*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 05:15:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Let the raceism begin! "Warning racial views"  (Read 12810 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Let the raceism begin! "Warning racial views"
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 06:52:20 PM »

But he said European butt Fers, not all Euros.  If someone is born/raised in the United States of America, they're American.  That might be their ancestry, but its not who THEY are.  If you're going to use that logic, then you might as well say we're all human, and therefore everyone is being racist, against the human race.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2006, 07:02:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
But he said European butt Fers, not all Euros.  If someone is born/raised in the United States of America, they're American.  That might be their ancestry, but its not who THEY are.  If you're going to use that logic, then you might as well say we're all human, and therefore everyone is being racist, against the human race.

What an open thinker...

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2006, 07:26:39 PM »

and therefore everyone is being racist, against the human race.

Didn't I say that in an earlier post?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 07:43:37 PM »

But he said European butt Fers, not all Euros.  

i'm pretty sure he's describing all euro's as butt fuckers, not saying just the euro butt fuckers.
I really don't like that logic because there was this white kid in my middle school who would always use the line, "take it from me, i'm 1/2 mexican." I asked why he looked so damn pasty and gangly if he's supposed to be 1/2 mexican, his reasoning was that his white/caucasian mother was born in mexico while his family was on vacation. His mom is not at all culturally or ethnically mexican, but based on your logic she is mexican. Not a personal attack on you, i just really hated that kid and didn't think that it was a logical way to explain something.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2006, 05:11:43 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
i'm pretty sure he's describing all euro's as butt fuckers, not saying just the euro butt fuckers.
I really don't like that logic because there was this white kid in my middle school who would always use the line, "take it from me, i'm 1/2 mexican." I asked why he looked so damn pasty and gangly if he's supposed to be 1/2 mexican, his reasoning was that his white/caucasian mother was born in mexico while his family was on vacation. His mom is not at all culturally or ethnically mexican, but based on your logic she is mexican. Not a personal attack on you, i just really hated that kid and didn't think that it was a logical way to explain something.

Taken literally, he was referring to just Europeans homosexuals.  But let's go ahead and say he was talking about ALL Europeans.  Still, he's not a European if he was born/RAISED in the United States, he's American.  Notice the key word there - raised.  I didn't just say born.  So your story about the Mexican kid has nothing to do with my logic.  His mom was born there on vacation, but she's not "from" there, she didn't grow up there.  You are correct, she is not a Mexican culturally or ethnically.  If we are going to disagree on something, let's make sure we're talking about the same thing.

I'm not mad at you or anything, and I don't think you're stupid.  I understand what you're saying.  But the way I look at it is, most of my ancestors are Irish.  Does that mean I tell people I'm Irish?  No.  I don't have a clue what it's like to live in Ireland and the things they do, because I'm not from there.  That's all I'm trying to say.  Maybe 200 years ago we could have still called people living in the U.S. Europeans, but not anymore, unless of course they're immigrants.

Yes Mezmorize you mentioned that earlier.  Now an example has been provided and it can be put into use.  ;) .  Saying all white Americans are Europeans just doesn't make any sense, that would be like saying all black Americans are Africans, but they're not.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 09:51:20 AM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2006, 05:24:33 PM »

Saying all white Americans are Europeans just doesn't make any sense, that would be like saying all black Americans are Africans, but they're not.

But they are of african descent right? So, then they are (x)-generation african.
My point in the previous post was that he most likely has ancestors that are european. The rest of the stuff i wrote was just me venting on that kid for claiming to be mexican because of where his mom was born eventhough he's whiter than balth(no offense balth).

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 30 queries.