*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 02:51:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: 1st Place WOOT!  (Read 4364 times)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
1st Place WOOT!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2006, 07:11:35 PM »

Quote from: mulletike
Wow you're like one of those whiny kids at my school who everybody picks on, then goes around and picks on the first person he can find who he thinks is lower on the food chain than him. Just how insecure are you? Its not my place to reprimand people but I can't stand people who suck up then treat everybody else like crap. Screw it from now on I'm going to pretend your posts don't exist, because that's pretty pathetic coming from you especially after just yesterday, when you cried like a baby then had to wait for Mafia to wipe your tears away. I tend to be a pretty mellow person and don't like to be mean, sorry but I can't stand people like you.

Just to stay on topic congrats to party for winning first place.
______________ ____

funny thing is, i like him alot more than you, so shutup. You're in no position to make fun of people, especially when you did the exact same thing when you made a thread saying that you're leaving and that you're not going to post anymore. Shutup hypocrite.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
1st Place WOOT!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2006, 07:13:10 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
funny thing is, i like him alot more than you, so shutup. You're in no position to make fun of people, especially when you did the exact same thing when you made a thread saying that you're leaving and that you're not going to post anymore. Shutup hypocrite.
yah i know i mentioned it.  check out the thread that mallander made. I just can't stand people that make fun of others just to take the heat off themselves.

well this is my profile if yo

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
1st Place WOOT!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2006, 07:25:43 PM »

yah i know i mentioned it.  check out the thread that mallander made. I just can't stand people that make fun of others just to take the heat off themselves.

STFU! and stop spamming

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
1st Place WOOT!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2006, 10:26:36 AM »

shut the fuck up you fuckin dumbass. ok now i feel fine. no wait i dont. mulletike your a giant doushe bag.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 30 queries.