*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 12:27:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Sup  (Read 4470 times)

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »

well I am kind of clanless and i still have my *mafia* tags on all my accounts so yeah but i still like hanging out with brick swifty darth and colt so i hope that wont be a problem

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 11:50:16 AM »

Well what do you  mean you are "kind of" clanless?  Either you are or you aren't.  Are they in a clan or what?  That's fine if you still like hanging out with them, they occasionally still hang out with us, and we're cool with them (most of us ;) ).   But if you're looking to rejoin *MAFIA*, it would just make sense if you hung out with us so we can play games together.  It won't be a problem with you hanging out wiht both them and us.  Just let me know when you decide.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 11:59:39 AM »

I didn't think we could hop in and out of clans. I would think if he joined MDK and had they're tags on he would need to start over in MAFIA. We made Boe and several others get new referrals. He still hasn't given a straight answer on that.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 12:32:37 PM »

Well that's what I've been trying to figure out.  All I know is that before he left, I told him he'd still be in *MAFIA* when he got back.  I also know that you can't be in *MAFIA* and in another Battlefield clan.  It seems all the people he was close to in *MAFIA* before he left are now gone, so maybe that's why he was in MDK, which is more of a hacking clan then a gaming clan.  Anyway, let's just wait for HITMAN to tell us if he wants back in or not, and then we'll decide as a clan...

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 31 queries.