*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 29, 2024, 03:33:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: tha mafian Pianist  (Read 4410 times)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 10:43:25 AM »

i improve my strength by working out doing cock-pushups in my free time.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 11:19:17 AM »

I'm paying for my time in emotional baggage... so I just call it time... and what I like to do with that time... waste it. w00t for existentialism!

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 12:54:08 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
No,we all have a little extra time on our hands.  It's what you do with it that counts. Some people can do more with their time than others because they have  genuine talent and take the time to learn more and more trades/hobbies.
I airbrush,Play piano,Mod BF,work,work out . What do you do with YOUR time Party(besides talking shit about me to other people about me,my server and the things I do)and from what i've heard,your pretty good at that.   I know your real young and all but Im sure your talented in some way other than that......just wondering....--

im not trying to be mean, but lets see i go to football from 8-5 every day, and i only get 1 break between football.
And about your server, UH i dont have a problem with you or  your server, i jsut dont like how all of the maps have hangers. taking 3 hours on a hangar seems to me that you have a lot of time. But like i side, i never meant that in a mean way.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 12:56:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
im not trying to be mean, but lets see i go to football from 8-5 every day, and i only get 1 break between football.
And about your server, UH i dont have a problem with you or  your server, i jsut dont like how all of the maps have hangers. taking 3 hours on a hangar seems to me that you have a lot of time. But like i side, i never meant that in a mean way.

then why say it at all? see party when you say stuff and your not kidding or joking around, or at least people dont know your joking around, they can get angry at you. just from now on be careful what you say.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 12:58:36 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
then why say it at all? see party when you say stuff and your not kidding or joking around, or at least people dont know your joking around, they can get angry at you. just from now on be careful what you say.

How is saying you have a lot of time on your hands mean you said it to ? Sorry if you took it in the wrong way misfit, but i dont want to be enimies witha ny clanmates.

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 01:38:30 PM »

Good job Misfit! Nice playing!

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
It's not Saying "I have alot of times on my hands"  that got to me, it was when Adolf,richard,and several other people from either -=3vo=- and DOA, as well as Dicer
said that you were saying negative things about me and my server etc. I dont want you as an enemy, I kinda like you and we have had a good repore for quite some time.It's just when I hear shit like that from other clans or clanmates I start to wonder.So you said you did'nt mean anything by it and i'll buy that, just treat me as an equal and be respectfull and it will be smooth sailin'

With respect, *MAFIA* --

1) Adolf- Me and him do not like each other, so i wouldnt listen to him
2) Richard- He asked and said "Do you have the code that misfit uses to shoot mustangs from a colt"I replied, know i dont have it anywhere right now, But it does seem to goes much lag if you have to many people on a server, But if you would like it he got it from the Transformers mod. He might of thought i was saying that in mean way though, not sure.
3) -=3v0=- - the only person i have really talk to is snake. It wasnt to long ago, and i remeber it. He was about to play and he asked waht server i was on, Misfits or -=3v0=-'s, I replied say 3v0. I dont play to much on misfits becuase there are hangars in pretty much everymap, and a lot of people have them. he doesnt kill me but a lot of public people that have the patches end up doing so.
4) DOA- DOA hates me, they just gave me members plus, becuase of snipster.
5) Dicer- I  think he asked something like, are we playing on misfits server. I cant remeber if i told him the something, orif he overheard a conversation.
6) the only clan mate i really ever said that to was balth. I remeber asking him once or twice, if he plays on there, and he would say yeah. Then he would ask me, and i would reply saying once in a while, when its on bocage, or another fun map that isnt a whole bunch of people in a hanger on everymap.

I cannot recall anytime, that i have said something bad about you. I have said somethings about your server, that i guess you could view as negative, but i never meant it like that. If its fun to you then go ahead, i dont care, its up to you.
Have a good day
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 02:02:35 PM by *MAFIA* Partyboy »

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 01:53:25 PM »

Shut up......... group hug.

Nice playing Misfit.

giothermal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 02:58:13 PM »

Very nice piano playing man. Wished i could do that. anyway if you take request play killer queen.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 04:05:37 PM »

Ha, what's wrong with having a little time on your hands, or someone pointing it out for you?  Its just a fact, its the truth (not directed at misfit, just in general), and I don't see how it's so negative, unless you do completely stupid things, but what is stupid to one may not be to another.  

After I graduated college, I went back for another semester and took a 1 hour class, private guitar, and had TONS of time on my hands.  I pretty much just played sports, played battlefield (that's when I joined *MAFIA*), slept a lot, found a cat, and did random things with my friends.

Why don't you guys just lay off each other, relax kids.  Or when there is a riff between two members, stay out of it unless it pertains to you.  Quoting someone and saying "owned," or encouraging a "nice comback," is immature.

Sorry to go off-topic, even though its been a 2-way topic.  Anyway, the piano playing was good, not the best I've seen, but better than I can do so hats off.  Try learning the BF1942 theme song and put it on there for us.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 04:07:32 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Ha, what's wrong with having a little time on your hands, or someone pointing it out for you?  Its just a fact, its the truth (not directed at misfit, just in general), and I don't see how it's so negative, unless you do completely stupid things, but what is stupid to one may not be to another.  

After I graduated college, I went back for another semester and took a 1 hour class, private guitar, and had TONS of time on my hands.  I pretty much just played sports, played battlefield (that's when I joined *MAFIA*), slept a lot, found a cat, and did random things with my friends.

Why don't you guys just lay off each other, relax kids.  Or when there is a riff between two members, stay out of it unless it pertains to you.  Quoting someone and saying "owned," or encouraging a "nice comback," is immature.

Sorry to go off-topic, even though its been a 2-way topic.  Anyway, the piano playing was good, not the best I've seen, but better than I can do so hats off.  Try learning the BF1942 theme song and put it on there for us.

he said hes not mad at that, hes made becuase people are saying i talk crap about him and his server.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 04:13:07 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
he said hes not mad at that, hes made becuase people are saying i talk crap about him and his server.

Well you're right, his server sucks.  Nah I don't know about that situation, so I won't comment.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 07:14:22 PM »

OWNED!! haha im just playin. but when i get my comp fixed misfit ill come check out your server.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 08:05:46 PM »

Well you're right, his server sucks.  Nah I don't know about that situation, so I won't comment.

haha beetle u crack me up.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
tha mafian Pianist
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 08:56:41 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK
Shut up......... group hug.

group boner.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 30 queries.