*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 09:47:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: to good not to post  (Read 1562 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
to good not to post
« on: June 16, 2006, 10:16:56 PM »

the question:

so i have another girl problem as some of you may recall the otehr bitch of whom there was a rather large thread with like 60 posts or something.  So now that is over because i dont think i will see her again for a while.  But then there is this good looking girl 1 year younger.  i havent talk to her yet so i havent relaly fucked up but she has a bf and a lot of other friend so what do I do cause she always with friend talking right so I need to know

the answer he was given damn its fucking hilarious

Stalk her
You sound like you could do this pretty easily

1. Find her home address and stand outside her bedroom window every night when she goes to bed, or every morning when she wakes up.  If her room is on 2nd story hope there's a tree or invest in rappelling equipment.

2. Get her home phone and cell phone numbers.  Then call her.  Fifty times a day.  Questions like What are you wearing and Did you know that I'm looking at you right now are key.  Also asking when she wants to fuck is pretty popular.  Breathing heavily is an option.

3. Follow her around at school.  Fuck good grades, you're stalking a bitch (because girls don't get stalked).  Every time she looks at you look away or look busy.  And NEVER smile.  Bitches getting stalked don't dig smiles.

4. Avoid all eye contact.  If she talks to you reply with incoherent babble.  If she asks, have someone tell her that you got nervous.  Because she has a boyfriend you don't want to kick things off right away.  Confusing the bitch is the best way to get in her pants.

5. Buy a gun.  And let her boyfriend know you have it.  Find out where he works and park out in front while cleaning the gun.  If cops show up ditch the gun and talk about how you were just headed out to stalk a bitch.

Follow those rules and you'll get laid in no time

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
to good not to post
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 10:22:18 PM »

well whoever said that is full of crap because it didn't work for me :D

well this is my profile if yo

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
to good not to post
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 08:05:11 PM »

wow, thats how you get all the ladies? shit...

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
to good not to post
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 09:40:35 PM »

I am such a pimp, for that reason.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
to good not to post
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 09:53:33 PM »

Milky is such a man stud!

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 31 queries.