*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 02:59:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: it's time  (Read 11907 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: it's time
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »

I am just saying why cant you all give him a chance? me and swampy both vote for him. So why cant you all be nice for a change, and stop pulling your ass hairs out. ;)

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 07:56:36 PM »

I am just saying why cant you all give him a chance? me and swampy both vote for him. So why cant you all be nice for a change, and stop pulling your ass hairs out. ;)
He is a cool guy and before this day had thought about giving him my referral within the next few months as well but this post seemed inappropriate and to have no reason other than to gain pity/sympathy which had lost much respect from me. Dont get me wrong he would make a good mafian one day but as of today i must protest the decision although i will still respect your choice in the end.........
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 07:58:18 PM by *MAFIA* MAGGOT »

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »

Yeah fuck that shit.  We are supposed to be the elite and shit like that.  Not a bunch of whinning cry baby pussies.  "I am  not getting what I want so I am gone."  Fuck that shit.  Wait, oh, sorry just had to pull another ass hair.  I too will repect your descion Bone, but I will never respect him for crying like Misfit the first time he took the black cock.  FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!! 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 08:50:51 PM »

misfit was born with a black cock in his ass! lol I am asking you all to give him a chance... If I was trying for 2 years and told fuck no, then yeah I would be upset to. We are the elite but remember it takes members to remain elite! and mase kicks ass in bf......

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 11:12:23 PM »

misfit was born with a black cock in his ass! lol I am asking you all to give him a chance... If I was trying for 2 years and told fuck no, then yeah I would be upset to. We are the elite but remember it takes members to remain elite! and mase kicks ass in bf......
wolf boy was trying way the hell longer than that, and i never once saw a thread called "i am much upsett, no moer will I is trying fore to be in mafia no moree!"

Yep, i can see it would be frustrating waiting that long, but bitching about it won't help, and it certainly isn't going to make me think "aww...poor guy! I think i like him now! All that complaining makes me like him more!"
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 11:21:44 PM »

You just don t get it! don't make me fucking lay the law down and turn mafia back into bone only rule... But I ask you all to give him a chance, and this comes from bone! god damn respect me and do as I ask please! I do not ask much from anyone. And when I do its clan related... And this is clan related. I will give you all 2 "TWO" more days to make up your minds, then I will do as need be.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 11:26:00 PM »

You just don t get it! don't make me fucking lay the law down and turn mafia back into bone only rule... But I ask you all to give him a chance, and this comes from bone! god damn respect me and do as I ask please! I do not ask much from anyone. And when I do its clan related... And this is clan related. I will give you all 2 "TWO" more days to make up your minds, then I will do as need be.
  It sounds to me like you already made up your mind about letting him into the clan.  So what is the sense in arguing about it anymore.  I am pretty sure though he won't get much respect from a lot of members.  Just a heads up.  Like I have said before, I respect your decision, just doesn't mean I will respect him. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 11:33:02 PM »

My mind is mad up for you all to give some god damn dues where dues are due! I will always respect mafias decision on matters but this one i must insist! There is no reason for him to not be a mafia member, In my book he has earned it like the rest of you did.

I want to see family love and respect! the mafia way! not some half ass punk way....

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 12:25:10 AM »

i'm a half ass punk

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 12:54:40 AM »

then your not family...

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 01:05:31 AM »

then your not family...
but would masse be?? And i mean REALLY considered "family" by the other half of the clan against this joining?              ***this is just how i am seeing this situation***

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 04:50:11 AM »

My mind is mad up for you all to give some god damn dues where dues are due! I will always respect mafias decision on matters but this one i must insist! There is no reason for him to not be a mafia member, In my book he has earned it like the rest of you did.

I want to see family love and respect! the mafia way! not some half ass punk way....

I say let him in and be done with it...since when in our history that 2 Head want something done do we have to go thru this shit....It seems that there are 3 that don't want him in and none of our other clan have said shit....what do beatle and Phantom say and why are they quiet....This is not fuckiing brain surgery here...I agree with Bone...he is in!!!!!!

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 07:12:56 AM »

I guess it's time for me to speak up. This is the way I see it.  A long time ago when Masse started playing he was a big jerk to alot of MAFIA members, very disrespectful in fact. Even though he probably didn't realize how much he was pissing people off, and won't admit it now, much like all the other noobs who play and have no interest in making friends. Since that time he has put alot of effort into trying to becoming friends with everyone, participate on the forums and vent. If we didn't let anyone in who pissed us off when they we're noobs we wouldn't have anyone in MAFIA, myself included. So I say if he still wants in , let him in.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 08:16:20 AM »

I'm silent because I really don't care either way.  Masse has always talked to me on MSN/ventrilo/game server and never caused any trouble.  I know he's been stupid with a few of you, and then there are those of you who don't like Dutch or just like making fun of them.  Honestly though, when was the last time he's done something that should keep him out of the clan?  And I'm not talking about his English.

I remember Boemann said if we let him in, he'll quit....but why?  I've never really seen a specific reason other than what Ratman has said - he was disrespectful, but was that in retaliation or what?  We have several trash talkers here.  But since then he has apologized and has tried to be a mature guy.  We've all made mistakes and all deserve forgiveness.

I also remember when we let him in about a few months ago and everyone freaked out.  So we held a vote (http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=5565.0), and he lost badly.  Yeah if 2 Head want him in that's great, but if the majority of the clan, 14-5 in that vote (8 undecided), don't want him in, should we do what the leaders want or the group wants?

So, I've come to this:  I wouldn't mind adding him, but I don't want to if we don't agree as a whole.  As MAGGOT and Prodigy suggested in the link above, make him go through the proper procedure.  I'll go ahead and count up your "votes" in this thread and post them in the referral section, and if he can get in the legit way, with 6, then that'll be it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 08:38:19 AM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 08:22:21 AM »

I vote no, and I also vote that masse can go fuck himself. I will never change my mind either because I fucking hate that kid. Does no one remember when he was in DOA or some faggot clan and would just come into the MAFIA server to piss us off? Now he isnt in that clan anymore and he wants to be apart of us? Yeah fuck that and him. <- Period

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.