*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 11:07:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: VA. Tech Shooting theory  (Read 13353 times)

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: VA. Tech Shooting theory
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 06:46:01 AM »

We have crime. But come on, give me a fucking break. No offence, but are you stupid enough to believe that by giving everyone the ability to have a gun will make it safer?  You can just go to wallmart and buy bullets. You can just buy a gun legally. That doesn't make it more secure, it only makes it worse. If everyone is able to buy a gun then EVERYone can do stuff like this.
If everyone has more guns it will only become more unsafe. I mean its all nice that you want a gun to protect your self, but make it hard to get them. Every 21 y/o can basicly buy a gun, and then schoot people at a school like what happened a few days ago.

If everyone is able to get a gun 'to protect themselfs' it will only become unsafer.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 06:49:33 AM by *MAFIA* Boemann (nl) »

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 07:58:08 AM »

lol not everyone is filled with a corrupted mind.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 08:05:20 AM »

lol not everyone is filled with a corrupted mind.

People are crazy beings.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 09:04:35 AM »

Have you ever been to Canada Boemann?  I've been to Canada before and I can honestly say I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE'S DOOR WIDE OPEN THERE.  People are not retarded.  Hell don't bring up Canada again if you've never been there as well as slandering the US about how we are without looking up the facts or visiting here.

Besides the protection comes from gangs and other disturbances that happen here all over.  Right now our police are pretty slow with their cutting down on these illegal activities, and people feel safer when they're packing a gun.  The world isn't a pretty place.  I guess we just need more drugs and stuff to make our nation comatose and not fight anymore.  LET'S POP SOME PILLS!

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 10:32:22 AM »

Have you ever been to Canada Boemann?  I've been to Canada before and I can honestly say I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE'S DOOR WIDE OPEN THERE.  People are not retarded.  Hell don't bring up Canada again if you've never been there .  

I think Boes talking about the interviews Michael Moore did with some Canadian residents in his documentary 'Bowling for Columbine'. Where some Canadians stated they have no worry of crime so feel safe leaving their doors open. Pretty interesting documentary if you haven't seen it yet.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 10:38:44 AM »

I think Boes talking about the interviews Michael Moore did with some Canadian residents in his documentary 'Bowling for Columbine'. Where some Canadians stated they have no worry of crime so feel safe leaving their doors open. Pretty interesting documentary if you haven't seen it yet.

Yep, I was about to ask someone who would know that

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 11:11:13 AM »

Netherlands that are predominately white and specialize in the production of illicit drugs like ecstasy, cannabis, and other deterring drugs, this is a thing that is going to continue to happen.

Hell don't bring up Canada again if you've never been there as well as slandering the US about how we are without looking up the facts or visiting here.

So what are u doing there then...

for the discussion:
I think when guns are pretty easy to get, and many people have one, people will earlier kill someone in a fight then when they wouldnt have a gun. At this point i shouldn't say forbid all the weapons becasue there would be too much people who have one and how can u protect urself for them. But a community without guns, and only the forces with the rights like security police and others, is allot safer and less bloody.
This all is not about the US but about every country where gund are easy to get.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »

All I know is that in countries that do not allow their citizens to possess guns , non-voilent crimes have gone up 10 fold in the last 5 years. That is including the Netherlands. In these places a criminal knows he can come in your house and rob you and  not get shot. At least in America before someone breaks into a house they have to wonder does that person have a gun. For me I like the idea of someone not coming in my house when I'm sleeping. So yes in America we do have more Voilent in crimes. In the Netherlands per Capita you have more non-Voilnet crimes. So which is better. Either place is not perfect.  One other thing if a criminal in any country wants a gun he's going to get it, then what are you going to do.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 02:28:16 PM »

true, it's pretty easy to get a hold of a gun. even if they would ban firearms for people, people would find a way of getting them, like from crime organizations, online stores, etc

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776/?GT1=9246 Hmmm moe pics of the gunman and something that rambles on.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 03:05:29 PM »

The point everyone misses here:

A ban on firearms only hurts the law abiding citizens, the criminals will always have guns

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 03:08:52 PM »

this thing only happens because fire-weapons are allowed in the u.s..  Never heard about things like this in country's where you aint allowed to have fire-weapons.

There are 3 things that make up the world. Lawyers, guns, and money. let that be a lesson to ya stimphy.

Of course this guys must have been insane, but making this much damage in his own...
Lets make this an open discussion...  

who knew a korean can kill so many ppl? time to get the ol' shotgun for the korean kid in my class.........

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »

Look this is very interesting too see the ideals on gun control.  But the main reason that I see for gun control is for security.  Our constitution was written #1 for freedom of speech and #2 for guns!  The reason it was placed so high in our constitution is so that people can protect themselves from the govt.  Bottom line!  Gun control has nothing to do with protecting yourself from your neighbor.  Actually there was just an incident here in the US. It didn't gain much publicity because of the huge civil rights violations.  IE Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.  The Govt.  ie Military and Police went in and confisciated all firearms and removed people from their homes for what was called safety.  I'm truly sorry about the inicent people that have been killed, but US citicens have seen the power of the Govt. and we want to be free from it.  When the English military came in and basically invaded the homes of US citizens looking for food and weapons to support the war efforts we decided that this would never happen again.  SO it was written into law that we need the right to possess weapons.  Lets be realistic      here.  If we were in another country, say the middle east he would have used explosives and blown everyone up.  By the way that happened here.  Yeah the uni-bomber, Ted Kaczynski.  

Balth I don't think legalizing illecit drugs would reduce the crime rate.  I am pretty sure it would increase over a period of time.  1. because the people that actually follow the laws wound now venture into testing.  2. The addiction rate on some of these drugs is so high ie Meth and Heroin that you would have even more people dependent on them.  Eventually they would need money to finance their habbit and there would be more addicts looking to find money for their fix.  

But I guess we can be like the Dutch and live under complete Govt. control and let them take care of us and be life long parents.    

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »

I like having my guns, to protect my life, my kids life, liberty, and to get deer chops :D

Sorry to say lightning, but ur the biggest pawn of the govt ;) be a good little trooper and do as uncle sam says :D lol

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 05:32:50 PM »

I think the government went into conferscate firearms, cos they knew that a bunch of Niggas's in "New Orleons" with nothing left but their black hides would instinctively go round robbing folk and each other especially if they had firearms. Also they wern't receiving any adequate aid for so long. Removing people from their houses was for their safety though the place was floodin. However after being "rescued" from what I've heard the places they stayed in, were like delapitated stadiums that leaked and took on an instant prison culture within, where some Niggas owned the food n stuff and some unfortunate Fuckas had to beg.
Back to guns. I've gone shootin with my uncle occasionally, and its fun to shoot stuff in the wild. If we didn't have guns in Yorkshire, we would lose a distinct sense of identity of who and where we are. Battery farmed birds taste like shite most the time because they've never flown before and their meat is kinda flavourless and saggy (send em to KFC) whereas wild birds you can roast and enjoy fully. Its good to be able to shoot something in the wild and know where its come from rather than buy some bubble pack of meat in a store.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 06:16:57 PM by *MAFIA* Dune Surfer »

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.