*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 03:58:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Best song of all time?  (Read 42115 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2006, 07:42:56 PM »

Hey, come on, it is my turn for a reply.

I know Gwar wants no part of this but I thought I'd throw out the offer anyway...since we are obviously all on the internet now, how about an old trip to Ventrilo?  I already have an idea of what his reply is going to look like.

Milky Way, SPAM = BAN.

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2006, 07:43:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Look, you lorded someone's misunderstandi ng of what you'd written over them, and I piped in to defend him.  Pardon me.  I write for a humor publication, but that's the extent of my writing career.  I'm not a professional writer, no.  All I meant was the word as the title of someone who has written something.  A writor, if you will.  And I don't live in Greenville.  Not sure where Greenville is, but I think you and I are near one another--2 hours or so.

At least you managed to comprehend what he didn't.  You're a good friend, Elliot.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2006, 07:44:08 PM »

Quote from: GWAR 3:16
Sorry, I just got a chuckle out of this again.  What was your friend's last name?  Or how about just when and where?  Combine this with your claims of the ak-47 toting drug dealers you hang out with(for someone so passive, you sure have mean friends), and my bullshit meter is pegged.

I don't even need a name, just a town and a date.

So my friend drives to Atlanta to his "supplier" as he called him, and that man let my friend into his home to complete the deal.  During his stay he saw at least one gun, and he identified it as an AK-47.  I may have blew this story out of proportion somewhere along the line, but that's the real story for the record.  I've never seen an AK-47 in my life, I just claim to have a friend who has.  I didn't mean to imply he was mean.  (In fact I did not imply he owned the gun.)  I'm not giving you Jessie's last name.  She died in Gulf Breeze, FL over 5 years ago.  Her stepfather shot her and then himself.  It's the truth.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice

You're like 5 behind.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2006, 07:45:41 PM »

So my friend drives to Atlanta to his "supplier" as he called him, and that man let my friend into his home to complete the deal.  During his stay he saw at least one gun, and he identified it as an AK-47.  I may have blew this story out of proportion somewhere along the line, but that's the real story for the record.  I've never seen an AK-47 in my life, I just claim to have a friend who has.  I'm not giving you Jessie's last name.  She died in Gulf Breeze, FL over 5 years ago.  Her stepfather shot her and then himself.  It's the truth.

Good enough.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2006, 07:46:29 PM »

SPAM?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »

Obviously we are all on the internet now, how about a trip to Ventrilo?

I have a very good feeling that Gwar wants no part of that...

I'm skeered.  Why don't we just have a conference call with each other instead?  I've never liked vent, even when I had to get on it to stay in mafia.  Its not like no one has ever heard my voice.  What is the difference in a disembodied voice, and a words on a screen?

Why don't you just pull over on a rest stop on 95 on your next trip and give me a call?  I'm pretty sure you want no part of that....

Since we're playing that game.

How many times did you revise that post before it was deemed good enough, anyway?

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2006, 07:52:40 PM »

Hey, GWAR.  Maye I am a pussy.  Move on.

By the way, is this explicit enough for you?  

Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Sleep: Murray Ostril (They Don't Sleep Anymore on the Beach); Monheim; broken windows, locks of love pt. III. / 3rd part Not the best, but really nice.

p.s. nevermind, I'm going to leave this GWAR business alone.

And that was back on page 2.
______________ ____

I said this GWAR business... now we're on that GWAR business.  Joke.  Okay, so I said it and forgot.  I changed my mind, good grief.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2006, 07:53:31 PM »

Milky Way, SPAM = BAN.[/QUOTE]

WTF its spam section!??!?!?! what am i missing!

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2006, 07:53:55 PM »

Hey, GWAR.  Maye I am a pussy.  Move on.

I said this GWAR business... now we're on that GWAR business.  Joke.  Okay, so I said it and forgot.  I changed my mind, good grief.

Its ok to be human, Elliot.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2006, 07:59:55 PM »

Oh yay!  GWAR (the band) is coming to Houston on Friday night!  Maybe I'll go watch...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »

Why don't you just pull over on a rest stop on 95 on your next trip and give me a call?  I'm pretty sure you want no part of that....

How many times did you revise that post before it was deemed good enough, anyway?

It said what I wanted it to say, nothing more, nothing less, I just thought you missed it because you didn't quote the whole thing the first time, just the first line, so I reposted so you'd see it.  I will combine the two posts now to please you.  Its amazing how the smallest things seem to matter.  Not wanting to give you a call on next time on my trip on 95?  Why wouldn't I want that?  I guess for the same reason you won't come on ventrilo.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2006, 08:04:07 PM »

Oh yay!  GWAR (the band) is coming to Houston on Friday night!  Maybe I'll go watch...

I might go to that show.

Gave up pussy, stopped doing toot
Now you can't wait to give someone the boot
Elbows and knuckles, all you know how
Follow the herd, just another cow
Brain full of shit, boots full of lead
Straight from Hitler's ass it's a Nazi Skinhead

HEY WHY DO NAZI SKINHEADS WEAR RED SUSPENDERS ANYWAY!?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2006, 08:04:39 PM »

It said what I wanted it to say, nothing more, nothing less, I just thought you missed it because you didn't quote the whole thing the first time, just the first line, so I reposted so you'd see it.  I will combine the two posts now to please you.  Its amazing how the smallest things seem to matter.  Not wanting to give you a call on next time on my trip on 95?  Why wouldn't I want that?  I guess for the same reason you won't come on ventrilo.

I promise to read and carefully consider whatever religious material you may hand me.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2006, 08:07:01 PM »

Wow you're a nigger lover?  I remember back about a year ago it was cool to be racist in MAFIA.  Or are we pretending it wasn't, now?  In fact, I remember you claiming, along with others here, to be a Nazi.  It kind of tied in with you being so proud of being German, if I remember correctly.  I think the real problem is that you haven't found out what you are yet.  Nigger lover is as good as any for you, I guess.

Wow, this proves how bad your memory is, or how easily you confuse names. I would never say that i'm a nazi, there you are mistaken. Wouldn't it seem ironic if i declared that i was a nazi, but have a jewish relative? It's improbable, i would never say that...do you enjoy putting words in peoples mouths?
What the hell is that supposed to mean "i haven't found out what i am yet..."

i'm aware i'm late in responding, had dinner.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.