*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 12:31:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I Give Up :(  (Read 3271 times)

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I Give Up :(
« on: October 11, 2006, 03:31:32 PM »

Greetings.

Well I officially give up. Today at 7:06pm I got banned from your server, by (I'M GUESSING) Ratman.

Just to give you a laugh I'll explain what happed.

I was flying in the server. Quite frequently Ratman was below me in a tank and I desided not to attempt to bomb him b/c I thought that we had an "Unspoken" truce with him and other members.

About 10-15 mins l8ter I was attempting to take off from in another plane and Ratman circled around and fired upon me, WHICH IS OK. I yelled, "RAT!!!!", then he replyed, "WHAT!!!" then we didn't speak for 5 mins or so. He then came out with, from what I can remember, "Why do 3v0 think they can come here and talk shit". I said, "Are you talking to me" to which he replyed yes. He then proceeded to tell me, "You don't have to yell at me when I shoot you and you don't have to threaten him about future attacks". I said, "Fine, I just won't talk to you ne more" to which he was pleased. He stated that I could attack him, I just don't have to announce it. I then bombed him, then, TA-DA!!! I got banned.

I named this thread "I Give Up" b/c I'm finished trying to be respectful/nice to MAFIA. Not saying I'm going to be rude, I just won't go out of my way to be nice. I have been kind in my posts, respectable in your server and tried to listen to all your orders. I even didn't start crap when the "Undercover" MAFIA member, the one who always says OWNED, killed me OVER AND OVER (Which was funny, lol).

I am not going to plee to ne one about getting my ban removed b/c I know ONLY the one who banned me can remove it AND I beleve it will go unheard and would be a waist of my time.

I would like to thank those MAFIA members that did make me feel welcome. I did have fun with many of you in game too. You all seemed very nice on Ventrilo and I enjoyed talking to a few of ya. It is just a shame that I can't play with you again in your server.

Good Luck on your future endevores MAFIA. I hope I haven't left you on a bad note.

The One and ONLY!
-=3v0=- Maxter

I DO look forward to seeing a few of you HOPFULLY dropping into 3v0's server once it is up. Also, if anything you have read above sounds too negitive, I didn't want that, so please PM me to talk to me on Vent to clear it up. Thanks Guys

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 03:51:16 PM »

Most of it was distorted lies. Gear was there and knows what really went on. You  play so innocent but he can't keep his big mouth shut. He always comes in looking for trouble. Ask Pat.  I'm getting sick and tired of playing in a server that I'm member of  and having a non-member and come in and cause trouble and come running back here to complain. If I did half the things he does in our server in his, I would have been banned a long time ago.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 04:03:53 PM by Rat-Man USN »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 03:52:14 PM »

Quote from: -=3v0=- Maxter
Greetings.

Well I officially give up. Today at 7:06pm I got banned from your server, by (I'M GUESSING) Ratman.

Just to give you a laugh I'll explain what happed.

I was flying in the server. Quite frequently Ratman was below me in a tank and I desided not to attempt to bomb him b/c I thought that we had an "Unspoken" truce with him and other members.

About 10-15 mins l8ter I was attempting to take off from in another plane and Ratman circled around and fired upon me, WHICH IS OK. I yelled, "RAT!!!!", then he replyed, "WHAT!!!" then we didn't speak for 5 mins or so. He then came out with, from what I can remember, "Why do 3v0 think they can come here and talk shit". I said, "Are you talking to me" to which he replyed yes. He then proceeded to tell me, "You don't have to yell at me when I shoot you and you don't have to threaten him about future attacks". I said, "Fine, I just won't talk to you ne more" to which he was pleased. He stated that I could attack him, I just don't have to announce it. I then bombed him, then, TA-DA!!! I got banned.

I named this thread "I Give Up" b/c I'm finished trying to be respectful/nice to MAFIA. Not saying I'm going to be rude, I just won't go out of my way to be nice. I have been kind in my posts, respectable in your server and tried to listen to all your orders. I even didn't start crap when the "Undercover" MAFIA member, the one who always says OWNED, killed me OVER AND OVER (Which was funny, lol).

I am not going to plee to ne one about getting my ban removed b/c I know ONLY the one who banned me can remove it AND I beleve it will go unheard and would be a waist of my time.

I would like to thank those MAFIA members that did make me feel welcome. I did have fun with many of you in game too. You all seemed very nice on Ventrilo and I enjoyed talking to a few of ya. It is just a shame that I can't play with you again in your server.

Good Luck on your future endevores MAFIA. I hope I haven't left you on a bad note.

The One and ONLY!
-=3v0=- Maxter

I DO look forward to seeing a few of you HOPFULLY dropping into 3v0's server once it is up. Also, if anything you have read above sounds too negitive, I didn't want that, so please PM me to talk to me on Vent to clear it up. Thanks Guys

good lord, someone call the whaaaambulance ...

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »

I was actually playing with him earlier and he got kicked randomly also and there wasn't even a *MAFIA* member in game or anything.  I think some people just need to settle down and I for one have not seen him being rude or trash talk at all.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 04:17:10 PM »

Even after I asked him to stop and Shut up , he wouldn't stop. If he wouldn't have said anything then we wouldn't be here would we. I didn't start it , I was just playing and he was the one that opened his big mouth and wouldn't close it.

