*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 05:39:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Blue Screen  (Read 1307 times)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Blue Screen
« on: February 05, 2007, 05:33:36 AM »

Im not sure what its called but everyday i get a thing that pops up and its a blue screen saying like if i installed anything uninstall it or something like that then i restart. Im pretty sure its comming from my Nvidia Driver. I have a 7800 gt video card and im pretty sure i downloaded the right one.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Blue Screen
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 06:20:41 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Im not sure what its called but everyday i get a thing that pops up and its a blue screen saying like if i installed anything uninstall it or something like that then i restart. Im pretty sure its comming from my Nvidia Driver. I have a 7800 gt video card and im pretty sure i downloaded the right one.

Going to need a little bit more info to work with party, because "that one thing that looks like the other thing around that doo hicky" just doesn't cut it. ;)

For example: "I recieve a blue screen that gives me the error code XXXXX and the error message, *insert message here*, after I do, *insert task here*.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 30 queries.