*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 10, 2024, 06:20:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Counter-Strike  (Read 3840 times)

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« on: August 10, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »

I just got counter-strike so i was wondering if anybody would give me tips to be better like what some words mean and if theres any glitches or hacks. any help would be appreciated

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 08:28:52 PM »

source or 1.6? if you wnat to get good at source honestly just dont hack and practice  it takes time but you'll fucking own eventually..

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 08:33:35 PM »

Quote from: Twisted
I just got counter-strike so i was wondering if anybody would give me tips to be better like what some words mean and if theres any glitches or hacks. any help would be appreciated

there are hacks out there, but you definitely do not want to use them now. VAC is currently re-vamping their anti-cheating stuff and tons of people are getting caught. Even the best place to get CSS hacks has a warning on their homepage saying don't use them until they can figure out how to bypass this new security feature.
A good tip is to play zombie maps, you don't need hacks because everyone is on your mini-map.
TIP: to jump high press spacebar then crouch really quickly right after, and to jump higher use ctrl,space,ctrl. That one is harder to do but you can get to some good vantage points.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Counter-Strike
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 10:12:41 PM »

dont listen to milky, he might want u to join his NR clan.  hack like us.  well we all got banned but it's all good.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 10:27:50 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla
dont listen to milky, he might want u to join his NR clan.  hack like us.  well we all got banned but it's all good.

its not a clan but ok =)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 10:41:22 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
its not a clan but ok =)

ya FUCK MILKY, he banned me from his server, then he took my account away and i didnt even do anything! BAN HIM!!! BAN HIM STRAIGHT TO HELL! lol jk but seriously!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Counter-Strike
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 12:26:50 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
its not a clan but ok =)

LOL  fag we should ban your ass for being in 2 clans.

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 07:51:13 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
there are hacks out there, but you definitely do not want to use them now. VAC is currently re-vamping their anti-cheating stuff and tons of people are getting caught. Even the best place to get CSS hacks has a warning on their homepage saying don't use them until they can figure out how to bypass this new security feature.
A good tip is to play zombie maps, you don't need hacks because everyone is on your mini-map.
TIP: to jump high press spacebar then crouch really quickly right after, and to jump higher use ctrl,space,ctrl. That one is harder to do but you can get to some good vantage points.

uhh..Wasser You got banned because u didnt take the correct steps to make your hacks VAC proof. 1 of these steps is changing the CRC. If you change the CRC its like having your own private hack..
CSS hack : http://www.vacdisableddownloads.net/index.php?act=view&id=1
Cs 1.6 hack: http://www.vacdisabled.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2
Changing the CRC (read the whole Post): http://www.gamehacksandcheats.com/viewtopic.php?t=65
And that is how u make a VAC proof hack.
(i didnt know what game u had twisted so i posted one for both)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 08:37:50 AM »

Quote from: Snipester
uhh..Wasser You got banned because u didnt take the correct steps to make your hacks VAC proof. 1 of these steps is changing the CRC. If you change the CRC its like having your own private hack..
CSS hack : http://www.vacdisableddownloads.net/index.php?act=view&id=1
Cs 1.6 hack: http://www.vacdisabled.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2
Changing the CRC (read the whole Post): http://www.gamehacksandcheats.com/viewtopic.php?t=65
And that is how u make a VAC proof hack.
(i didnt know what game u had twisted so i posted one for both)

Wow Who in the world does that. Well i guess you do, And havent you had 2 accounts banned? I just had one. And it wasnt Wassers falt. It could of been a delayed ban. And if it wasnt i would of used them getting banned anyways.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Counter-Strike
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 09:37:35 AM »

yeah, i use my banned account and hack until they all get pissed off in the non vac servers
and then i use my new account to play legit

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 09:54:32 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Wow Who in the world does that. Well i guess you do, And havent you had 2 accounts banned? I just had one. And it wasnt Wassers falt. It could of been a delayed ban. And if it wasnt i would of used them getting banned anyways.

Well alot of people use this method for making their hacks undetected. My banned accounts however had nothing to do with this.
1st account. Used GDCS for a month straight and got banned.
2nd: Got screwed over with the new VAC Model scans which they started on July 30th or 31st.

And Partyboy if you would have used this method your account probably wouldnt have gpt banned.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 10:01:41 AM »

You guys are all noobs for getting banned.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 10:11:37 AM »

Well alot of people use this method for making their hacks undetected. My banned accounts however had nothing to do with this.
2nd: Got screwed over with the new VAC Model scans which they started on July 30th or 31st.

And Partyboy if you would have used this method your account probably wouldnt have gpt banned.

why are you still here? Havent you noticed... no one, and i mean NO one, likes you. Go back to you little DOA bitching corner and cry yourself to sleep knowing that MAFIA didnt accept you, and never will.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Counter-Strike
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
why are you still here? Havent you noticed... no one, and i mean NO one, likes you. Go back to you little DOA bitching corner and cry yourself to sleep knowing that MAFIA didnt accept you, and never will.

haha good one and true +rep

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Counter-Strike
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 11:48:06 AM »

That wont work lol. It scans more then CRC. Noob! And yes it would. You think hanging one line of code will make it undetectable? Then you have a lot to learn.

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 30 queries.