*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 16, 2024, 09:45:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 52512 times)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2006, 04:28:03 PM »

I concur ThaSnyper, but atleast iceman is trying to understand and is looking at the facts and forming his own opinion. And as for Snake and Billy, you make me laugh.  Drama?  This is the closest thing to drama that there has been in months, and it happens to go down when you show up.  You dont know me so don't act like it.  And Billy if you were just agreeing with icemans opinion on the thread then you dont quote only what he said ABOUT ME.  If you have a problem with me and want to become involved in a discussion you definatly werent in, then PM me and I am more then happy to talk in a calm way.  I dont hold a grudge even against you snake, but you've yet to demonstrate an ounce of understanding towards other people.   I am going to close this thread (If any admin disagrees with me reopen it I dont care) because I know for a fact somone is going to reply, and this is all going to be one big shit talking fest and I'm sure everyone is seeing it comming.  If anyone has a problem take it to PM's, if somone has a problem with a member, take it to the admins.  Its that simple.  Take notice that I am not closing this thread with any insults to anyones person I just dont want this to get out of hand.  Iceman, if you want I'd recomend you start another thread or maybe even ask for another forum to discuss current events and politics as it makes for interesting discussion but we need to keep it at just that, discussion not a flame fest.  I respect Icemans opinion even though I happen to disagree with it.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2006, 04:48:38 PM »

Iceman get 100,000 dollars and buy a forclosure house and make 60 grande profit a month from buying and reselling poor peoples houses and see how rich you get.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2006, 05:05:58 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Iceman get 100,000 dollars and buy a forclosure house and make 60 grande profit a month from buying and reselling poor peoples houses and see how rich you get.

it doesnt always work that way. lol

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
owned
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2006, 05:17:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
...when in a debate, spelling and punctuation are important as a way of showing your level of profession.

Well my level of profession is a school teacher, and part of that profession is correcting language mistakes (spelling, capitalizion, puncuation, grammar).  SINCE you had to point out ThaSnyper's, I only thought it'd be fair that I point out a few of yours.......

I'm speaking to those who relay information, such as (1)yourself Snyper. You're like a French soldier in WWI. (2) Practically a sheep in the heard. Your general tells you to jump up into no man's land, and run (3)towards the enemy attempting attrition, and you say "ok."...If the government told you to jump, you'd say (4)"how high".

(1)"you"  (2) not a sentence  (3) "toward"  (4)"how high."

Nope... it makes SENSE. Since is usually an association with a distance (5)from (since)... a point in time.

(5)"form"

The only way you can find facts out (6)are by asking questions.

(6)"is"

So, (7)congrats, thanks for proving to me that the general conspirator is an educated person who has solid evidence because of their education, allowing them to make a clean (8) arguement.

(7) "congratulation s"  (8) "argument"

The fact that one of your (9) arguements against me, is my age, is (10)rediculous. I'm one of the only (11)16 year old kids who even looks into politics. The (12)age of "conspirators" tend to be in (13)there 20's and up, and the education level as higher college graduates.

(9)"arguments"  (10)"ridiculous"  (11)"16-year-old" -(12)"ages"  (13)"their"

Who is (14)argueing for your side? Many of those who don't support (15)conspiratorist theories and argue against it have a lower education. Many of them(16), went straight to the military after highschool, probably not able to get a (17)damn good education in college. The people who run your (18)arguement(19), are the ones (19)who you should be questioning the validity (20)of.

(14)"arguing"  (15)"conspirators'"  (16)not needed  (17)"damn" = not proper debate language  (18)"argument"  (19)not needed  (20)not correct to end a sentence with a preposition

My friends who (21)bitch about their parents not letting them stay out past 1:00 in the morning... (22)there thoughts will change. They'll have kids, and then they'll think of the safety they want for them, and do the same as their parents did, despite (23)there feelings of when they were taught. At least I acknowledge it.

(21)"bitch" = not proper debate language  (22) & (23)"their"

(24)Hell, show me body parts from Shanksville, considering the fact that the (25)corener had nothing to inspect...  (26)Congrats! There's wreckage! Then why the (27)hell did they tell us that BOTH planes were incinerated upon impact? (28)When we can clearly see that there is wreckage to be examined.

(24) & (27)"hell" = not proper debate language  (25)"coroner"  (26)"congratulation s"  (28)not a sentence

There might be some more, those are just the ones I noticed.  I know I'm not perfect either, we all make mistakes, but when you point out someone else's, be prepared to take it back.  

By the way, I am not taking sides on this political debate/issue/argument, whatever you want to call it, but I do find it interesting...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 05:23:38 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2006, 05:24:01 PM »

Owned lol.  I still love iceypoo!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2006, 06:31:17 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
it doesnt always work that way. lol

My dad made his first million from doing this

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2006, 07:11:55 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
My dad made his first million from doing this
he was lucky then, im not saying it doesnt work all the time.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Terrorism
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2006, 07:21:43 PM »

Thanks Beetle...I wasn't going to go there. Thanks bud.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2006, 08:04:42 PM »

Yes, I just got owned.

And Kraut, where do you suppose the poor kids who show no credit line, no knowledge or experience of the work force... etc... get $100,000?  It's not like they can just go out and get a loan.

