Forum > General

Terrorism

(1/50) > >>

ICEMAN:
(posted on another forum)
http://www.middle-east-online.com/pictures/big/_8970_US-soldiers-iraq-20-2-2004.jpg

My reply:
[SIZE="3"]ter·ror·ism
n.
    The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.[/SIZE]

--- Quote ---The unlawful use
--- End quote ---

I'll just quote drew;)...
Unlawful Use:

--- Quote from: Drew ---This isn't fighting terrorism, this is a blank check to wage military operations internationall y without the president needing to go to Congress to declare war.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---or threatened use of force
--- End quote ---

Force:

--- Quote ---violence by a person or an organized group against people or property
--- End quote ---

Organized:

Property:

--- Quote ---with the intention of intimidating or coercing
--- End quote ---

Intimidation:
Bush

W/

=

--- Quote ---intimidating or coercing societies or governments
--- End quote ---

Society or Government:

--- Quote ---often for ideological or political reasons.
--- End quote ---

It's as simple as 2+2=4.  Bush + War = Terrorism.  What defines terrorism?  What he does, is terrorism.  Iraq didn't strike first, we did.  Therefore, we are terrorists.  How do Iraqi's feel?  Turn on the news.  They feel they're being approached by an organized group trying to gain something for their own ideological beliefs, by a method of force and violence, whose validity on legal terms is questionable, in other terms, terrorists.

iLLUSi0N:
I'm staying out of this one. =P

ICEMAN:
lol, I thought it would be interesting to put on the *MAFIA* forums, because we have extreme democrats, and extreme republicans.  I'm so evil!:D

*MAFIA* Bonehead:
Kill'em all and let god sort them out.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller:

--- Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead ---Kill'em all and let god sort them out.
--- End quote ---

Ditto to that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version