*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 02:13:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: AT&T/Cingular, I need a new phone, what one?  (Read 3729 times)

Loaded

Re: AT&T/Cingular, I need a new phone, what one?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 06:08:46 AM »

Loaded, let us no how it is. Like I said I need to get a new one. I have the Z500 now. The model just before yours.

Will do... I'll give you a post on Friday, this way the battery will be nice and charged... If you wish go on YouTube and search for "w300i", there is a good amount of videos on there for the phone.

If it helps, I have looked all over the net and I really can't find any bad things about the phone. People wish it had a better camera and more on board memory (it only has 20mb), but for memory it takes the...

***SONY  Memory Stick (MS)at NewEgg*** <<< Cheapest place I can find.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 06:13:25 AM by Loaded »

Loaded

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 07:40:36 PM »

RatMan... Just giving you a update on the phone.

1st, It is now free after a $75.00 rebate from the AT&T on line store.

The phone all and all is a very nice phone. The size is a just a bit wider then the 500 and 525s, about the same height (the battery is different so you will not be able to use your 500s battery). It dose come with ear-buds that also have a mic, so you will have hands free without buying anything else. It "should" have come with the "free" data cable, but they back ordered that on me, but not a problem, phone has bluetooth and inferred.

The MP3 player works good. FM radio works really well, I am over 40 miles from major city stations and have no problem picking up what I like to hear, mind you no where near all stations come in, but I'm happy with it. You "must" have the ear-buds plugged in for the FM radio, they are the antenna, but after that if you wish you can have the radio play over the speaker. About the outside speaker, nothing to get happy about, it is nothing but a mono speaker that isn't much any good for anything but to let your ringer have a place to sound off from, so again the air-buds are a must for MP3/FM enjoyment. Nav keys The joy pad is fine, but for me I wish it was a bit more raised, my fingers seem to be a bit to big to be happy finding what I want, but I think it is something that I just need to get use to. Using the phone Call and sound are perfect on both ends, works and sounds nice, almost land line sounding. Camera, I knew this already so it doesn't bother me, very grainy, but it will do for a fast "I need this photo now", just don't use it to take pictures of your 1st born, the memory will not be relived looking at the photo taken by this phone. Charging From the battery being completely dead it charged to full in 2hrs give or take. With all the playing around I have done (and I played with it allot) the battery is saying 90%. Signal, Really not much here I can help with because everyone in every place is different, but right now I am at 5 bars (the highest), using "Edge".

Well I think that is about it, if you would like any more info let me know.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 05:47:04 AM »

Thanks, I just might have to order it today.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 30 queries.