*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 06:28:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ¿Que Barbaridad?  (Read 6815 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 11:00:26 PM »

Daddy earned his and want's his children to also earn their's. No cheating in the reputation system all violators will be banned on sight then feed to cuddles the wonder dog.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 12:54:31 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Daddy earned his and want's his children to also earn their's. No cheating in the reputation system all violators will be banned on sight then feed to cuddles the wonder dog.

what's the difference between daddy and dad???
no difference for me...

*MAFIA* Phantom

¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 09:39:01 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* BoEmAnN (nl)
what's the difference between daddy and dad???
no difference for me...

Dad = the guy that fucked your mother and made you.
Daddy= the guy that fucked you in the ass and owns you.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2005, 10:42:57 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Dad = the guy that fucked your mother and made you.
Daddy= the guy that fucked you in the ass and owns you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH you deserve rep for that one... but yer not gettin any! NOW GET ON YER KNEES!

Master_Quief

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2005, 12:32:38 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* GWAR 3:16
You're a really cool guy, i wish i could be as cool as you but im not, im just a stupid bitch.  

He comes on the server quite a bit, with different clan tags and different variations of his gay ass name.  Sometimes him and his asshole buddy  (who???) whatshisname try to gang up on me and just end up getting a penis inserted into their collective anus for their trouble.

5-10 of us 'can actually cheat?'  So only 10 of us are capable of downloading freely available public shit?  Moron.

Yes GWAR, you stupid dumbshit, do you have the private hack advertized on the MAFIA homepage?   no?   how many people do?   5-10??  Most of the shit available to the public works for BF v1.6 with punkbuster disabled.   So shut the fuck up.  Fags like you are the ones that make MAFIA no fun.
:smileys32 *MAFIA* Master_Quief  :sex_anal:
        CUZ IT FEELS GOOD

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 02:51:27 PM »

Quote from: Master_Quief
Yes GWAR, you stupid dumbshit, do you have the private hack advertized on the MAFIA homepage?   no?   how many people do?   5-10??  Most of the shit available to the public works for BF v1.6 with punkbuster disabled.   So shut the fuck up.  Fags like you are the ones that make MAFIA no fun.

Ahh shut the fuck up  :mafia_smi , besides its v1.61 that the pb needs to be dissabeled, not v1.6 u can get away with most anything from pb on v1.6, so shut up and we will do whatever the fuck we want,:dontcare:

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2005, 03:29:08 PM »

There is a public pb proof hack to?!? did you all skip that one? for 1.6 of course. And you all are funny and yes daddy loves all his owned children :D

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2005, 04:27:46 PM »

Quote from: Master_Quief

You're my bitch in every concievable way.  

You said only 5-10 'can actually cheat', not have the private hack.  Did you mean something other than what you wrote?  Are you a woman?  Are you even old enough to understand why that makes you a woman?  

If I thought you were capable of understanding all the confusing language I'd tell you that PB has pretty much ceased scanning 1.6, and a lot of shit that was previously detected isn't now.  

And if fags like me are the reason that *MAFIA* is no fun, all I can say is...awesome, I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm going to ruin your fun.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2005, 05:11:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* GWAR 3:16
You're my bitch in every concievable way.  

You said only 5-10 'can actually cheat', not have the private hack.  Did you mean something other than what you wrote?  Are you a woman?  Are you even old enough to understand why that makes you a woman?  

If I thought you were capable of understanding all the confusing language I'd tell you that PB has pretty much ceased scanning 1.6, and a lot of shit that was previously detected isn't now.  

And if fags like me are the reason that *MAFIA* is no fun, all I can say is...awesome, I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm going to ruin your fun.

Hmmmmm whats the word that comes to mind..... oh ya: PWNED.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2005, 05:20:14 PM »

LoL this is all good and fun but lets not start fighting ok? Joking kidding yeah fighting no......

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
¿Que Barbaridad?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2005, 03:27:34 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
LoL this is all good and fun but lets not start fighting ok? Joking kidding yeah fighting no......

lolz yes DADDY (:p)

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 30 queries.