*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 03:38:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Wisdom Teeth  (Read 3593 times)

MacGiraffe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 11:08:10 AM »

ha, suckas, i wasnt born wit any wisdom teeth, but ive had like 6 other teeth pulled, and les just say 2 of em werent pulled out by the denstist. but get well soon beets.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 11:58:02 AM »

Havok please fix you're sig PLEASE!

Hope you get to feeling better beetle, remember pain lets you know you're still alive...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »

Quote from: macgiraffe
ha, suckas, i wasnt born wit any wisdom teeth, but ive had like 6 other teeth pulled, and les just say 2 of em werent pulled out by the denstist. but get well soon beets.

fucker... i hope those others were more painful than the wisdom teeth would've been =)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 01:07:36 PM »

What I was trying to say but ended up rambling is: aren't you supposed to get your wisdom teeth pulled early?  Almost everyone that I know gets them pulled during high school before they actually grow in.

Better without the error sig and when I'm not rushing to work rambling?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 01:17:58 PM »

Wisdom grow in at different times.  Mine were still in my gums, they had to cut them open and pull them out.  Yeah I would say most people do them ages 17-20, but people can have them removed after that as well.  Like I said, sometimes they never even grow in, its just a person-by-person basis.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 09:33:47 PM »

i got mine pulled.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2006, 11:24:01 PM »

I was 24 when I got mine taken out.  Just remember that if you have to have one taken out just get all 4 done so you dont have to go back.  I was back to work the next day.  Didn't really hurt very bad.  But if you aren't careful there is a sinus cavity right in the general area and there is a good chance for a sinus infection.  Keep um clean beetle and it will be over before you know it.

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 06:35:01 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
For those of you too young who've never heard of "wisdom teeth," they are a type of molar, and sometimes they become severley impacted and need to be removed.  With that said, I am one of those people lucky enough to need them surgically removed.  I had it done today, all 4 of them taken out.  

Here are 5 pics.  The first 2 show me on the couch with one of my cats, I pretty much spent my entire day there (those two long white things on each side of my face are icepacks).  The next 2 show how my right cheek is swollen just a little more than usual.  And the last picture is of my 4 teeth, I asked that they let me keep them.  As you can see, I didn't remove the flesh from one tooth, and another tooth decided it wanted to be pulled out in a few pieces.

umm how did u post images from your camera i can't figure out how :(

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2006, 07:35:03 AM »

Quote from: General Patton
umm how did u post images from your camera i can't figure out how :(

There are two ways to do it - either save them to a website and load the url on to here by clicking the "image" button, or you can upload them straight from your computer as attachments.  Both buttons can be found on the page that you type a post on, the [img] is up near the font, and the manage attachments is down below where it says "submit."

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.