*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 10:42:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Tkers bf1.6  (Read 3072 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« on: August 28, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »

God damn Tkers ruining the game....only spring up when there is no admin around so what you gonna do.....moan here I ghess so here I am. Ken(NL) is a god damn tker and so is MR Blank {} the guy with no name who pops up and blows away both teams when they move in or out of the bunkers. I'm ghessing a hooded Mafia member but nevertheless an anoying sod. If youve got the the audacity to slaughter your own team members you might dare to put a name to your face!!! Anyway my point is, there aught to be a way to call up admin whenever theres a server running. 10 peeps leaving in 3 mins is a dire situation I've rarely seen it before FF was turned on, and now that shit happens all the time.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 07:30:24 PM »

Quote from: Dune Surfer
God damn Tkers ruining the game....only spring up when there is no admin around so what you gonna do.....moan here I ghess so here I am. Ken(NL) is a god damn tker and so is MR Blank {} the guy with no name who pops up and blows away both teams when they move in or out of the bunkers. I'm ghessing a hooded Mafia member but nevertheless an anoying sod. If youve got the the audacity to slaughter your own team members you might dare to put a name to your face!!! Anyway my point is, there aught to be a way to call up admin whenever theres a server running. 10 peeps leaving in 3 mins is a dire situation I've rarely seen it before FF was turned on, and now that shit happens all the time.

It's MisFit's server... and he calls the shots but the rule of thumb most of the time is... that's right, you guessed it; NO RULES! TK to your hearts content, ruin other peoples fun, piss people off and take them down a peg or two... virtually anyway. So my advice to you is either get on ventrilo and inform one of the admin's if they are avaliable or just start raping the shit out of the "offender" until they cry like a bitch. :)

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 05:48:39 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
I dont know who saved FF on in the first place.But I dont want that shit on so if any of you are turning it on,DONT!.....Dont make Me revoke yo' shit fooo.

Then why is splashdamage on like ever fucking day lol? I'll set it to 0 right now... done lol. As for the teamkilling, I sometimes put it on and put it off again, if I want to piss off some guy.
Well anyways Dune Surfer, next time when something like that happens, please inform one of the admins, they'll deal with it.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 06:49:17 AM »

Ok thanks,  I'll get on Vent next time and try and find someone. I rarely have a moan but with FF on, one guy can literally sit in a bunker untouchable and rape the whole server.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 06:26:35 PM »

May I ask what a dune surfer is?  I wake,surf,snow,skate and ive never heard of dune.

Unregistered

Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 11:18:45 AM »

Its not that literal, we surf sea water breaks but end up spending most of the time at the back of the beach getting wasted on the sand dunes in a place we call the "Dunes" imaginatively. There are other groups of surfers we sometimes party with who have there own chill out spots but we own the dunes. I admit my name should be more appropriately Dunes Surfer but I think Dune sounds better. I've never tried Dune surfing but Misfits right they do it in the desert on those massively high sand dunes.

Inexcess

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 11:07:38 AM »

Yeah its kind of like snowboarding, but on sand.

POOLS CLOSED

Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 06:17:32 PM »

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 07:11:17 PM »

can someone say ban, to this lame guy

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 08:30:32 PM »

ban, to this lame guy

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tkers bf1.6
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 10:49:22 AM »

[COLOR="Red"]CLOSED[/COLOR]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 30 queries.