*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 02:00:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: saddam got owned  (Read 5275 times)

Fizzer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
saddam got owned
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 07:34:50 AM »

no its illegal! ;)

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
saddam got owned
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 07:36:48 AM »

You have less reason to believe he didn't die than we do to believe he did die. Just like the 911 conspiracy theorists, you can't believe that it really was that simple. We took Saddam, and we hanged him. It's that simple. Also, his death will have little to no impact on the Iraq War. At this point, Saddam really doesn't matter. He was a nobody and had been for some time.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
saddam got owned
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 10:34:16 AM »

Quote from: Elliott Smith
It's that simple. Also, his death will have little to no impact on the Iraq War. At this point, Saddam really doesn't matter.

ya, when my dad heard the news on TV he said "So, what now? Was that it? Is this supposed to mean we won?"
Not much of a fair trade, 3,000+ american/coalition forces in exchange for 1 senile loonatic.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
saddam got owned
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2006, 12:19:47 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
Hung*

*hanged is the correct term. Hung is not.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
saddam got owned
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 12:50:22 PM »

i think we should have tied the rope around his nut sack and made him live without his man hood in a cage for the rest of his life while oversized rats fed off of his sores when he was sleeping... but hey thats just me.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
saddam got owned
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
ya, when my dad heard the news on TV he said "So, what now? Was that it? Is this supposed to mean we won?"
Not much of a fair trade, 3,000+ american/coalition forces in exchange for 1 senile loonatic.

I agree to a certain degree.  If we didn't get him outta power just think how many other people would have died under his rule.  Hell even though we didn't find any WMD's, doesn't mean he wasn't trying.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
saddam got owned
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2006, 07:31:22 PM »

In my opinion there are plenty of other people who are far more dangerous and a bigger threat than him. People often say "more would have died if he stayed in rule" but no one seems to care about the kurds(i think?) that he killed, whenever anyone from the middle east is mention, kurd or not all anyone has to say is "stupid sand-nigger!"
Seems they're contradicting themselves by saying what he's done is bad, but i hate the people he killed anyway.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
saddam got owned
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2006, 10:20:38 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
In my opinion there are plenty of other people who are far more dangerous and a bigger threat than him. People often say "more would have died if he stayed in rule" but no one seems to care about the kurds(i think?) that he killed, whenever anyone from the middle east is mention, kurd or not all anyone has to say is "stupid sand-nigger!"
Seems they're contradicting themselves by saying what he's done is bad, but i hate the people he killed anyway.

You are right.  The world will never be ride of terroism.  We will always have someone there.  We just need to know if they are friend or foe.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.