*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 11:01:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Let the raceism begin! "Warning racial views"  (Read 12820 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Let the raceism begin! "Warning racial views"
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 10:38:31 AM »

Get em fuckpoo!

I don't like you either havok. You and wasser can have a fuck fest and talk about how nice your asses look for all I give a fuck.

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 11:30:43 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
1. Man  I hate Liberals.They have turned my town into a homeless friendly town.Which means that they can Panhandle on EVERY damn corner and sleep just about anywhere. I propose that we all go out one day and douse them with gasoline as they hold their signs up then light the motherfuckers on fire.

And 2. The one mistake that the White made(that fucked the US up)  was bringing these Jiggaboo big lipped black bastards to this continent.

3. I raped Rosa Parks.

Its worse here... well not really, we dont have many blacks.

Its eastern europeans. I think they all want to go west. A little to much...

We  get:

Paki's- They smell like fuck.

War victims who cant speak a word of German, and expect us to look after them

Poles. If I was to go and get a house off the council if I was poor, I would have to wait a good year to get it. If I married a pole woman, I would get it within a week.

I also think we should stop giving money to other contries. Its pissing me off how I still see poverty in western europe because we are giving all our money away to supposed "good causes"

We should focus more on our own countries first -.-

I mean, a black leader? Fine, face it some blacks have the decency to become well paid people, intellegent even more so then whites.

A paki leader? Uproar. Nobody likes em. We all think it, just we cant say it.

If it was up to the paki, all of europe would be "western pakistan" and we'd turn third world just so the USA could give us more money. Super.

Oh well... when I become world leader, ill ban em all.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 11:41:28 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Get em fuckpoo!

I don't like you either havok. You and wasser can have a fuck fest and talk about how nice your asses look for all I give a fuck.

I never said I didn't like you.  I'm just stating how impractical some of your ideas and concepts are.  Aren't we all people?

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 12:08:31 PM »

I for one am sick of god damn gooks, zipperheads, niggers, sand niggers. In my country spreading their damn diseases all over my homeland. I vote we kill all the motherfuckers and nuke their countries so the infestation will stop.

I see it as hitler was mad about the religion. But his idea of a one true race was perfect. Imagine a world with no niggers, gooks, zipperheads in it. We would have less crime and you would fell safer walking a street at night. I always take my .45 and combat knife with me :) ... Also I say we get rid of fags, nigger lovers and people who think all men are equal in the fact of their mindset. We are all equal in body and flesh but the mind is different.

Fucking fags, dikes, trans-fags, niggers, asains, slops, sand niggers, lovers-of, and any unpure race. Or religions of death or killing others, such as sand niggers. I would love to hope in a m1a1 and clear out my local towns of ghettos and the likes, and businesses of rag heads. Find the fags and burn them at the steak. It has gotten to a point to where every time I go out into town I come home enraged at this countries sorry ass policies on these fucking intruders.

I was in iraq and killed a few sand niggers, the pleasure of killing the terrorist scum was a orgy all to itself. They want allah I gave them allah. Fucking garbage just god damn garbage. And these people that love the sand niggers and niggers what the fuck is wrong with them?!?... Are they so blind as not to see their bullshit beliefs and thoughts that they mindlessly follow them and want to be like them?

I say they are in the same boat as the niggers etc are, they are just a bad of a threat as them.

I will rant more latter, if you do not like this or approve of this then I am sorry but it is what I feel and as my god given right I will say it till I die.

I welcome all and any comments, further rants, or criticism.

As long as you keep the metalheads (like me) out of it, you can do what ever you want 30" boner. :)

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
rebuttal
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 12:53:49 PM »

MG I don't hate people for skin color, skin has nothing to do with the mindset as you have missed.

Are all fags black or yellow? no fags are mainly white. I hate their views and their attitudes and beliefs. Niggers act like we owe them something, maybe a noose but nothing more. Sand niggers want to kill us all, so dont you think we should get rid of them and their hatred religion?

Every has has scum in it, but the niggers has the most. Here is a statistic for you MG "Niggers make up only 12.4% of the us population, yet they make up 80% of the crime in the us. And are the 89% of the justice systems house guest.

These are not mine these are from the us government.

So what do you say now MG?

Oh and wasser, I don't care for you either you cock loving hypocrite.

Bone..I agree with most everything you say.  It is dangerous for us to generalize because that is just what the terrorists are doing.  Because we are Americans we "should be eliminated".   To change the world we must change our behavior.  How does that happen...start with the heart!  

My Two!

~MG

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2006, 01:04:45 PM »

If you start with your heart they will stab you in the heart...

-Dicer02-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 02:19:53 PM »

You don't hate mentally retarded people do you?

yes i do...there fucking worthess and a complete waste of space, now those certain ones that can solve riddles real fast and shit are ok i guess, but most of the retards i see rollin around should all be sent to greenland

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 02:56:03 PM »

Quote from: -Dicer02-
You don't hate mentally retarded people do you?

yes i do...there fucking worthess and a complete waste of space, now those certain ones that can solve riddles real fast and shit are ok i guess, but most of the retards i see rollin around should all be sent to greenland

ZOMG! He went there! *bows down*.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 03:13:15 PM »

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Yellow"]LMAO![/COLOR][/SIZE] I agree 110%
ROFL you are SOOO going to hell! lmao

BTW, i hate spiks, for more than one reason to.  Heres the story. I was at a party recently and this like gang of spiks show up and push some girls around break picture cases and leave. Then on their way out they slash tires... Now tell me, arent spiks wanting people to stop looking at them like they are criminals and shit and want people to stop discriminating against them? WELL IT SERVES THEM FUCKING RIGHT. you act liek a goddamn moron, people are gonna treat you unequally. So for all you wannabe gangbangers out their, GO FUCK YOURSELF. the next beaner bitch i see making trouble is getting a fucking bat to the face, and the cash out of his pocket is going to pay for my tires... Discrimination, no... absolute hatred for wanna be gangster beaners, yes. and dont get me started on niggers...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 03:19:54 PM by *MAFIA* ßlÃ¥kjáx »

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 03:19:51 PM »

Oh hell no. I'm not touching this one.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 10:00:52 PM »

Oh and wasser, I don't care for you either you cock loving hypocrite.

i never said i don't like you, that was someone else. Feel free to browse my posts, none of them say "screw you bone" or anything like that.  Also, why say "everyone is entitled to their own opinions...unl ess they don't agree with me!"
I don't love the cock, and i don't see how i'm hypocritical.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 12:45:22 AM »

isnt that a Prince lyric?

Is it then?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 02:44:57 AM »

It was a topical joke wasser, havok. I loves you both.

I agree retards do need to be fixed, and people who have retards need to be fixed. Why? well do you think being retarded is fun? a right? no they fucking drool alll day. What kind of life is that?

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2006, 06:03:27 AM »

Ban 'm all especially the dutch! lol

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2006, 06:34:52 AM »

No I meant fix as in keep them from reproducing.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 30 queries.