what shit is I will assist you! :icon_rofl

This is shit the cartoon chick thing is gay, poorly done and smells of nerd all over it...

This skull animation has been ripped off so many places it isnt funny.  The blood drip is interesting and I'd like to know how you animated but it still looks like crap.

I cant direct link but Ziagorgs sig sucks it looks retarded like wtf is that!
I cant direct link on this eather but SAVAGES SIG IS GAY AS FUCK IT LOOKS RETARDED!
I cant direct to this but Catalyst is interesting I like the idea but the render of the skeleton guy is gay as hell!

Savages sig is interestingly animated but the pic is horrible and the render is fucked up.

Now that Ive described whats shit I will show u whats good!

Tex's stuff is good

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/9057/Untitled-176.jpg

Okay now we know what blows ass and what doesnt thank you for your time!!

Ziagorg

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 05:51:10 PM »

phantom diddnt do my sig Tolberone did, and i dont see whats so great about your either

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 05:55:15 PM »

I said ur avatar

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 05:59:03 PM »

LoL you cant touch this shit biach!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 07:00:26 PM »

I wan't to make this clear very clear to all "NO MORE MINE IS BETTER THAN YOURS" There are many threads where people are bashing one another over avatars and sigs. I know I made a crap post myself and I admit it but I shall make no more and neither will you.

If someone takes their time to make someone something "At least they did" It doesn't even matter if it's a 200x200 block that says there name only "THEY MADE IT" So what! NO MORE!!! We are all a clan not a group of people that fight and cut each other down for our own shits and giggles or to make ourselves fill better or whatever your reason is.

Jokes are fine opinions are fine but when it get's to someone calling someone elses work crap then that is the limit. For now on if titties or dimy see's a post of a member bashing a member it will be deleted.

Titties and dimy when deleting just delete so I can review it.

Thank you all and remember this is not to one person or a group but to all members. It is not a rule but a way to keep the peace I don't wan't you all to hate one another or get into fights and be mad all the time let's have fun and be who we are *MAFIA*

I will leave this open so comments can be made.

-Bonehead

Dim4ik

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sigs.bfsigs.com/bf2/1/9/39297588.png
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 07:09:08 PM »

I have noticed it lately that some individuals are just hating Phantom. i mean WTF!!!?? guys, what did he ever didi to you? ppl ask him to make them avatars and sigs, so what and he makes the best way he can. and as from my opinion he doesn't need you shit ass opinion on that, unless he asked you for one.

Edit: and for some more, why ppl don't ask most of us to make sigs? all i mean is wtf is wrong with you morons. By morons i mean ppl who have affended Phantom with they gay ass remarks, and those ppl know who they are!!!

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »

LOL people have to understand that I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! nobody is important and nobody is special so why on earth would I care what others think. The only people I care about are the people that are receiving the sigs/avatars. As I said before, I feed off of other people's anger and since people want to talk shit it makes me a happy boy :) And besides the fact that I have never used an animator before, at work all I use is CAD programs. All I got to say to swifty's superb verbal bashing is......MONOTO NE haha.

And Bonehead, I like your speech but if you are gonna live up to it, I would start off by deleting swifty's comment since it falls in your category of "crossing the line"

Alrighty then, lets have fun, that's why I joined *MAFIA*. C ya all on the battlefields.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2005, 07:54:32 PM »

Im offering constructive ciritizism!

Here are some good Graphic Design websites!

http://www.gfxsector.net
http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/13/130?change=1&view=50

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2005, 07:56:17 PM »

And I didnt make 90% of the things I posted LoL Im not that good!

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2005, 07:58:29 PM »

Crossing the line what happened to...
"NO RULES THERE WILL NEVER BE RULES"  :D
Another quote  "DONT GET MAD!! GET GLAD"!!

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2005, 08:10:03 PM »

Yes I still love you phantomeypoo.. .And you too swifty. But #1 I agree that anyone can download an image animating program and add some movement to a picture they downloaded from the internet...But I also think that what swifty is offering isnt constructive criticism, a constructive criticism would be "I like the colors you use, but it seems very flat and plain." Thats just my two cents...Sorry if I seemed like an asshole in previous posts as dimi was obviously referring to. I admit Im not very good at this myself, and I think that since swifty takes graphic designing very seriously, and is very good at it, he keeps too high standards.

Dim4ik

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sigs.bfsigs.com/bf2/1/9/39297588.png
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2005, 08:26:34 PM »

There we go guys, was that fucking hard????? You're all one big family :)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 08:46:10 PM »

Yuh I love you phantom!!! :smileys31

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2005, 08:56:16 PM »

HERES the 200x200 block mother fuckers!!! I R R0x0r!

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2005, 02:18:29 AM »

Hey guys , you know I love you all and its cool to make fun of each and shit, but to let you know don't post stuff that insults something that means alot to others. I for one have already mentioned that this kind of stuff doesn't get to me but to others it may. Pretty much all I'm saying is just think of what your gonna do before you do it. It's a sign of the small amount of respect that everyone should receive and should be shown greatly to ALL *MAFIA* members. If you want to be cruel do it to some nibs (nubs x 10) heh.

And for Dim + Bone, thanks for being open minded and takin care of *MAFIA*

Just to clarify this whole NO RULES thing (if I may bones), As we all know they're are rules like no pulling up subs, no killing *MAFIA*s, and so on. The Term NO RULES should not be taken litterally and I think is a term that compares our rules to the rules of a Regular server. (Regular server rules: no hacking, no glitches, no spawn camping and on and on...) I may be wrong though...am I bone?

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 30 queries.