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 04:18:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
Most of it was distorted lies. Gear was there and knows what really went on. You  play so innocent but he can't keep his big mouth shut. He always comes in looking for trouble. Ask Pat.  I'm getting sick and tired of playing in a server that I'm member of  and having a non-member and come in and cause trouble and come running back here to complain. If I did half the things he does in our server in his, I would have been banned a long time ago.

you guys are so full of shit i cant even believe it. your admin powers have corrupted your minds. no wonder so many people fuckin HATE YOU. and no dont unbann me i dont wanna play on you fucked up shit hole of a server anyways. you can all go to hell. thats the last you'll hear from me.... Fuckers!!!!!
oh,and dont even try to come on our server when its back up to start shit cuz you'll be banned on sight( except for a select few)  no fucking warnings.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »

well maxter you're off the banlist btw...

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 04:29:24 PM »

Rat man I'm surprised this has happened because I have never had a problem with you. I know Maxter, and I know he is a God-fearing Christian (he actually reminds me of Beetle in a lot of ways) and I really can't see him talking shit to you guys since he was the one who posted here wanting to make sure that he was on good terms with you all. I am truly surprised...I figured he would be one of the last 3v0 to be banned from you server.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 04:46:41 PM »

God fearing Christian?  Well the way he was acting you wouldn't know.  The churches are full of hypocrites.  He better ask forgiveness for the lies he just wrote above. I didn't just ban him out of the blue, I've been warning him for the last two weeks. I told him several times that I wasn't going to talk shit to him and I didn't want him to talk shit to me. He just laughed about it. He continued to be a smart ass, even when I told him to stop. If he's such a good person why didn't he stop chatting after he knew it bothered me days ago? He was just trying to piss me off. Gear was there most of the times that it happened,in fact I believe he made a post about it on your forum after it happened once. Ask him and anyone else that was there. Between him, Thizz and Hardcore they insist on trying something on MAFIA's server.
I don't know why, I have nevered come into your server and started this shit and wouldn't even think of it. Common sense would say that if you are doing something to piss someone off you would stop unless you are doing it on purpose. After the first warning or kick and you continue to do it then it's on purpose. That's what happening to those 3V0 members, they just can't take a hint and that's why they are getting banned.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 05:18:01 PM by Rat-Man USN »

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 06:07:39 PM »

check the logs the logs dont lie.

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »

God fearing Christian?  Well the way he was acting you wouldn't know.  The churches are full of hypocrites.  He better ask forgiveness for the lies he just wrote above. I didn't just ban him out of the blue, I've been warning him for the last two weeks. I told him several times that I wasn't going to talk shit to him and I didn't want him to talk shit to me. He just laughed about it. He continued to be a smart ass, even when I told him to stop. If he's such a good person why didn't he stop chatting after he knew it bothered me days ago? He was just trying to piss me off. Gear was there most of the times that it happened,in fact I believe he made a post about it on your forum after it happened once. Ask him and anyone else that was there. Between him, Thizz and Hardcore they insist on trying something on MAFIA's server.
I don't know why, I have nevered come into your server and started this shit and wouldn't even think of it. Common sense would say that if you are doing something to piss someone off you would stop unless you are doing it on purpose. After the first warning or kick and you continue to do it then it's on purpose. That's what happening to those 3V0 members, they just can't take a hint and that's why they are getting banned.

Thank you Phantom, Billy, HardTARGET and Havok for you support. Ratman, I do apologise for what you beleve I did wrong. Quite simply I feel that you take EVERYTHING I say the wrong way. I am a jokester every so often, but I am rarely a smartass. I tend to walk along the lines of dumbass. It is my way :razz:

About two of your comments:

If he's such a good person why didn't he stop chatting after he knew it bothered me days ago?

Mad, b/c I wished to TALK? I only continued to chat to try and resolve things, but you still didn't see it my way. You just took everything that I said as an attack on you. Sorry for the mis-communication. If I ever need to talk to you again I'll do so through Vent to prevent these silly errors from happening.

I didn't just ban him out of the blue, I've been warning him for the last two weeks.

You have only talked to me TWICE in the last two weeks. The first was in Bocage and that was two or three days ago, the second was tonight. Sorry if I didn't follow your "[COLOR="Red"]EXPACK[/COLOR]tations" (You better Laugh at that one :D )

Thank you again Phantom for unbanning me (Assuming it was you, since you stated it). But, I will still not be coming back into MAFIA server. The only way I could and NOT be randomly Kicked/banned/targeted would be to change my name. I will not conform just to fit in. I'll just have to wait till 3v0 is up.

Thanks

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »

i didn't unban you btw, i just was on the manager and noticed you weren't on the banlist.

-=3v0=- Bmxboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 06:26:40 PM »

Quote from: HaVoK
I was actually playing with him earlier and he got kicked randomly also and there wasn't even a *MAFIA* member in game or anything.  I think some people just need to settle down and I for one have not seen him being rude or trash talk at all.

Yep i agree with you havok.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 06:37:21 PM »

I'm going through the logs now. Maybe I'm just old and what was rude sarcasm in my day , isn't any more. And I guess stop doesn't mean stop anymore either. Oh well what can you do. That's what you get when you play with kids.

btw the way you were banned for less than a minute. Meant to kick and hit the wrong button.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 08:02:07 PM »

Who is hard target?

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 30 queries.