*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 03:57:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: heres a screenshot of the hack  (Read 5602 times)

JJolin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
heres a screenshot of the hack
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 08:50:53 AM »

you do get banned for stat padding, read this article from september 2005 ....

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25870

JJolin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 08:55:34 AM »

Me and brick got banned on the same day also, we were using 2 different hacks, i was using mine a whole 2 months before i got hardware banned (oh and im still using it now and im still not banned) which makes me think even more it was because we were caught padding.

Loaded

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2006, 08:58:07 AM »

Quote from: JJolin
you do get banned for stat padding, read this article from september 2005 ....

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25870

So are trying to say you will not get banned with this hack? Do you know what we are talking about here, about being banned?

I think you will need a new game soon to play on line again if you used that hack, oh don't forget a few new things for your computer if you ever want to play on PB servers again as well. I hope it was fun for you, it just cost you (mommy and daddy) some money.

The only way around this if you say you were not on a PB server and I think if that was the case you should had said something from the start.

By the way, what name do you use when playing BF2?

JJolin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2006, 09:05:56 AM »

i was *mafia* jjolin for a while, then i got banned (which i dont think was from the hack) now im just jjolin, its stealth injected so punkbuster doesnt find it at all. like i said before, gimme a name of a server and ill be happy to take a screen shot of you.

JJolin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2006, 09:10:29 AM »

im done with this, if you guys wanna download it go ahead, if you dont wanna trust me, dont. i'll look out for you guys on bf2, as well as Ventrillo.

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2006, 10:22:52 AM »

Why are you being so adamant about us using this hack? And why don't you use the EDIT button so you don't double post? And why isn't this thread a part of the former thread you started? So many questions...

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2006, 04:55:03 PM »

the hack is detected... go somewhere else with your hacks that are trying to get us banned

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »

I'm not even sure you needed a scan to know that it had shit wrong with it. He reallllllllly wanted MAFIA to start using it. Like, really bad. Like, "OK I posted it in downloads and that should be the end of it but I'm going to 'prove' to you all that it works by posting pictures and posts offering 1 on 1 sessions where I can demonstrate it for you and get a little upset when people don't start using it even though I've put pictures up but I'm still going to keep posting to make sure that everyone knows that I have the #1, A+, all time best hack EVER and everyone should download it and start using it right now. And on top of that, I'm not even going to use the edit button." Virus alert.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 31 queries.