*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 05:38:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Best song of all time?  (Read 42081 times)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Best song of all time?
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2006, 08:33:10 AM »

:| Natural Born Killers
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 08:42:21 AM by *MAFIA* LAAZ »

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LAAZT1K|03
:| Natural Born Killers

There you go ... Beaner, haha jk Laaz love ya ;)

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
Best song of all time?
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 11:15:01 AM »

Sublime - Caress Me Down
Gary Jules - Mad World (donnie darko)

theres so many goods songs, its impossible for me to think of at the moment, i think this question is impossible to answer for most, to many songs have touched people, and then you forget about them... who knows

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2006, 04:04:27 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
GWAR will never give a damn what any of you have to say.  We're never going to hang out.  You're a fat neonazi, and I don't have time for you.  I'd rather smoke my weed with my friends, not with some douchebag looking for free weed and a college student spending daddy's money to rag on.  Please.  You're lame.

Lets get together in person.  I've asked over and over...You're only like two hours away.

You can tell how much of my 240 pounds is fat by looking at the pics that I've posted, big guy.  You're all mouth, much like any other bourgeois college boy.

We don't even have to smoke your weed.  I'll just push you down and kick some sand in your face.  Bring your ak-47 owning nigger drug dealer friends with you.(You do still have some, right?), I'll bring the niggerstick.  

You're confused though, I wasn't actually planning on smoking it with you.  I meant more like bitch slapping you out of your girls emo ringer t and taking it.

You are right, I never will give a damn what you have to say.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 04:19:30 PM by GWAR 3:16 »

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2006, 04:12:54 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Define hypocrite for me, in your own words, because although I understand what you are saying, I have to disagree.  No, I have never purchased an Elton John album, I just download some of his mp3s.  Yes I like his music - the actual MUSICAL part of it - the chords, melody, harmony, rythm, beat, ect.  He doesn't even write his own lyrics, they are written by Bernie Taupin (who is NOT gay).  Elton John might assist at times, but mainly he just writes the music.  Check out this website if you don't believe me:   http://www.songmeanings.net/artist.php?aid=157, or do some more searching elsewhere.

There is no "mental disconnect happening" anywhere, you just want to believe there is one.  I'm not supporting his lifestyle by listening to his music.  That is your opinion.  Take this for example.  I like to watch sports.  If a football/basketball/baseball player is gay, but he's still good at his sport, and I enjoy watching his team play, does that mean I support his lifestyle?  No way.  That has nothing to do with it.  Now if I watch his reality tv show about him living with is boyfriend or something, then that would definitely be questionable.  But I wouldn't.

All I'm trying to say is that he is a good musician, nothing more, nothing less.  The fact that he's gay doesn't take away from his talent.  Phantom is gay but he still owns everyone at Battlefield.  If he wasn't gay, would he be a better player?  No.  You just like to make assumptions about people and sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong.  Just let it go man....

I'm not opposed to homosexuality on biblical grounds like you are.  I find my own asshole disgusting and can only imagine what another man's asshole must be like.  I don't believe in a book that tells me to stone homosexuals to death, although I would gladly heave a rock at a fag, so there is a higher standard(jeeeeeeeeesus!) that you're held to.

If you watch a sports team with a homosexual player, and in all likelihood you probably do, yes, you're paying his salary.  You're paying his salary by watching the commercials, you're paying his salary by looking at the advertisements in the field, you're paying his salary by buying a ticket to the game or buying team merchandise.  If you want to rationalize it away, be my guest, however I will always be here to remind you of your hypocrisy.

He's a good musician, and hes also been a homosexual advocate his entire life.  His fans have enabled him to wield more power than he would normally have had if he were a John Doe queer, and he's used his bully pulpit for a number of queer causes.  So yes, you share some culpability in providing him with a life and a platform that he probably wouldn't have had as a 'normal' queer.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 04:38:23 PM by GWAR 3:16 »

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2006, 04:15:39 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
sorry, i didnt know im not allowed to like things that sound good to my ears. I know you think they sound like shit, and you may think im a faggot for liking it. But in all honesty i really dont give a shit. i like what i like, and it ends there.

I don't remember saying you weren't allowed, I said there is music out there that is being made by people who aren't some idiotic act put together by a hollywood jewboy like swampfox.  Go spice girls.

