*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 29, 2024, 02:53:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: i got banned  (Read 5874 times)

rock's

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
jackal stfu
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2006, 05:36:40 AM »

jackal stfu man.
i aint talking to u its for diablo and all the other admins of mafia oke
u dont got a shit whit this to do man and dont cal guys fag when ur 1 to
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
i got banned
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2006, 05:37:39 AM »

THE POINT IS! people spend the whole game following us around and watching us in free cam just so they can try to figure it out and its annyoing when diablo has to go and edit everything and make a new fucking maze because you guys just wont stop... and then after he edits it you all just keep trying agian until you get it again... if you got banned for doing it you brought it on yourself and you deserve it!! <<<< there is no way you can argue this and win so just drop this and someone close it =)

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i got banned
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 05:45:38 AM »

yo rocks when stimph wants to butt in when fuck all to do with him saying his shit.i will reply back.and to u i dont care what happens to u u was warned about messing a round in hangers?one more thing rememebr when ownage killed u and took the gun of u u said u will get him banned and shit so u should be banned for good.and  any mafia memebrs  if u can check like i think u can u will see it in game what he said to ownage.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i got banned
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 05:47:35 AM »

In reply to jackal's last post:

Yes, he always says that he's going to kick people. And what I do is just tell the other guys in the server that he isn't an admin. That usually works.

Just an update, it looks like rocks has 2 battlefields. See, he was banned the day before yesterday, and yesterday he was in the server again. So diablo, ban him on that other keyhash aswell.

Oh and rocks, don't lie, no one gave you that pack in Stalingrad. You took it IN THE GLITCH. Don't say you didn't, because I SAW YOU.  I know you and and *MOFIA* took those packs, because I was watching you all the time.

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
yup true
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 05:52:15 AM »

yup true boeman mofia showed him the way and masse seen it my self and now he is giveing me shit in vent with his gay talk.bann him for good i say.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
i got banned
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2006, 07:03:48 AM »

This is turning into flame, and leave jackal alone!  He did the right in telling us what they were doing. End of story.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 30 queries.