*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 12:28:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: fuck you misfit  (Read 9320 times)

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« on: August 21, 2006, 02:51:45 PM »

you know what misfit, i noticed over theese past few days you've been being nice to me beacause you were going to secretly give me the patches, then when it turns out i can't buy them you tell me to fuck off and ban me from the server...well fuck you, i've had a hard life, my sister died at 4 months old, i've had about 3 pets die, and now i've got a bunch of bitches who call themselves *mafia* yea i'm talking bout most of you, let's mention some names shall we?  misfitmisfitmi sfitmisfitmisf itmisfitmisfit misfitmisfitmi sfitmisfitmisf it. that about sums it up you bitch, you know wat, fuck you, i swear to god and the holy bible one day you will come crawling to me on your fucking hands and knees you bastard.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!![SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT][/SIZE]

i hope you fucking die

you know what...i think i will copy todays quote and keep it as my life lesson against you

To forgive and forget is humble, but to seek revenge is human.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 03:03:23 PM »

you're cute when you're mad

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 03:06:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
you're cute when you're mad

rofl you're straight as a circle, also here's wat misfit said in the private message

I never had much faith in you anyways,your just a kid and kids suck...BANNED I Ban you from the server fuck off.

*MAFIA* Phantom

fuck you misfit
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 03:13:12 PM »

Sorry to hear that you've had family and pets die, most people have also so don't act like your special or some shit.  You have no fucking clue how good you have it, go live in a 3rd world country then tell us how hard life is you ignorant shit.  Your life is a fucking joke compared to people with real problems. Getting patches should not be your number one priority in life.  You also shouldn't hope someone dies and then mention the bible and god in the same post, they just don't mesh together well.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 03:13:21 PM »

Patton For 300$ Ill steal the patches from Misfit then give them to you.

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 03:17:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Patton For 300$ Ill steal the patches from Misfit then give them to you.

what the hell rofl...and phantom, does this qualify as bad enough as those 3rd world country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWnasCNU56E&mode=related&search=

*MAFIA* Phantom

fuck you misfit
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 03:22:06 PM »

are you mental?  do you even know what a 3rd world country is?  There the countries that don't even have hospitals to care for people that get in accidents.  At least those people that got hurt on your video have a hospital to go to and be treated, and that's not really a life problem either.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 03:45:41 PM »

LOL...  Please god just get off the internet...

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 04:37:39 PM »

o no here it comes again the 10 year old kid that look like A FUCKING MORON is gonna start crying and threatening to kill people like he did to me last time.. when yougot unbanned from the site last time didint you say you would shut the fuck up and nto cause any more problems again? waaaa waaaaa ive had a hard life my fucking cat died waaaa waaaa heres a little tip NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

are you trying to make misfit feel bad because your sister died 10 years ago and you had 3 cats die so he is going to feel pitty and give you the patches.. do you honestly think misfit cares that your fucking cat died?

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 05:00:55 PM »

Quote from: '[TBD
General Patton']you know what misfit, i noticed over theese past few days you've been being nice to me beacause you were going to secretly give me the patches, then when it turns out i can't buy them you tell me to fuck off and ban me from the server...well fuck you, i've had a hard life, my sister died at 4 months old, i've had about 3 pets die, and now i've got a bunch of bitches who call themselves *mafia* yea i'm talking bout most of you, let's mention some names shall we?  misfitmisfitmi sfitmisfitmisf itmisfitmisfit misfitmisfitmi sfitmisfitmisf it. that about sums it up you bitch, you know wat, fuck you, i swear to god and the holy bible one day you will come crawling to me on your fucking hands and knees you bastard.

i hope you fucking die

you know what...i think i will copy todays quote and keep it as my life lesson against you

Oh god, this kind of stuff gives me such a hard on.. not the ignorant ramblings of a pre-pubescent crying little bitch but telling him off. Oh god i'm so horny right now I can hardly type anything else but I think i'll manage, here we go.

If you talk to people the way you do on here I feel sorry for those around who have an IQ higher than 70, but i'd say being around you they couldn't be that bright in the first place. I understand it all now though, since you are such a sniffling like bitch you have to hang around on the internet to find people that will tolerate your bitching.

In closing i'd like to give you some parting words which I find to be more and more true over the years. GO - KILL - YOURSELF. Who knows, you may meet your little sister where you end up after you off yourself.. may I suggest ramming your head into the curb or you could find a militant group of NAMBLA members who want to conduct an experiment in snuff films.

Owned?

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 05:15:17 PM »

People with small, not properly developed, penises make me laugh.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 05:18:18 PM »

this kid is so not in the position to make death threats to people when he posted a picture of himself...13 years old, pasty-ass white nerd, big ass braces bigger than his face, and with a little 7 year old bowl hair cut. Don't make threats to people who are way bigger than you, especially if your balls haven't dropped yet...or facial hair...or if your arms are as big as bannana's....or if you look as stupid as you do.

You think you have it rough? Try living in a hut in Somalia, they'd probably sell you for a goat or something.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 08:30:04 PM »

THANK GOD THE DAY HAS COME! Patton (possibly) going to leave us alone? Patton, i dont know why your so suprised that people hate you. I mean come on man, take a look around the forums, you will notice something, [COLOR="Red"]EVERY[/COLOR] post you ever made was stupid, worthless, and most of all, spam.  Why do you insist on making people hate you? I for one have no idea. Maybe its because you lack the little intelligence it takes to recognize the fact that you make people angry when senseless shit comes out of that pathetic piece of equipment in your skull. Then you go and try to tell someone your going to kill them? Come now man, you just dont say stupid shit like that on the internet, not making fun of your looks or anything, but shit, we've seen pictures of you. So you're not fooling anyone.  You want to continue to act like a 12 year old? Or do you want to change right here and now and apologize to those you have upset. Me included, I am giving you a second chance. So I suggest you take it. You will realize that when you respect other people and their wishes you get respect back. Its as simple as that, so what now do you have to say for yourself?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 09:05:24 PM »

Quote from: '[TBD
General Patton']you know what misfit, i noticed over theese past few days you've been being nice to me beacause you were going to secretly give me the patches, then when it turns out i can't buy them you tell me to fuck off and ban me from the server...well fuck you, i've had a hard life, my sister died at 4 months old, i've had about 3 pets die, and now i've got a bunch of bitches who call themselves *mafia* yea i'm talking bout most of you, let's mention some names shall we?  misfitmisfitmi sfitmisfitmisf itmisfitmisfit misfitmisfitmi sfitmisfitmisf it. that about sums it up you bitch, you know wat, fuck you, i swear to god and the holy bible one day you will come crawling to me on your fucking hands and knees you bastard.

i hope you fucking die

Ok you dick, you dont know what real pain is,  My mom died from fighting cancer for 2 years, and for those 2 years, I had to clean up the throwup that occured every hour, yes every hour.  Then 2 years ago on my birthday she passed away so dont ever say that you had it bad, ive also had 2 grandparents who were killed by a drunk driver about 3 years ago.  And then I had to see my big brother get sent to jail for breaking into drink machines, when he didnt.  So shutup you dumbass, when you actually lose something that means something to you, other than a 4 month year old sister and pets, you will actually know what a hard life is.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 09:13:34 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
I am giving you a second chance.

i'm not, i hope you leave and never come back...
go away.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.