*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 10:17:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Brian  (Read 3376 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« on: March 29, 2006, 07:43:59 AM »

Brian asked me on AIM to tell all of you (who care) goodbye.  He said he won't be on the internet anymore because of school.  But also, he got [DOA] Master's passwords for the remote manager or something like that and unbanned all of *MAFIA*.  For some reason thats illegal, and someone in [DOA] will notify Brian's parents and the proper authorities, so they're having their internet shut down for a while.  Thats all I've heard, take it for what you want...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 03:30:54 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

Brian
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 07:46:55 AM »

whaha what a joke :D
this sounds funny :D:D

Sgt.Powers

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
hey guys
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 08:20:14 AM »

hey, brian did a little more than that, not only did he unban all the *MAFIA*
hey also kicked all the [DOA] from the server, so that pissed off some of our members, i dont belive i should give out any of the names, but someone in [DOA] is most likely pressing charges(hacking into a computer is a bigger offense than i thought)

Have a good day all,

Sgt.Powers OUT!!!

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 08:42:17 AM »

hahahhaha, omg, THAT'S MY BOY!  Brian you're my hero buddy, love ya! hahaahahha

good god, over-reacting a little?  It's not like programmer hasn't ever hacked our site or done something to us (haven't you? hahahha).

I think blacksheep needs to take a chill pill.

And the proper authorities?  Come on blacksheep... you've got to be shitting me.  How old is brian, 13?  What serious damage is a 13 year old kid who's havin some fun on the internet and fucking with you going to do.  If he changed the passwords to anything, then I can see, but lighten the fuck up already.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 08:56:10 AM »

hy i hope blacksheep feels good that HE CANT GET HIS FUCKING STORY STRAIGHT master E gave me spitz and brian at least us 3 maybe more HIS PASSWORDS how is that illegal? blacksheep spreads lies around about he "hacked" us that fat fuck needs to learn

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Brian
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 09:01:44 AM »

Man that is some fucked up shit, Brian cant hack anyones comp if his life depended on it, like milk said he didnt get that pussy Master_E's passwords, Master_E himself leaked the DOA passwords, amazing how these people online are such fucking bitches

*MAFIA* Phantom

Brian
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 09:48:03 AM »

lol sounds like DOA got owned by a 12 year old named brian LOL!!!!!!!!

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 10:08:02 AM »

Woah! Haha!!! I've got wicked respect for Brian now, lmfao!! Maybe if DOA had members who were committed to their clan then they wouldn't have these problems.... or they could just get 500 members and have all their shiz leaked.

[DOA] Tomdj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 10:27:45 AM »

He should of change every little thing. The passwords... turn friendly fire on 200%, muck around with gravity, put it as "Welcome to this totaly retarted server"

Now that would be funny =)

STAG

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://stupidvideos.com/video/stunts/Dungeons_and_Dragons/?c=stunts&p=16
Brian
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 02:07:31 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Brian asked me on AIM to tell all of you (who care) goodbye.  He got [DOA] Master's passwords for the remote manager or something like that and unbanned all of *MAFIA*.  For some reason thats illegal, and someone in [DOA] will notify Brian's parents and the proper authorities, so they're having their internet shut down for a while.  Thats all I know.

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"]:41616-4: ohho man that sucks ass, he shoulda been more secretive.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 03:22:06 PM »

well it is not hacking if HE HAS THE PASSWORD AND SIGN ON NAME.  thats just fucking with them and by all means DO IT LOL.  but if he had a program where he was generating possible names and passwords constantly and THEN got the password that would be illegal.  But just some dumb nub telling him the password is their fucking fault you stupid DOA BITCHES.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 03:29:09 PM »

I have a feeling Brian lied just a little bit........

I don't think I have much respect for him anymore.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 03:32:34 PM »

Ha, thats pretty funny.  I moved this to the Private section because I didn't want [DOA] to see that you can see their forum.  I guess what happened was that either Master, Brian, and Blacksheep planned this all along, or that Blacksheep just scared the crap out of Brian by telling him he'll press charges, and convinced him to hate *MAFIA*.  Oh well, I guess its once less kid we'll have to deal with, although Brian has been the most mature of the kiddies I've experienced so far.  [DOA] is weird.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 03:38:21 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 03:53:23 PM »

yeah he was actually becoming cool.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Brian
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 04:01:16 PM »

after reading that, he's now un-cool in my opinion. Silly 13 year old, he can't hack.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.