*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 12:38:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Wisdom Teeth  (Read 3592 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« on: July 20, 2006, 09:23:22 PM »

For those of you too young who've never heard of "wisdom teeth," they are a type of molar, and sometimes they become severley impacted and need to be removed.  With that said, I am one of those people lucky enough to need them surgically removed.  I had it done today, all 4 of them taken out.  

Here are 5 pics.  The first 2 show me on the couch with one of my cats, I pretty much spent my entire day there (those two long white things on each side of my face are icepacks).  The next 2 show how my right cheek is swollen just a little more than usual.  And the last picture is of my 4 teeth, I asked that they let me keep them.  As you can see, I didn't remove the flesh from one tooth, and another tooth decided it wanted to be pulled out in a few pieces.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 09:37:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
For those of you too young who've never heard of "wisdom teeth," they are a type of molar, and sometimes they become severley impacted and need to be removed.  With that said, I am one of those people lucky enough to need them surgically removed.  I had it done today, all 4 of them taken out.  

Here are 5 pics.  The first 2 show me on the couch with one of my cats, I pretty much spent my entire day there (those two long white things on each side of my face are icepacks).  The next 2 show how my right cheek is swollen just a little more than usual.  And the last picture is of my 4 teeth, I asked that they let me keep them.  As you can see, I didn't remove the flesh from one tooth, and another tooth decided it wanted to be pulled out in a few pieces.

God be with you lol. i hope that didnt hurt too bad, i might have to do that in the not so distant future... God be with me...

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 09:40:50 PM »

Ah luckily mine arent like that, But where you are in the bed with your cat, reminds me of when I had my testis start twisting around each other and I had to stay in bed for weeks, with my cat :)

*MAFIA* Phantom

Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

damn beetle don't remind me! i have to get mine taken out too!  And I know it's gonna be soon...please tell me everything is gonna be OK!

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 10:29:40 PM »

I dont know if you remember but I had this done earlier this year.  I was so drugged up it wasn't that bad...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 10:37:10 PM »

they gave me plenty of vikadin, i came on vent that day and sounded like a retarded muffled person. The only bad thing was that i went back to school 1 hour after sergury, i was bumbling around school for quite some time. It's not that bad, complain more and they'll give you more drugs
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 11:44:08 PM »

Fuck that ill go tweaked out. I too need them removed.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 12:26:06 AM »

Most people in the Netherlands that are like 18+ want their wisdomtheeth removed. Its simply cause they are hard to keep clean, so instead of getting an infection because of that, they'll just let the dentist remove them :).  
I already had 4 of my theeth pulled out, cause somehow they didn't want to come out by themselfs. I have to say that it is fucked up after they've taken out, lol. You can't talk, you have no feeling in your mouth so you can easily bite your tongue off and its bleeding like shit.  So gl to you all who have to suffer the same thing as Beetle has.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 12:33:03 AM by *MAFIA* Boemann (nl) »

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 02:41:35 AM »

my 2 bottom ones are starting to come out. as for the top, no sign of them yet.......

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 03:14:04 AM »

Dang Beetle hope all goes well with recovery.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 04:40:12 AM »

Don't you usually get your wisdom teeth taken out when you're in high school still?  Mine are already grown in and I'm keeping mine, but what I thought was you were supposed to have them pulled, if you were before they grow in actually.  Mine are in straight, I'm keeping them.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 05:12:43 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK
Don't you usually get your wisdom teeth taken out when you're in high school still?  Mine are already grown in and I'm keeping mine, but what I thought was you were supposed to have them pulled, if you were before they grow in actually.  Mine are in straight, I'm keeping them. It's because mine are in, I'm keeping mine.  Ok guys i'm keeping mine.  I'm not gonna take them out.  why? cuz they are straight unlike me, and i'm keeping them.

ok we get it, you are keeping them.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 05:20:02 AM »

Some of you $*#)#@&@ need to lay off the crack. Get better lester so i can give you a verbal owning like evilmooseofdoo m. I'll be on vent again.

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2006, 06:54:39 AM »

I already had mine taken out like a year ago and im only 16....  It hurt.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 08:56:56 AM »

If your wisdom teeth grow in straight, like Havok's, then you have nothing to worry about.  The reason why people get theirs pulled is either because they are growing in sideways, pushing over and messing up all the other teeth, or they are growing in straight but there just isn't enough room for them.  And sometimes, they just never grow in.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.