*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 12:34:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 52294 times)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Terrorism
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 09:43:40 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN

And swifty, I'm uneducated?  I'm the one who takes in everything, from all sides, pictures, words, commentary, and actually am taking the time to analyze it.  ALL you're doing is relaying information that the US gives us.  You're doing absolutely nothing in the forms of thoughts.  Now, you could argue the same for me, except for the fact that I've been in researching this since about a year after it began... That's right, a 10 year old kid was smarter than you swifty.;) :D

I agree with Iceman.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 10:27:21 AM »

Just let me say that watching a movie that has no bases in reality is not research. No plane crash in PA or the Pentagon? Are you for real? Come on now your smarter than that.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 10:35:29 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
Im not totally nieve, but I know he easily has plenty in Alaska. He WANTED to drill there, with plans of environmental conservation, but some liberal tree huggers shot down his plan. Hey with all the money yall are spending on complaining, why don't you come up with efficient alternative fuels? Just a thought. Im sure ya'll will stick to bitchin.

Actually, if you objectively consider the amount of oil America consumes yearly, the ANWR can only fuel America for around 10 months.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Terrorism
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 11:35:32 AM »

Thats the oil we are running on now...there is more oil there but it is in a national park and arent allowed to drill.

And dont tell me they arent better off. Looks like we've taught them some good 'ol Texas fishing.

http://www.virob.com/virob/videos/722.html
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 11:51:36 AM by *MAFIA* ThaSnyper »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 12:00:34 PM »

You know so many people hate Bush, I dont blame them. But heres the tricky part, do you believe that Kerry would have been a better president than Bush? The guys best defense of why he should win the fucking election is because he won a purple heart in the vietnam war. He won the purple heart, no not from doing brave and heroic acts, but only because he didnt die. And about our country doing terrorism acts? WTF are you talking about, you wanna know the real definition of terrorism? Its destroying the lives of the innocent. We are trying to destroy the lives of the ones killing the innocent. And dont tell me that we are destroying the lives of ordinary people in Iraq, or where ever, because the reason we are there is to establish peace, and to save those people. People are dying so that you can sit on your ass all day playing video games, and you dare to call them terrorists? fuck you.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 01:07:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
Thats the oil we are running on now...there is more oil there but it is in a national park and arent allowed to drill.

And dont tell me they arent better off. Looks like we've taught them some good 'ol Texas fishing.

http://www.virob.com/virob/videos/722.html

Yeah, I guess I should have spelled it out.  ANWR stands for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and is the "park" you and I are referring to (though it's not really a park).  The oil reserves within the site could fuel America with respect to its oil demands for under 10 months.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Terrorism
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 01:17:37 PM »

Yeah I wasn't stating it was a solution but I was just saying I don't think this war was just becuase of oil.

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2006, 01:20:18 PM »

I know I said that I was staying out of this one, but...

Iceman, you've been watching this Pentagon conspiracy flash a little too often =P
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Preloader

It's a fun video and it makes a fairly good argument, but you have to consider the source of these "facts." I mean, this is the only place I've seen this conspiracy. If it had actual credibility, it would've been covered by the media. If you're going to take everything into account, you have to be able to give both sides credibility, which you (and this flash) don't express towards the Bush Administration .

Do you really believe that "John Edwards had the plans to fix everything?" I hope you were being sarcastic when you said that because that's giving him wayyy too much credit.

And Medic, terrorism isn't religious fanaticism. Terrorism is a type of warfare, just as general, assymetric and limited warfare is. You don't have to have religion as a reason to be a terrorist. If that were the case, then the revolutionists in Ireland wouldn't be terrorists (which they are).

As far as the first invasion of Iraq goes, there wasn't much fighting going on. Iraqi soldiers surrendered by the thousands as soon as they encountered US Marines and Army. I wouldn't question your resolve to fire back if the US was being invaded, but these soldiers were in a different situation. They were forced into Saddam's army. You think they wanted to be there? Their life sucked. They weren't about to be killed defending a country that held executions during soccer games and exterminated their own villages.

I don't want to get into an argument about how bin Laden may or may not have been behind 9/11. There's overwhelming support that he was. It's common knowledge to Americans, Afghanis, Pakistanis and the entire international community that al Qaeda was. Instead, I'm going to suggest that you research the relationship between the US government and the Saudi royal family starting from the end of WWII to the present and where al Qaeda came from. It's a sobering reality in patron/client relationships. =)

In my opinion, this argument should be taking a backseat right now. There's a genocide in Sudan right now that we should be trying to stop... unless we all want another Rwanda. 800,000 dead Tutsis, anyone? Anyone?

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »

um iceman shut the fuck up please...

ur hate bush campaign and crazy theories that are complete retarded bullshit can go somewhere else

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 03:05:11 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Yeah, I guess I should have spelled it out.  ANWR stands for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and is the "park" you and I are referring to (though it's not really a park).  The oil reserves within the site could fuel America with respect to its oil demands for under 10 months.

People wouldn't need that much oil if the soccer mommies would stop picking up one kid at a time in their Ford F-65000. I see it at school daily, it's disgusting seeing those nasty ragedy-ass trucks or the Excursion, meant to seat 7/8 people, picking up one person. We like to call those people Bako's(bakersfield white trash). Get out of your Fords and drive a volkwagen, a real man's car. (don't make fun of VW's, i've got a '71 van and it kicks ass, 34mpg, still laughing?).
i'm done.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2006, 03:14:50 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
I agree with Iceman.
Hmm lets start out with the fact, that I have cited facts.  Iceman has cited INSANE conspiracy theorys with almost no factual backround.  This is like argueing whether the moon landing occured.  I love you iceman but when you get older you will realise a few things and one of them is you have to look at all the facts which you didn't, analyse them and draw your own conclusion based on facts, not emotion.  Many Americas have been effected by the war but going along with the croud and jumping on the "I hate Bush" bandwagon is just rediculous.  I cited government sources, you cite an insane conspiracy theory about how it is more likely Bush plotted 9/11.  I dont like bush but he is doing the best job he can in a difficult situation, he made the call and he has to live with the concequences.  But the idea that the administration had a  hand in 9/11 is insane.  As for Billy?  I dont see how you have a say in this issue, your whole life contradicts reason.  You are a nurse...Yet your husband is the bigest pothead I've ever seen.  Hmm that makes sense.  Where is your arguement about the issue other then trying to cause drama.  You have none, so sit the fuck down and go back to your own gay little group of friends as your definatly not wanted here by me.  As for ice, like I said I love you man you are a good friend but dont tell me your smarter then me and insult me when I have definatly been on this earth longer, I love political science iceman, you love music.  I wont try to act like I know how to play a guitar, and you dont try to act like you are an expert at world politics.  And if I see one more response bashing another individual I am closing this thread.  Iceman wanted a discussion not a flame post.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 03:50:57 PM »

This is interesting, because I got the exact OPPOSITE results on another forum.

I'll read and respond later.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 03:51:05 PM »

Quote from: '*MAFIA* [) ! A B L 0'
um iceman shut the fuck up please...

ur hate bush campaign and crazy theories that are complete retarded bullshit can go somewhere else

Um, freedom of speech?

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
And if I see one more response bashing another individual I am closing this thread.

What did you just do to ICEMAN and Billy Rubin?

(those are rhetorical questions by the way guys)

OK sorry I just had to point those 2 things out, back on topic...

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 03:57:13 PM »

You personally attack me you will get one in return, I dont discriminate:D.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
You personally attack me you will get one in return, I dont discriminate:D.

I'll show you some stuff... this could take 20-30 minutes, so chill out while I reply.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.