*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 09:10:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 52650 times)

marine454

Terrorism
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2006, 08:18:07 AM »

srry to post so much but also.AIDS is not just something were you have sex with someone and you get aids well it is but ya. Okay if you choose to have sex with someone you are then makeing that dision to get AIDS thats why if everyone choose 1 sex partner for life aids would go away. But nope no one can do that. Also AIDS does not kill you a infection even as little as the common cold kills you because your body cant fight it.

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2006, 10:34:20 AM »

marine. Seriously. I'm going to stop arguing with you because you don't know what you're talking about.

1) You can get AIDs through contact with the blood from an HIV positive person. You don't have to have sex with them to get it.

2) Choosing 1 partner for life does not make AIDs go away. Sure, it protects you and your children, and that's good. But what about the 40 million people who already have AIDs? Are you going to be the one to tell them that they're not allowed to have sex and have children? Your way of solving things does not work globally... and your public school system's teaching of sex-education is a joke if they say it does.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »

Wow.. This medical part of this discussion is actually a field I know a bit.. Since im currently a nurses assistant.

illusion-  Your right but it isnt just your blood its any body fluids.

Marine- There is no drug known that kills aids, only way to keep someone aliove for alonger period of time to do kemotherapy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:22:59 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

marine13

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2006, 05:06:37 PM »

does kemo really kill it cool tell everyojne to take kemo lol. But i never said that AZT and prostest inhibator killed it AZT slows down the reproduction. Protest inhibator stops it from reproducing. Illusion i said we need to be more careful for who we sleep with. If we do that the spread of HIV will be cut in half another thing is shareing needles and blood transfusions and blood products. But dont say well i will wear a condom you need to have latex for it harder for AIDS to get through latex makes it 85% less of a chance you will get it. If not latex make that 50%. Wow school filled my head with this shit. Okay but what is wrong with the stuff in africa they live in such poor conditions it is hard to get this stuff to them.
             The genocide can be stoped but with all the stuff going on we really arent paying attetion to that we are many focusing now on : bird flu, and IRAG. A little on aids and alot of other shit. It is real important that we get alot of this stuff under control but the thing is will we and can we after 25 of the AIDS being classifeid and being treated NO cure is in sight.
Sure, we want to go home. We want this war over with. The quickest way to get it over with is to go get the bastards who started it. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2006, 05:16:02 PM »

Actually many disinfectants can kill aids.  The thing is when the body is infected, this becomes an impossibility.  Aids can easily be killed with disinfectants in a lab.  And actually to be more specific you can kill HIV, the virus that eventually becomes "AIDS".

Kemo doesn't kill aids, it is a temporary solution that causes more harm then good.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2006, 05:21:55 PM »

Never said it killed it, just said thats another solution.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2006, 05:39:53 PM »

wow, marine guy is retarded. You can get HIV if your mother has it, you will be infected at birth. Secondly chemotherapy just kills fast growing cells, it doesn't get rid of HIV. Along with the HIV, it will kill your hair cells, white blood cells, and any other fast growing things in your body. Like swifty said it does more bad than good. Marine, give up on life now, it's like talking to a rock who can type. You're completely oblivious to all around you, and your arguments are complete bullshit and/or filled with enough spelling errors to build a bridge. I loathe you.(marine)
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

marine13

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #187 on: May 05, 2006, 05:42:09 PM »

ya i know but one thing is say i got punched or hit in the mouth now i was bleeding these things are called "universal percausions" witch is were you wear rubber gloves(latex) not meaning you put a condom on your hand but latex gloves and spary the blood with what is called "bleach" it will kill aids. Now that doent mean you can inject ppl with bleach  witch if you could would be cool. Now the only reason aids is so deadly is cause those t-celld amazingly there these ppl in some part of there world that there t-calles like dont have the suction things that aids gets in through.

marine13

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2006, 05:43:49 PM »

k i will go get a knife what is better knife or gun really dont know this stuff is new to me. Wait knife hurts dont it so gun to head pull trigger ya right.