Remember when you used to talk about how you were a Nazi?  I do.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2006, 04:18:25 PM »

Ha, ouch Elliot.  I think Gwar is just a bit misunderstood, that's all.  If the offer is still on I would gladly pay him a visit with my brother like I said I would, if we ever drive by that way together which I doubt, but you never know.  Who am I to judge him?  Its just a matter of sometimes not agreeing with him...

Back on topic - what else do you guys think is the best song ever?

If I remember correctly you've driven through a couple of times since then.  I'm only about an hour away from I-95.

I think the best song ever is http://media.putfile.com/GG-Allin---Kill-the-children-save-the-food
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 05:19:37 PM by GWAR 3:16 »

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2006, 04:21:18 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LAAZT1K|03
LOL i wish you and evil moose of doom would go at it again http://www.mafiaowns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1307

Why?  So he can talk at him over the internet?

He has a chance to do more than talk, but I guess it starts and ends on a message board for Elliot.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2006, 04:28:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
I have a jewish grandmother, not grandfather and she converted in the 30's so i'm not middle eastern/parsi. My grandfather fought in the Wehrmacht...th ere's a bit of a difference.

So you're saying your 'German' grandmother, in Germany, in the 1930's converted to Judaism?  What timing.  Do you have any idea how expensive, time consuming, and complicated it is to 'convert' to Judaism?  Its a closed club...they're not interested in 'saving souls' like xtians are.

But back on track, in Hitler's Germany, this German women 'converted' to Judaism, while her husband was fighting in the German war machine?  How ever did she escape being gassed?

Sure.

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2006, 04:34:18 PM »

CLOSED and moved to "Dickhead Stupidass Motherfucker replied to this thread too many times for anyone to take seriously section" Lol

Gwar, you suck donkey balls as Bone would say haha

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2006, 04:36:25 PM »

Quote from: Koekiemonster
CLOSED and moved to "Dickhead Stupidass Motherfucker replied to this thread too many times for anyone to take seriously section" Lol

Gwar, you suck donkey balls as Bone would say haha

Boot lickers never get any respect, don't you know that yet?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2006, 04:52:41 PM »

Quote from: GWAR 3:16
I don't believe in a book that tells me to stone homosexuals to death, although I would gladly heave a rock at a fag, so there is a higher standard(jeeeeeeeeesus!) that you're held to.

If you remember me saying so before, I'm no Biblical scholar.  I have not read the book cover to cover.  I asked some people and tried to look it up, but I cannot find a verse where the Bible "tells" me to stone gays.  There are definitely instances, mostly in the Old Testament, that gays are killed, but it doesn't command me to do so.  Do you mind helping me out and pointing out the verse in the Bible that says that? It commands me to share the gospel with them and that is what I try to do.  God will judge them, not me.

If you watch a sports team with a homosexual player, and in all likelihood you probably do, yes, you're paying his salary.  You're paying his salary by watching the commercials, you're paying his salary by looking at the advertisements in the field, you're paying his salary by buying a ticket to the game or buying team merchandise.  If you want to rationalize it away, be my guest, however I will always be here to remind you of your hypocrisy.

I am not aware of a team with an openly gay player on it, although I agree there are probably several out there that we don't know about.  I am not purposely watching a game to see a gay guy, I'm doing it because I love the sport.  That is where my money is going, to the sport.  They will do with it what they please, but you are going to twist it around and try to make it look like I am being a hypocrite by saying I don't like gays but I give them money.  Its not like that and nobody believes it but you.  Whatever you purchase from anywhere, probably has some type of link to homosexuality to it as well, but I'm not going to accuse you of "supporting" them because I know that is not your true intention.

He's a good musician...So yes, you share some culpability in providing him with a life and a platform that he probably wouldn't have had as a 'normal' queer.

No I don't share any of that.  The only point, THE ONLY POINT that I was trying to get across was that he was a good musician, regardless of his sexual preference.  You said:
Elton John has a lot of songs that involve queerdom
now literally they don't.  He doesn't write the lyrics, just the music.  Please let me know if there is a way to listen to just music, with no words, and determine that it is gay.  Indirectly his songs involve "queerdom," because he is a "queer" and he is singing them, yes, but I don't think that is what you were trying to say.  Anyway, you have agreed with me that he's a good musician so I'm done commenting here.  

If I remember correctly you've driven through a couple of times since then.  I'm only about an hour away from I-95.

Yes I have but with friends and cats, not my brother, the person whom you said you wanted to meet.  I doubt we'll ever be travelling that way together, or have the time to stop, but if we do I'll try to let you know, as long as your intentions are different from yours with Elliot.

