*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 10:48:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The universe  (Read 52068 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: The universe
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2007, 05:19:22 PM »

Catholics are blind, some of the stuff you believe in is just wow. I am in no religion, and don't care to be, most of it is just the want for more money, and most of it is lets use God's name to make money. And that I want no part of.

Next time before you start to string your harp be sure and read the owners manual. I never said it was wrong, evil, blah blah.

I have my opinions like you do to, but if you want to turn to personal attacks then you can be removed from this discussion. In the end everyone will find out what was right and what was wrong, only God has the right to say so. If I say you are blind, and ask God to forgive you, then that is what I ask of him.

The next personal attack in this great debate will have your rights removed from here.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2007, 06:01:27 PM »

does that mean we cant post anymore?

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2007, 06:02:03 PM »

Personal attack?

Loaded

« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2007, 06:33:18 PM »

This is why this type of post isn't seen in to many forums... I would have to say this, it should had be closed as soon as talk was started about "God or Science". <<< Like you all, IMO. I will never post what I think on this subject, because what I believe is what will happen to "me" and not to "you".

*MAFIA* Phantom

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2007, 07:17:26 PM »

I will never post what I think on this subject, because what I believe is what will happen to "me" and not to "you".

rofls

i hope balth catches on to this ^^

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »

As I figured everyone would miss the point, sigh...

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2007, 08:26:41 PM »

rofls

i hope balth catches on to this ^^

Penis?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2007, 08:43:03 PM »

Catholics are blind, some of the stuff you believe in is just wow. I am in no religion, and don't care to be, most of it is just the want for more money, and most of it is lets use God's name to make money. And that I want no part of.

Next time before you start to string your harp be sure and read the owners manual. I never said it was wrong, evil, blah blah.

I have my opinions like you do to, but if you want to turn to personal attacks then you can be removed from this discussion. In the end everyone will find out what was right and what was wrong, only God has the right to say so. If I say you are blind, and ask God to forgive you, then that is what I ask of him.

The next personal attack in this great debate will have your rights removed from here.

I never made a personal attack on you, i was just surprised at your lack of restraint when pretty much degrading a faith that you don't agree with, knowing it would offend the people who practice it.

Yes, i have my opinion and you have yours, but i don't say "i'm sorry you think that way" which basically is saying i'm sorry you don't think the way i do.

It was never intended as a personal attack, and to loaded i think this kind of discussion is healthy, as long as it doesn't go the way of cussing out people for no reason or making threats, which it so far has not after 13 pages of posting.

It's good to discuss this kind of stuff, as long as it remains civil.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »

Wow interesting.  All religions for the most part believe that theres is correct.  That is the beauty of being a Christian.  We only believe that you need to be saved, to be righteous.  Its not wrong to say that Catholics are blind, that Jews are also blind and Muslims believe in the wrong brother.  You can also ad LDS.  If any religion tells me that I have to perform rituals, confessions, read some book by John Smith and pay 10% of my wages and give up my first born or Ill be thrown out of the church then yes I don't feel bad about telling someone they are blind.  I have however learned in my few yrs here on earth that you can't change someones mind through a debate.  All you can do is state your point and respect the others point of view.  If you ask me I'll tell you because the Bible tells me to tell you.  All God wants is to have a relationship with YOU!

Here is a simple fact.

There are three steps to being a Christian. 
1. Romans 3:23 - All have Sinned
2. Romans 5:8 - Christ died for your sins.
3. Romans 10:9-10 - Confess in Christ and believe and you will be saved. 

Thats all there is too it.  If someone tells you that you have to do something else, then you are involved in Religion and not a relationship with God.    I am sorry to tell you, but I BELIEVE that a relationship with God will get you further than Religion Will!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2007, 10:47:56 PM »

there you go.  But we are more holy since we commune with the bishop in rome.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »

well the whole "do good unto others" is right on, no qualms with that. It's a few things in your book that bothers me...

-Slavery (hey, Exodus, Joel, Leviticus and Deutoronomy all say it's kosher. Oh wait, those are all heathen Jews. Oh wait, Matthew 18:25 also gives it a thumbs up. Off to the market we go!)

-Genocide (hey, Joshua did it a few times, and he was an ok old sort)

-Baby killing (hey, Exodus let them do away with all those noisy Egyptian kids, so it must be all right.)

-The occasional sexism (hey, Corinthians says chicks should just stfu)

-Stoning (oh, all kinds of fun places this is mentioned -- in fact, that whole opposition to school prayer thing? Apostasty! Rocks away!)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 04, 2007, 01:27:09 PM »

Jesus wasnt white.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2007, 09:22:29 PM »

Jesus wasnt white.
  Then how do you explain the last supper painting?  The orginal dates all the way back to the last supper!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2007, 11:05:47 PM »

some painter in europe did that..

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2007, 11:18:25 PM »

some painter in europe did that..

not just some painter, Leonardo da Vinci, one of the greatest intellectual men in all of history.  You wouldn't be using some of the stuff you use today without his inventions also.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.