marine13

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #189 on: May 05, 2006, 05:44:23 PM »

let me do the honors of banning my self
!ban marine13

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2006, 05:46:27 PM »

good god, please rid us of your existance quickly.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #191 on: May 05, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »

Quote from: marine13
ya i know but one thing is say i got punched or hit in the mouth now i was bleeding these things are called "universal percausions" witch is were you wear rubber gloves(latex) not meaning you put a condom on your hand but latex gloves and spary the blood with what is called "bleach" it will kill aids. Now that doent mean you can inject ppl with bleach  witch if you could would be cool. Now the only reason aids is so deadly is cause those t-celld amazingly there these ppl in some part of there world that there t-calles like dont have the suction things that aids gets in through.

Wow.. your actually right about the universal precautions part,  but if your caring for a aids patient ( which ive had to do before) and you arent near a wound you dont use gloves.  We dont use bleach here and I dont have a clue what "bleach" is other than that it makes my shirts nice and white.  And your also a bit right about your t-cells being attacked, but thats HIV, Aids comes after you get HIV, unless your mother has it.  Quote:  "t-celld amazingly there these ppl in some part of there world that there t-calles like dont have the suction things that aids gets in through"  

Whats that supposed to mean?  The heart is the only suction cup like thing in your body...

Wasser- Kemo doesnt always make your hair fall out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 06:22:56 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2006, 06:32:35 PM »

I wish I could figure out removing posting rights...

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2006, 07:18:33 PM »

Well in the US Hepatitis is the fastest spreading disease.  Maybe that would be a more interisting topic.  Even if there was  a cure for AID's or HIV it would be so expensive that only the rich people in Africa would get it.  One could say that most medical companies don't want to come up with a cure because they would loose Billions of dollars in grant and research monies.  There are many ways to spread HIV.  Terrorists actually spread it.  They will infect themselves with HIV, Hep and any other long living blood born pathogen and then blow them sleves up in a suicide bombing with the intention to infect all the people that respond to render aid to the victims.  With the idea that first responders trying to help they will be unaware of the risk of being infected.  People dont realize they were infected and then pass the disease on.  This in my opinion is a WMD.  Here are some stats. 25 million deaths from Aids from 1981-2005.  

http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm  

I guess when I think of WMD's in the middle east, my concern is biological weapons more than bombs.  Chemical weapons are small and can ultimately cause more damage than a bomb.

I am sorry but I don't care a whole lot obout Africa.  My family was born and raised in N. Africa.  Just east of Rwanda on the borders of Tanzania and Kenya.  The blacks there act the same way there as they do here.  Because my family was white we were told that if you don't sell your land and leave that you will be arrested and your land would be taken.  My family ultimately relocated back to the US.  So maybe I have the same prejudices about blacks as they have about whites here in the US.  

Crime is a socio-economic thing.  You can't just say its blacks.  I have worked all over N.Cali and have seen it all.  Oakland was large population blacks.  They committed most of the crimes.  East of Sacramento was largly Illegal Hispanic population.  They committed most of the crimes.  North of Sacramento largly mixed Whites/Mong.  Guess what they  committed most of the crimes.  One thing they all have in commin is the social-economic status.  POOR PEOPLE COMIT MOST OF THE CRIMES.  I am not sure why.  I am not saying that middle and upper class don't comit crimes, but the majority is the lower economic class people.  I guess I said all that to say its not just blacks (marine13).
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 07:25:11 PM by *MAFIA* Lightning »

Marine 13

Terrorism
« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2006, 09:47:11 PM »

Okay here is a case of bad judgment okay in my area there was this guy who was belived to have killed 2 black drug dealers okay. Well it went to court and they found him not guilty now they are in trial now for the same guy accused of killing 2 whit drug dealers when the decide a verdict you can decide if it was racist or not. also all the mbers on the jury were white.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.