*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 09:03:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: what do you think will happen on 6/6/06  (Read 4844 times)

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
what do you think will happen on 6/6/06
« on: May 19, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »

Well i have herd a few things on whats going to happen on thats day. 2 things i herd i put to gither on my own but i dont think its going to happen.

The first thing i herd way on the internet. It said on 6/6/06 is the day of the beast and he will reveal him self as an anti criste on national t.v. Latter in about 2012 a war will brake out between Isreal and some other countery will spark a war with America and Russa.

The second thing really has nothing to do with the word ending when i herd it, i just put this togther. My friend told me that the aryian race will rise to get read of recisum one and for all. They belave the only way to get read of raceisum is to kill every colored person on the planet, he says some will be spaired. All this i think is bull shit is what i told him. The aryian race is saposably making an amry to take over the world.

Seeing how the arian race is anti criste i just thought it might happen, i dont know but i dout it, if it does ill be siting on my front portch with my shoty

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 04:22:54 PM »

I say it's just gonna be another day that I sleep in.

Unregistered

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 04:42:41 PM »

nothings gonna happen people fucking over think things its that simple

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 04:43:02 PM »

^^^^ thats me

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »

idk what day of the week is that.
[

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 06:09:47 PM »

well let's check my schedule...

6/6/06

-class at 9:00am
-bake cookies
-masturbate
-plot out the demise of *MAFIA* lol
-masturbate again

hmm...well, there is no "end of the world" in my schedule so I guess it just won't happen ;)

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 07:33:02 PM »

Quote from: Scytheist
Well i have herd a few things on whats going to happen on thats day. 2 things i herd i put to gither on my own but i dont think its going to happen.

The first thing i herd way on the internet. It said on 6/6/06 is the day of the beast and he will reveal him self as an anti criste on national t.v. Latter in about 2012 a war will brake out between Isreal and some other countery will spark a war with America and Russa.

The second thing really has nothing to do with the word ending when i herd it, i just put this togther. My friend told me that the aryian race will rise to get read of recisum one and for all. They belave the only way to get read of raceisum is to kill every colored person on the planet, he says some will be spaired. All this i think is bull shit is what i told him. The aryian race is saposably making an amry to take over the world.

Seeing how the arian race is anti criste i just thought it might happen, i dont know but i dout it, if it does ill be siting on my front portch with my shoty

fuck you

kidding

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 07:40:40 PM »

Im going to heaven I dont know about you guys. ;)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 07:46:28 PM »

Are you listening to those Evangelists late at night again?

Nothing will happen.  People will get drunk.  Do some stupid things.  Go to sleep.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 08:09:14 PM »

imma eat, sleep, play eat, and that's it.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 08:28:20 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
well let's check my schedule...
6/6/06
-class at 9:00am
-bake cookies
-masturbate
-plot out the demise of *MAFIA* lol
-masturbate again

lol, fuck poo. that sounds great. If it comes or not i still wana sit on my front portch with my shoty, mabey shoot some 1 in the proses :)

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 09:05:38 PM »

One time in High School, the parents of my friend Julie went out of town, so she had people over for a slumber party.  Once at the party we were having a good time and everything, but I think we all felt something was missing.  Then it hit us: Where's Carla?!  So I had Pamela call up Carla on her cell phone.
Pamela: Carla!  Come over to Julie's because her parents are out of town, and she's throwing a little get together.  We're going to watch a scary movie.
Carla: Yeah, okay, all right.  Yeah, I might... Drop in!
Pamela hangs up and gittily informs the party: You guys, she said she's going to Drop in!
Party: Hooray!
We waited until 10pm, but Carla still hadn't arrived, so we decided to start the movie without her.  As the movie neared its end and the killer neared his demise, we heard a high-pitched whistle, and the trees started howling by the wind tearing through them.  Carla came crashing through the ceiling, through the coffee table, leaving a deep crater between the couch and the television.  Dust and hot embers flew from the crater as Carla climbed out, rose to her feet and exclaimed, "Ta da!  Told you I'd DROP IN!"

True story

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »

lol, get rid of racism with a racist genocide.  You do realize that the 2nd option was already attempted in WWII right?  Because I'm really hoping you were just joking around....

anyway, I have a belly button.
i'm joining doa;)

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 02:31:39 AM »

Quote from: Scytheist

I think someone is going to bend you over and shove a splintery phone pole up your ass for making such a dumb post

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2006, 07:53:21 AM »

well, worst comes to worst we will all burn in hell forever.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 30 queries.