*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 01:47:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Re-join  (Read 3972 times)

Master_Quief

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re-join
« on: December 13, 2004, 05:03:47 PM »

As i have said many times before, i joined MAFIA solely for the purpose of being in a clan and chose MAFIA because it looked like the coolest and i had the most fun on the MAFIA moded server.  The only thing written about me that i took into any consideration was that i change my generic name from Master Chief to Master_Quief.  As for my shity playing, yeah im

not the best BF player, and 75% of the time i play to have fun, not to win, but then again, i dont spend my life attempting to master a video game, nor do laugh at other "newbs" because video games don't come as high on their list of priorities.  I thought that in joining MAFIA my skills, nor my personality would be questioned and found that to be true until i ran into members such as zellus and gwar.  My suggestion is this:  

Let MAFIA management and admin decide wether or not the new members are qualified or not.  if another player has a MAFIA tag on their name, at least PRETEND you know that person and are friends with them because it was decided by somebody better than you(managment) that this person is cool.

As for zellus and gwar, just stop talking shit, play the game, and pretend you got no beef with me and i will do likewise.  Talk shit to non-members, it's more fun anyway.

To management and admin, i dont know any of you, but i believe i understand the kind of people you are and likewise can grasp the values with which you founded MAFIA.  In expanding your membership to the public, be slightly more careful of who you chose, or emphasize the friendly atmosphere to members, because one or two members can ruin the entire reputation of the clan.  I unsubscribed because i assumed that i was not welcome by any MAFIA members but as it turned out, it was only a couple of jerky members.

*MAFIA*(.)Y(.) 's scoulding of zellus and gwar awakened me to the true MAFIA spirit, thus, please except this as a re-join-me post.  I think the name *MAFIA*Master_Quief would be much better.

P.S.  Could you also fix my forum name? i put *MAIFA* instead of *MAFIA*.  Thnx.
:smileys32 *MAFIA* Master_Quief  :sex_anal:
        CUZ IT FEELS GOOD

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re-join
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 05:17:29 PM »

I am glad that you decided to stay with *MAFIA* and hope we have settled things with our members. Please believe me that Zellus and Gwar are very nice individuals and I think they started out just kinda playing around with you...Now your statements are just as attacking as theirs were to you! So I am letting you back in with the sole understanding that you 3 individuals are going to suck each others cocks soooooo hard that you 3 will not ever leave each others site!!! You know love at first blow type thing! ROFL closed

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re-join
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 05:34:39 PM »

Yes it was me that did not like the way it wen't mafia members do not attack each other in game or anywhere unless it's to members having a good time and both agree to kill each other in fun that is fine. However I wan't all mafia members to come here and have fun sit back and shot the shit speak your mind be free and pwn the newbs.

This situation was quickly seen and fixed thank's to the swift action of titties and his faithfull friend dimy do right together they combat the evil that lurks in some of the members of mafia and combined with spirit the mafia 4 leg monster tittie they can take any evil down in a matter of seconds. rofl well time to take my prozak........ ...

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re-join
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 05:39:11 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Master_Quief
As i have said many times before, i joined MAFIA solely for the purpose of being in a clan and chose MAFIA because it looked like the coolest and i had the most fun on the MAFIA moded server. The only thing written about me that i took into any consideration was that i change my generic name from Master Chief to Master_Quief. As for my shity playing, yeah im

not the best BF player, and 75% of the time i play to have fun, not to win, but then again, i dont spend my life attempting to master a video game, nor do laugh at other "newbs" because video games don't come as high on their list of priorities. I thought that in joining MAFIA my skills, nor my personality would be questioned and found that to be true until i ran into members such as zellus and gwar. My suggestion is this:

Let MAFIA management and admin decide wether or not the new members are qualified or not. if another player has a MAFIA tag on their name, at least PRETEND you know that person and are friends with them because it was decided by somebody better than you(managment) that this person is cool.

As for zellus and gwar, just stop talking shit, play the game, and pretend you got no beef with me and i will do likewise. Talk shit to non-members, it's more fun anyway.

To management and admin, i dont know any of you, but i believe i understand the kind of people you are and likewise can grasp the values with which you founded MAFIA. In expanding your membership to the public, be slightly more careful of who you chose, or emphasize the friendly atmosphere to members, because one or two members can ruin the entire reputation of the clan. I unsubscribed because i assumed that i was not welcome by any MAFIA members but as it turned out, it was only a couple of jerky members.

*MAFIA*(.)Y(.) 's scoulding of zellus and gwar awakened me to the true MAFIA spirit, thus, please except this as a re-join-me post. I think the name *MAFIA*Master_Quief would be much better.

P.S. Could you also fix my forum name? i put *MAIFA* instead of *MAFIA*. Thnx.

Welcome back...glad to have you

Zellus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re-join
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 06:17:40 PM »

.... Hmmm, I dont like you. Deal with it  however you will. I wont talk to you or react/respond to you. All just to keep the friction down so it wont reflect badly on the constitution of this clan. That is, I will do this until I can find a way to tolerate your being in this clan, as a functioning member. And as far as your management/peon view on how this clan works. Im sorry, but that is way off. We are all equals here... Cept daddy. We love daddy, we are his obedient children.

Just, dont expect me to do you any favors until this all calms down.
:bang: Me cheat?! nawwwwwww...

Master_Quief

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re-join
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 07:13:17 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Zellus
And as far as your management/peon view on how this clan works. Im sorry, but that is way off. We are all equals here...
QUOTE]

As to the equality of the MAFIA clan... I didnt join the clan expecting equality nor is there such a thing, members are equal, except for you, management and admin are on a different level however, which i agree, is the way it must be in order to keep the clan functioning free of private-trainer hunting newbs.

Regaurding our disagreements, whatever they may be, I appreciate your cooperation and hope you can someday forgive me for what I DID/SAID? :smileys27

Until then, i agree, no talking.  remember to  :respect:

Zellus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re-join
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 07:19:08 PM »

*nods* And thank you for being a good sport about it.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re-join
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 07:36:26 PM »

Ahh now you to get along and kiss :)

Dim4ik

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sigs.bfsigs.com/bf2/1/9/39297588.png
Re-join
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2004, 08:31:18 PM »

kiss and pound eachother in the ass. well i think this is all said. i'm glad you 2 worked everything out. gotta close this sucka, before it gets out of hands :)closed

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 32 queries.