*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 04:05:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Japanese Karioke  (Read 1570 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Japanese Karioke
« on: July 06, 2008, 06:42:13 AM »

I went to one of those Japanese Karioke bars last night for my friends birthday it was freaking hilarious. You get your own private room and servant, there must have been about 30 of us completely wasted. My Grandpa used to call them those cunning little yellow men and they run around so fast its just funny as hell. We were two floors up so If you ordered a drink the servant guy woud go "AI!!!" then bow and run down two flights of stairs and back up again with the drinks in 2 minutes it was ridiculous. So of course we had to take the piss and had him running up and down stairs all night till he was dying of exhaustion. I sang the Ken bit from that Barbie girl song: "come on Barbie lets go party", Enter Sandman by Metallica and some other shit but there were two Mic's so you didn't feel a complete ass singing by yourself. Unfortuately we can't go back because someone broke a mic and the owner tried to fleece us for £100. We said fuck that shit and my friend told the owner to "suck his cock" over the PA which was extremely LOLZY but probably not very wise as the rest of the staff appeared like hongkong triads bursting through doors. They eventually let us leave the building after someone left some phony contact details but the mic wasn't worth neally that much anyway, it was this cheap plastic piece of shit. I'll post some pics later thats why I put this in the media section. If you've never been before I seriously recommend it but get very drunk first.  :D

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 08:48:35 AM by *MAFIA* Dune Surfer »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Japanese Karioke
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 06:54:27 AM »

I used to go to one when I lived in Hawaii.  The fucking Japs love places like that.  So me and my local friends would start off there, just to listen to these little fucking slant eyes sign and laugh our asses of.  Plus they had some hot pieces of ass there. 

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 08:28:22 AM »

Mike Jones?

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 08:51:13 AM »

I love it no table is clear. Just full of beer bottles.

We still need to see a picture of Maggot!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:15:21 AM by *MAFIA* Masebot1 »

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 31 queries.