Quote from: Koekiemonster
CLOSED and moved to "Dickhead Stupidass

Not closed, but [COLOR="Red"]moved [/COLOR]to SPAM...

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2006, 05:03:34 PM »

Hey Gwar wanna go street racing, in greensboro on florida St. ???

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2006, 05:12:51 PM »

If you remember me saying so before, I'm no Biblical scholar.  I have not read the book cover to cover.  I asked some people and tried to look it up, but I cannot find a verse where the Bible "tells" me to stone gays.  There are definitely instances, mostly in the Old Testament, that gays are killed, but it doesn't command me to do so.  It commands me to share the gospel with them and that is what I try to do.  God will judge them, not me.

I am not aware of a team with an openly gay player on it, although I agree there are probably several out there that we don't know about.  I am not purposely watching a game to see a gay guy, I'm doing it because I love the sport.  That is where my money is going, to the sport.  They will do with it what they please, but you are going to twist it around and try to make it look like I am being a hypocrite by saying I don't like gays but I give them money.  Its not like that and nobody believes it but you.  Whatever you purchase from anywhere, probably has some type of link to homosexuality to it as well, but I'm not going to accuse you of "supporting" them because I know that is not your true intention.

No I don't share any of that.  The only point, THE ONLY POINT that I was trying to get across was that he was a good musician, regardless of his sexual preference.  You said:now literally they don't.  He doesn't write the lyrics, just the music.  Please let me know if there is a way to listen to just music, with no words, and determine that it is gay.  Indirectly his songs involve "queerdom," because he is a "queer" and he is singing them, yes, but I don't think that is what you were trying to say.  Anyway, you have agreed with me that he's a good musician so I'm done commenting here.  

Yes I have but with friends and cats, not my brother, the person whom you said you wanted to meet.  I doubt we'll ever be travelling that way together, or have the time to stop, but if we do I'll try to let you know, as long as your intentions are different from yours with Elliot.

Not closed, but [COLOR="Red"]moved [/COLOR]to SPAM...

And my point is that people like you who listen to his music, and presumably buy it at some point, enable him to push his pro homosexual agenda.  That is the essence of the argument.  Without fans, many of whom probably consider themselves Christian, he would just be another old queer with a worn out asshole.  Incidentally, if you're downloading his music, you're stealing it, which is one of the 10 commandments.

The difference between me and you, and apparently between people like me and the new form of man like yourself, is that you think your intent is the most pressing matter while I think the consequences are the most important part.  You may not intend to support it, but you do.  'The road to hell is paved with good intentions.'  

Elton John lyrics are easy to find.  I'll sample a few, you tell me if there are homosexual overtones or not.

Album name: "Goodbye yellow brick road" (an obvious reference to The Wizard of Oz/Judy Garland, someone who is loved by homos for some reason)

Song name:  All the girls love Alice  The intent of the song is pretty clear, wouldn't you say?  

Raised to be a lady by the golden rule
Alice was the spawn of a public school
With a double barrel name in the back of her brain
And a simple case of mummy-doesnt-love-me blues

Reality it seems was just a dream
She couldnt get it on with the boys on the scene
But what do you expect from a chick whos just sixteen
And hey, hey, hey, you know what I mean

All the young girls love alice
Tender young alice they say
Come over and see me
Come over and please me
Alice its my turn today

All the young girls love alice
Tender young alice they say
If I give you my number
Will you promise to call me
Wait till my husbands away

Poor little darling with a chip out of her heart
Its like acting in a movie when you got the wrong part
Getting your kicks in another girls bed
And it was only last tuesday they found you in the subway dead

And who could you call your friends down in soho
One or two middle-aged dykes in a go-go
And what do you expect from a sixteen year old yo-yo
And hey, hey, hey, oh dont you know

Those are the lyrics.  So you bringing up the red herring of 'gay music(instrumentals) really has nothing to do with this argument, and I believe you were being intentionally disingenious.  Obviously 'music' can't be gay, but his lyrics definitely can.  Not only gay, but bordering on pedophilia as well.  If you want to push the point, I can go and dig some more for more gay references in his lyrics.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2006, 05:16:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Hey Gwar wanna go street racing, in greensboro on florida St. ???

I've never been to Greensboro, so I have no idea where Florida Street is, but sure, if you have something worth racing I'd go with you.  If its a little ricer with an Autozone 'tuner kit' on it, then forget it.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 30 queries.