*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 06:27:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Sup  (Read 4471 times)

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« on: January 04, 2007, 03:05:40 PM »

Finally back from Iraq hope everything here is going well see a few members have bit the dust like rahl and toblerone but anyways it is good to be back hope to see you ppls in some bf 2142

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 03:09:08 PM »

Quote from: HITMAN
Finally back from Iraq hope everything here is going well see a few members have bit the dust like rahl and toblerone but anyways it is good to be back hope to see you ppls in some bf 2142

Talking to HITMAN today, he says he JUST got back... kinda ironic considering he was just kicked out of MAFIA yesterday.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Sup
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 03:11:06 PM »

word has it you joined mdk...and toby's been gone for like a year now.

well hope you doin good, glad to see you made it back from towelville ok.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
Talking to HITMAN today, he says he JUST got back... kinda ironic considering he was just kicked out of MAFIA yesterday.

Well I agree, it is quite ironic how many people show up the day or few days after they are removed (not kicked out, there's a difference) rom *MAFIA*.   Very strange indeed...

Anyway Michael, I was told last month that you were seen on MDK ventrilo, and I was sent a link showing you were a member of that clan.  If this is not true, then I was misinformed and I apologize for removing you as a member.  Just let me know if you wish to re-join.  If this is true, well then hey, have fun, and thanks.  Peace brotha.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 07:59:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Well I agree, it is quite ironic how many people show up the day or few days after they are removed (not kicked out, there's a difference) rom *MAFIA*.   Very strange indeed...

Anyway Michael, I was told last month that you were seen on MDK ventrilo, and I was sent a link showing you were a member of that clan.  If this is not true, then I was misinformed and I apologize for removing you as a member.  Just let me know if you wish to re-join.  If this is true, well then hey, have fun, and thanks.  Peace brotha.

Well, it is true that he did join MDK, but he just told me that MDK is no more... And he joined it when he was in Iraq. He DID just get back, that is why it is ironic.

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 09:15:38 PM »

Well even if you dont rejoin or whatever, I hope that we will be able to meet up, since I havent seen you ever...

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »

well I didnt think this was going to stir up all this controversy In all reality i got back on november 12th but then we had2 weeks of quarantine for shots and up to date immunizations and debreifing and that crap then we went on block leave for a month so we could all go home and see our families for a month i  technically just got back from seeing my parents and family in jacksonville illinois but have been back in the united states since nov 12th

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 02:12:08 AM »

So are you in MDK, or do you want back in *MAFIA*? Good to see you made it back :)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 10:15:01 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
Well, it is true that he did join MDK, but he just told me that MDK is no more... And he joined it when he was in Iraq. He DID just get back, that is why it is ironic.

I haven't really kept up on who is in MDK and who isn't, I was just sent a link showing he was a member.  Are they completely gone, changed names, branched off, or what?  That's strange...  Anyhow, if you read it, HITMAN's post said he was back in November, which means he didn't just get back, but he did just get back to "normal" it seems like.  I think we're just viewing it differently and it doesn't really matter.

Quote from: HITMAN
well I didnt think this was going to stir up all this controversy In all reality i got back on november 12th but then we had2 weeks of quarantine for shots and up to date immunizations and debreifing and that crap then we went on block leave for a month so we could all go home and see our families for a month i  technically just got back from seeing my parents and family in jacksonville illinois but have been back in the united states since nov 12th

Ha, no, don't worry about the "controversy," its not a big deal.  What I remember is that you said you'll be back around Thanksgiving, and what I said to you is that you will still be a member when you get back.  I knew you were back in November, and I heard from others you were on another clan ventrilo and you were a member of another clan.  I just assumed you weren't coming back here so I removed you from the list.  If you want back in, just let me know and it'll be done, and I apologize for the misunderstandi ng, my fault.  If you'd rather not rejoin, that is fine as well, no hard feelings.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 01:41:13 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 01:26:38 PM »

i cant think at all. whos mdk?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 01:44:50 PM »

Quote from: Twisted
i cant think at all. whos mdk?

You mean who was MDK...http://www.bf2hacks.com/index.php

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »

Oh defiance basically owns mdk now?

Anyway im good if hes let back in.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Oh defiance basically owns mdk now?

Anyway im good if hes let back in.

he already owned it he sold it for $8000 says brick... i think

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 07:35:34 PM »

Who would buy that...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sup
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 12:02:15 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Who would buy that...

They could pull in more that $8000 a year if they tried...

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.