That's why I say there are no poor adults... only poor children.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2006, 08:19:16 PM »

so you're saying the adult Hobo's i see when i go to LA all over the Santa Monica pier aren't poor? They look grown up to me, and i think they lack money....and a house. Chris and  laaz will know what i'm talking about, it's a crappy neigborhood.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Wisma ~Atria

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2006, 08:46:15 PM »

It's a lost cause on this forum.  I'm speaking to those who relay information, such as yourself Snyper.  You're like a French soldier in WWI.  Practically a sheep in the heard.  Your general tells you to jump up into no man's land, and run towards the enemy attempting attrition, and you say "ok."  The machine guns manned by 10-15 people then mow down hundreds of soldiers.  If the government told you to jump, you'd say "how high".

Nope... it makes SENSE.  Since is usually an association with a distance from (since)... a point in time.

Contradicts, and yes, when in a debate, spelling and punctuation are important as a way of showing your level of profession.

What did I contradict myself on?  When did I say he was a good actor?  Why wouldn't you question his intentions.  The first thing you are supposed to do is ask questions.  The only way you can find facts out are by asking questions.

And yet, you support my "one-sided" theory yet again.  Thank you for all the help on this, but really, I got it handled.  If you have looked into the "conspirators" theory, and if you were a good researcher, you would always check the source.  A large chunk of "conspirators," are college kids, or tend to be in the upper-class of education.  Basically, what you told me, is that college will help bring thoughts together.  So, congrats, thanks for proving to me that the general conspirator is an educated person who has solid evidence because of their education, allowing them to make a clean arguement.:)

College is a tool that will start the general analysis process if you aren't putting your brain to use already.  I am not the average child...  I've matured much quicker by being forced to take on higher responsibiliti es at earlier ages.  The fact that one of your arguements against me, is my age, is rediculous.  I'm one of the only 16 year old kids who even looks into politics.  The age of "conspirators" tend to be in there 20's and up, and the education level as higher college graduates.  Who is argueing for your side?  Many of those who don't support conspiratorist theories and argue against it have a lower education.  Many of them, went straight to the military after highschool, probably not able to get a damn good education in college.  The people who run your arguement, are the ones who you should be questioning the validity of.

Want some background knowledge on my thought process?  Here's some of my reading material that I've covered on my own:
Aristotle: On Dreams, On Generation and Corruption, On Interpretation, On Sense and Sensible, On the Heavens, On Physics, On Politics
Plato: Laws and Statesman
Thomas Hobbes -  Leviathan
George  Berkeley - Treatise Concerning the Principles of Human Knowledge
If I'm correct, a lot of that is read in college, and helps to form a basis of your thought process, analyzing, and concluding.  Now, I realize that what I think now will change.  I used to think that girls had cuties and I'd never change!  Change is imminent, and unavoidable.  My friends who bitch about their parents not letting them stay out past 1:00 in the morning... there thoughts will change.  They'll have kids, and then they'll think of the safety they want for them, and do the same as their parents did, despite there feelings of when they were taught.  At least I acknowledge it.

[SIZE="2"]Ratman:[/SIZE]

Yes, please, post them up on the forums!  I'm considering this a debate right now, and the only way any of us can learn anything, is to post what we got.  Hopefully what I say will rub off on some of you, and hopefully you can show me something that will rub off on me.  What I've been saying this WHOLE time, is SHOW ME.  Show me a plane hitting the Pentagon.  Show me plane parts at the Pentagon.  Show me a plane at Shanksville.  Hell, show me body parts from Shanksville, considering the fact that the corener had nothing to inspect.

And, if you do have pictures of wreckage from the Pentagon, or wreckage at Shanksville, then the government contradicted themselves.  Congrats!  There's wreckage!  Then why the hell did they tell us that BOTH planes were incinerated upon impact?  When we can clearly see that there is wreckage to be examined.  The wreckage would have been destroyed if it were to be incinerated, so why would they say that?

WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT?! French soldiers on the front lines? I always thought the front line was always behind the french's full retreat. which I have a hard time finding on my tv

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
nukes
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2006, 09:32:02 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Kill'em all and let god sort them out.

I agree with bonehead, our taxes bought nukes...USE EM!!!!!!!!

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2006, 10:02:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
so you're saying the adult Hobo's i see when i go to LA all over the Santa Monica pier aren't poor? They look grown up to me, and i think they lack money....and a house. Chris and  laaz will know what i'm talking about, it's a crappy neigborhood.

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to go there yet, but according to what I've been able to do as a kid, and I've seen others achieve as kids/adults, I can't think of any other reason than bad choices or lazyness to be poor.  I work my ass off not to be, and none of them should get a free ride either.:)

Wisma --- World War I... that I was referring to there.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Terrorism
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2006, 11:39:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller

yeah freaking bums everywhere. like on the freeway exits. always asking for money.  i mean they can at least try to work. but all they do is just ask for money which they will most likely spend on pot.  but yeah some hood's are pretty messed up over here.
in the next election i say hillary clinton might get it. since condie already stated that she will not run for prez.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2006, 11:42:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla
yeah freaking bums everywhere. like on the freeway exits. always asking for money.  i mean they can at least try to work. but all they do is just ask for money which they will most likely spend on pot.  but yeah some hood's are pretty messed up over here.
in the next election i say hillary clinton might get it. since condie already stated that she will not run for prez.

lol their mindset is why bother working if the people are actually dumb enough to give them money... if you look at a average on how much a bum in new york makes weekly its a nice chunk of change
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 30 queries.