*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The universe  (Read 52063 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: The universe
« Reply #195 on: September 04, 2007, 11:24:32 PM »

some painter in europe did that..
  I know penis.  I was kidding.  And Jesus wasn't white.  He was mexican.  Look at his name.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2007, 11:45:02 PM »

the spanish brought over those names and and killed tons of idiots using blowguns and knifes.

dumbass.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »

the spanish brought over those names and and killed tons of idiots using blowguns and knifes.

dumbass.
  I was kinding dickhead.  Fuck off.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2007, 12:57:26 AM »

lol chill out you  :> fool

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 05, 2007, 01:28:58 AM »

lol chill out you  :> fool
  Oh I am not mad.  Like I have said before, I don't take this shit seriuos.  I love you like a sister.  Well not like Bone loves his sister but you know what I mean. 

Oh I was talking to one of my interperaters today about religion,(they do anything, or talk about anything because we pay them good), anyway from what I am gathering, everyone's bible/koran/whatever, they pretty much tell the same story to a point.  Once they hit a point then they branch off to their beliefs.  Such as some break off to follow Abraham, some Christ and so on.  So each religion basically believes that some of the chain of events are the same. 

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »

I am guessing you are talking about the Arabs.  Here is the long and short of it.  God promised Abraham a son that would be the seed of the Messiah.  Abraham's wife Sarai didn't have a kid for like lots of years and she was getting old.  So Abraham and Sarai took things into their own hands and so they decided to have their maid servant Hagar have the baby.  She in fact got pregnant and had a son Ishmail.   Then Sarai got pregnant and had a son named Isaac.  This is where there is a big difference in religions.  If you want to read it look at the promise is Gen 15:,  Ishmail Gen16:, The description of Ishmail Gen 16:12.  I love that one.  Isaac is Gen 21:1-7  Hagar and Ishmail get the boot in Gen 21:8-21. 

This story is one that I believe has caused the Terror attacks on the US and Isreal.  This is the root of 9-11.  Again my opinion.  People think were killing for OIL.  I think its more about RELIGION.  But do to the separation of church and state thats not POLITICALLY CORRECT.     

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2007, 10:20:56 PM »

I am guessing you are talking about the Arabs.  Here is the long and short of it.  God promised Abraham a son that would be the seed of the Messiah.  Abraham's wife Sarai didn't have a kid for like lots of years and she was getting old.  So Abraham and Sarai took things into their own hands and so they decided to have their maid servant Hagar have the baby.  She in fact got pregnant and had a son Ishmail.   Then Sarai got pregnant and had a son named Isaac.  This is where there is a big difference in religions.  If you want to read it look at the promise is Gen 15:,  Ishmail Gen16:, The description of Ishmail Gen 16:12.  I love that one.  Isaac is Gen 21:1-7  Hagar and Ishmail get the boot in Gen 21:8-21. 

This story is one that I believe has caused the Terror attacks on the US and Isreal.  This is the root of 9-11.  Again my opinion.  People think were killing for OIL.  I think its more about RELIGION.  But do to the separation of church and state thats not POLITICALLY CORRECT.     
  I agree with you about the war on religion with Afghanistan.  The war in Iraq is over Saddamn and what he did, as well as the oil.  But Afghanistan we are going after the "attackers" of American soil.  They did it because of religious beliefs, and that is also why the Taliban took over Afghanistan after the war with Russia.  They wanted to instill their beliefs and values to all Afghan people since they felt that their country was in a rebuilding phase.   

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2007, 10:45:44 PM »

"Those who remained neutral in the fight were cursed to be born with black skin thus the mormons explanation for the negro race"

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »

"Those who remained neutral in the fight were cursed to be born with black skin thus the mormons explanation for the negro race"
  No they were just hanging out in the trees with the rest of the monkeys and got theri skin burnt.  That is why the palms of their hand and bottoms of their feet are white.  They were the only parts wrapped around the branches.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2007, 08:03:58 AM »

No they were just hanging out in the trees with the rest of the monkeys and got theri skin burnt.  That is why the palms of their hand and bottoms of their feet are white.  They were the only parts wrapped around the branches.
MOTHER FUCKING ROFL!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2007, 08:09:37 AM »

That is the reason soon religion will be abolished.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2007, 03:11:23 PM »

I think its more about RELIGION.  But do to the separation of church and state thats not POLITICALLY CORRECT.     
I concur, shouldn't be over there in the first place, regardless if it's about oil or religion. If it is all about oil/religion, then we shouldn't be sending kids fresh out of high school to go get killed for it.

A question for Hellraiser, you're stationed in Afghanistan right? I think you said earlier you were talking with an interpreter, could you ask him how "Afghanistan" is pronounced? Because all the people on the news say "Af-gan-istan" but when i hear an Aghan pronounce it, they say it "Af-han-istan." They don't pronounce the "g" in the name, just wondering how they say it.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2007, 04:46:57 PM »

accents i bet
like rednecks cant say words right anyway so its gotta be accents.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2007, 04:52:51 PM »

accents i bet
like rednecks cant say words right anyway so its gotta be accents.
it wouldn't be accents, it would right or wrong pronunciation. You can say the word "warsh" instead of "wash" but it isn't necessarily because of an accent.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

Kraut is 1 post from being cleansed of this thread...

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.