*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 05, 2024, 09:33:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 56253 times)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2006, 03:41:56 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller

Also when I say fight to our own soils, i dont mean the osama regime, which was the only reason we should be in the middle east at this point time

Exactly!  I've still failed to hear a response from anybody here to tell us a reason why we are in Iraq.  The only response I'm getting is that they attacked us first... which simply points out their ignorence, because the Taliban attacked us, not Iraq.

In addition, all of you republican-Bush-lovers... if it's truely about freedom and peace, not oil, why the fuck aren't we in Darfur, Sudan?
i'm joining doa;)

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2006, 05:03:08 PM »

so really when we train the iraqs to do what they have to to take care of them selfs we will stop looseing troopes/ them dieing. How do you know that really maybe if we do withdrawal just maybe they will start bombing us did you think of that. People in the US that are terrorist are very low in what they do they maybe the guy nextstore who is the coolest person you know and he plants a bomb in a biulding and blows it to hell. The terrorist who flew the planes into the towers were in the U.S and we actually tought how to fly planes if you ever watched the doucumentry on the history channel. One funny thing is the pilot who tought them he said they were not very good at landing the plane. But in all seriuose ness you cant predict what will happen.

Unregistered

Terrorism
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2006, 05:11:54 PM »

quote from a website:  Christinanity is the most widely followed religion in the world . Jesus did not come to explain suffering or to take it away: He came to fill it with His Presence. To give to the world the concepts of charity, compassion and liberation.

quote:Religions with the Most Followers
(subject to error of unknown percentage given the imperfection
 with which sociologists can count such scattered populations)

Christianity, 2.1 billion, 33 percent
Islam, 1.3 billion, 20 percent
Non-religious, 1.1 billion, 16 percent
Hinduism, 781 million, 14 percent
Chinese traditional, 394 million, 6 percent
Buddhism, 324 million, 6 percent
African animist, 300 million, 6 percent
Sikhism, 23 million, 0.4 percent
Juche (North Korea), 19 million, 0.3 percent
Judaism, 14 million, 0.2 percent
Baha'ism, 7 million, 0.1 percent

there they are.

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2006, 05:12:54 PM »

unregistered is me forgot srry.

MadMedic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2006, 05:18:12 PM »

As you see, the once-dominant Muslims are falling. This is because they are blowing themselves up.

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2006, 05:34:24 PM »

lol true mad medic here is my solution let them all blow them selves up cause when you notcie when car bombs and suicide bombers blow up they kill muslims to so ya let them kill them selves till they are no longer on earth that will end it all.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »

hmm you forgot scientology.  And when you put christians as a whole yes they are the highest but they really arent equal in their beliefs. Within the one Christian faith, there are many different groups, called 'denominations'. We all share the same core beliefs, but some of the things we do will be vastly different from each other.  

Anglican (Church of England), Baptist, Brethren, Catholic (Roman Catholic), Catholic (Greek), Church of Scotland, Congregational, Free Church of Scotland, Independent Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox, Pentecostal, Quaker, United Reformed Church, Welsh Chapel, and Capel Cymraeg.  This is just some "forms of the so called christians you are thinking of."

Heres what my church on sunday looks like...http://www.request.org.uk/main/churches/orthodox/orthodox08.htm

I bet its completely different then the church or whatever you go to

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2006, 05:55:37 PM »

okay if you must know i am apiscopailan lol cant spell but i do not go to church that much my parents beliveve in god but do not go to church and pray. But do you know how all these other parts of the chritstian religion cam to being 5 words     martin luther notice of thebes this is when he rebeled against the catholic church because the pope was selling the things to get a sin taken away for money. I forgot what they were called but thats why. H posted it on a wall or the front door of a church and at the time a priest and was kicked fro, the priest hood that is how all them came to being thats why there are PROTESTANT and LUTHERAN.

illusion (library)

Terrorism
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2006, 06:06:23 PM »

We need to have a night on ventrillo and end this once and for all ;)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2006, 06:10:22 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Anglican (Church of England),

Anglican is moreover Protestant in nature.  It was formed around the same time as the protestant movements throughout Europe struck out in Germany.  It is similar to Christianity in some ways, but more related to Protestantism because it rebelled against of course Christianity like Luternism and etc.

P.s. I love religion and will talk about it all the time.  I just don't like to read too much which you guys are doing.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2006, 06:13:50 PM »

YAY, lutheran is another one i forgot, and protestant is the basics...like baptist, presbyterian, and methodist. Just so you know.  Now, lets talk about this martin luther that you have mentioned...Al l he did was post what a real man of god should be doing on the gates of the cathedral,  Thus separateing catholism from Christianity.  His influence resulted in the major Protestant denomination of Lutheranism where their churches today use Luther's name.  I dont think you just noticed what you did, you just proved my statement above right.  I dont even have to use google to look up this:) I guess your wondering "how did He prove he was right again?!?!"  Well, like you said christianity is the largest in the world BUT!  It has alot of denominations in it, so basically the only real part of the denomination that is really "christian",
is the protestant churchs.  But before you look up the meaning of "protestant" and say "hey, dissenters are what baptists, methodists, etc are and you just said that they were protestant!"  Well, heres the definition of protestant. Anyone who is a Christian, and who is not a Roman Catholic is, by definition, a Protestant derives from Luther's protest in 1517 against the abuses current in the Roman Catholic Church in the early 1500s.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2006, 06:13:55 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
Wasser this is by no means Vietnam!  

Muslims believe all other people are benieth them and need to be destroyed.

I didn't say it was vietnam, i said it was like it in a sense that we can't win either of them.

That's a rash overstatment that muslims think they're supreme beings and above everyone. I wouldn't be so biased towards someone just because they're muslim, i know a kid Jehan who's muslim and he knows that i have jewish relatives; he didn't declare a holy war on me, he just said "oh, that's nice." Not all of them hate jews and christians, you're thinking of the radicles of islam, and we have them also(that one guy named something roberts or robertson who's a crazy-ass televangelist who said to assasinate the venezuelan president). Radicles are everywhere, and the acts of a few bad people end up making everyone associated with them bad.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
Terrorism
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2006, 07:20:45 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
Radicles are everywhere, and the acts of a few bad people end up making everyone associated with them bad.

It happens at my school all the time. I just read the 1st post, So if i make no since ignore my post, lol.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2006, 08:02:58 PM »

Im waiting for that marine guy to come on back on lol

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2006, 08:06:33 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Muslim is not the correct religion, any religion that calls for you to kill people is satans religion.

There are several references to religious violence in the Qu'ran, you're right. But again, it's all open to personal interpretation . To call a religion incorrect because of this rather blind. Let me give you an example.

Timothy McVeigh was a Christian militant who strongly identified with right wing extremist groups with the Christian faith. The bombing in Oklahoma is just another in a string of Christian militant bombings of abortion clinics. It was a highly religious attack carried out by a Christian group, a group that is similar to several others in the US.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." ~Jesus (Matthew 10:34)

There are lots of endorsements for war in the Christian faith and they are cited as justification for war by militant groups. Does that make the religion wrong? Of course not. There's more to the faith than this, just as there's more to the Muslim faith than that.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 25 queries.