*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 03:12:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Privacy Laws?  (Read 4846 times)

*MAFIA* -<MisfiT>-

Privacy Laws?
« on: June 18, 2006, 04:09:52 PM »

I have video of my Neighbors shooting bb guns in the back yard.(Which is Illeagle in my county to fire a weapon in the city limits even if it is a BBgun)
They are trying to sue me for my dog breaking through their sliding glass door say he was Un-provoked. This is the kind of stuff that they do to antagonize him and piss him off. I just dont kow how the law protects aginst the use of a video camera through a privacy fence.
Here is one small video(I have several others showing more of their disreguard for the laws)

If anyone has any knowledgable insight on this it may help. THX --

URL removed
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:36:43 AM by *MAFIA* -<MisfiT>- »

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 04:15:50 PM »

How much did you have to pay for the sliding glass window and how much is the fine for firing a BB gun within the city limits? If the fine works out to be more than what you paid then I would blackmail the son's of bitch's.

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 05:16:31 PM »

Nothing settles problems with neighbors like physical violence.  He's wearing a muscle shirt, but in this case it just highlights his lack of muscle.  So grab a bat and beat him till his eyes roll back and he shits himself.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 05:18:42 PM »

Quote from: GWAR 3:16
Nothing settles problems with neighbors like physical violence.  He's wearing a muscle shirt, but in this case it just highlights his lack of muscle.  So grab a bat and beat him till his eyes roll back and he shits himself.
Now now.... Violence is NOT the answer:(  Misfit, you said you smoke weed occasionally, if I were you I would try to be nice to him, then get him so high he won't even remember:D
(BWT Misfit, why were you panting so much?  He isn't THAT good looking lol.

well this is my profile if yo

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 05:26:42 PM »

Quote from: mulletike
Now now.... Violence is NOT the answer:(  Misfit, you said you smoke weed occasionally, if I were you I would try to be nice to him, then get him so high he won't even remember:D
(BWT Misfit, why were you panting so much?  He isn't THAT good looking lol.

Shut up you little bourgeois faggot.  I would like to use your stupid trendy fake blue collar 70's hair as a fucking handle to destroy your face with my knee.

Yeah, kiss his ass.  That will get you some respect.  Thats brilliant advice.  Perhaps there is a language barrier too?  Hire a translater and tell him you love him, and just want to get along.  See how well that works.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 05:39:59 PM »

Simple turn the video over to the police...

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 05:40:13 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
Uh mulletike, that is not gonna happen.I agree Violence is not going to pay the bills but neither will "getting him so high he forgets". I have this video for the soul porpous of either blackmail or revenge.

The ban on shooting BB guns in the city is probably just some type of municipal ordinance, which means its probably not even a criminal offense.  The fine is probably 50 bucks or so.  So really you don't have much to blackmail him with.  I say provoke a physical confrontation.

Some large cities have ordinances on how many people can occupy a dwelling.  If he has a bunch of cars in his yard, find out how many junk cars you can have in the city.  Find out if he's legal.  Buy some coke and throw it as far as you can in his yard and call the cops anonymously and say you think you know where some coke dealers live.  Call the cops and say he has pot growing in his yard, a stupid cop will look over the fence and see whatever plant that was in the video and think its pot and they'll raid them.  

This is all pussy shit to do though, I mean the guy is a fucking tub of lard and is probably 5'5".

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 05:40:48 PM »

Shut up you little bourgeois faggot.  I would like to use your stupid trendy fake blue collar 70's hair as a fucking handle to destroy your face with my knee.

Yeah, kiss his ass.  That will get you some respect.  Thats brilliant advice.  Perhaps there is a language barrier too?  Hire a translater and tell him you love him, and just want to get along.  See how well that works.

Lol, Mulletike never knows what he is talking about. But I dont think they can do anything. They might be able to take you to court but it would probably be very hard for them to actually be able to do something. ask lightning he might be able to help some.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 05:44:27 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
My DOG was panting,and yes he is one hot Tamale!!!!!!!!!

Gwar, I like your style although it is in-effective in the real worl.

Come ask the 4 whiggers that live next door to me how effective it is.  My neighborhood is quiet and respectful now, and they don't make eye contact with me.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 06:55:11 PM »

lol. well i would say the best thing to do is to plant some "illegal" substances in and or around his house late at night. Then you need to call the cops telling that you smell the scent of marajuana coming from what seems your neighbors home. Now i dont know what the law is their but it would be hard for them to get a permit to search the house most likely so i would plant some "crumbs" outside the front end of the house, and when the drug dog comes they are fucked. happy hunting

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 10:44:03 PM »

This one seems pretty easy.  Obviousley he didn't see you taking the video so I would get a BB gun and when he goes to fire it just pluck him one in the chest maybe he will thing its a ricoche.  

No JK. If he is trying to sue you make a couple more videos with time date stamp and bring the videos as evidence to the small claims hearing and state that he uses the gun to provoke the dog and the dog was defending itself.  You can always share a copy of the video with him and then tell him you are filing a counter law suit based on his false claim.  Because he caused the dog to act the way it did.  The legality of the video is not a problem because there is no expectation of privacy in a back yard.  So there are no privacy laws concerning this.  You are in the clear.  

I don't know how tough the laws are in your county and if the police will do anything about it.  You may wanna give them a call or the District Attorney who will ultimately file the case and get some ideas.  But I think the use as a defence in the lawsuit is the best thing.  And the fact that you will file a counter lawsuit that includes all the fees that it cost you to file, lost work mental anguish and whatever else you can think of.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 10:51:29 PM »

He didnt look that strong to me.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 11:09:44 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
He didnt look that strong to me.

that is what he is saying genious.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Privacy Laws?
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 11:15:49 PM »

im sorry but i just had a shot full of something, for a serioius migrane I had today.  Passed out in the urgent care waiting room.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Privacy Laws?
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2006, 11:17:33 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
that is what he is saying genious.

ROFL nice one fucktard [COLOR="DarkRed"]Genius.[/COLOR]

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.