*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 28, 2024, 07:35:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: what is the big F'ing deal  (Read 9473 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: what is the big F'ing deal
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 07:51:49 AM »

Well chriss, i dont remember i wasn't listening to admins but oké. first i've NEVER spammed the ventrilo, we already talked about this before when carnage was in. i wasn't that. its the same if i go under your name on vent and spam away. veery1 can do that. 2 maybe i told some people to leave the server , just 1 guy or something, and that only because the person was fucking anoyed.

Man why dont you guys start talking to me or what ever. you guys dont really know how i really am.
and i got much respect, but if some people talking shit about me im getting pissed.
i changed, fuck my history in the game and shit.

If you want people here to respect you then stop cursing so much

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 09:32:25 AM »

I was one of the ones who voted to let him in, but after that last post I think I will change my mind. I don't know why you can't just admit that you pissed people off by your actions and apologize.  You HAVE spammed vent, several times you complained about our server and told players to go to another server and you also gave people shit until they left. You did talk shit about MAFIA several times and I can't count how many times when I told you to stop doing something that you told me NO!
I told you several times when you were doing these things that you were burning bridges and you didn't want to listen.

With all that I was willing to forgive and forget and give you chance, but since you still instist that you did nothing wrong when we all know you did. It seems like your saying we are lying and I won't take being called a liar.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 12:37:13 PM »

another one bites the dust...another one bites the dust yea yea yea yea...support seems to be going away....far far far far away...You must be dumber than a box of rocks

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 02:02:17 PM »

All I can say is WOW.  I guess you are finding out what "the big f'ing deal "is, huh?  Well by now you are either curled up in a corner, crying , sucking your thumb, or you are try to think of something smart.  Let me give you some advise.  Go and get a medical journal, you know one that list the exact location of organs.  Once you get it, look up the location of your spleen.  Then take a long metal rod and just start stabbing yourself in that location several times.  Once your spleen is ruptured, then sit back into your corner and continue to suck your thumb until you DIE, MOTHER FUCKER, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »

All I can say is WOW.  I guess you are finding out what "the big f'ing deal "is, huh?  Well by now you are either curled up in a corner, crying , sucking your thumb, or you are try to think of something smart.  Let me give you some advise.  Go and get a medical journal, you know one that list the exact location of organs.  Once you get it, look up the location of your spleen.  Then take a long metal rod and just start stabbing yourself in that location several times.  Once your spleen is ruptured, then sit back into your corner and continue to suck your thumb until you DIE, MOTHER FUCKER, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or hes gonna "//" his wrists, and hellraiser wheres abercrombie and fitch cloths lol..

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 03:03:54 PM »

There is quite a bit of internet hate going on here...I wonder what you would say in real life if you were facing him one on one...It sure is easy to tell someone to die...seeing them actually do it is much different then saying if behind the internet...Do you really want him to DIE????
I think not....challen ge me if you want but I think you really are a big bag of hate spewing wanna be...Thats just my take

Loaded

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 04:05:24 PM »

It's ok Swamp... Lots of Internet tough guys out there. What they type and what they will say to a person's face is a big difference.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 04:25:34 PM »

I just do not understand how you can "Hate" someone over the internet? you say he has made post, or did this or that and now you don't like him or even hate him?!?

But I guess you are all perfect and masse is just imperfect "the ones with the internet hate and problems"

I just don't get it...

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 05:07:05 PM »

I don't hate him. 

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 05:21:30 PM »

I don't hate him. 

I hate everyone.  Just certain people alot more. :D

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 05:40:30 PM »

I don't hate him. 

I wasn't directing my post at you Art...It was directed to that wanna be Hatebag hellraiser... I am glad you are back...I missed having you around

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »

Hellraiser doesn't hate  anyone, in fact, he is one of the nicest guys in the clan.  ;)

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »

Hellraiser doesn't hate  anyone, in fact, he is one of the nicest guys in the clan.  ;)
  Well thank you Maggot.  I am glad someone sees things the way they are.  And alot of you guys are taking this shit way to seriuosly.  I mean wow.  You got guys around telling people to "kill themselves" and shit like that.  I mean get over yourselves.  I am just fucking around wow.  And I am not filled with hate, my Mom says it is rage.  Oh and to clarify something, I am not one of those guys to just say shit on the internet.  I have no problem saying it face to face.  I have no reason to be scared of any man.  If is my time to get my ass beat, then it is my time to get my ass beat.  If it is my time to die then it is my time to die.  Do what I do and see if you don't feel the same way.  Like I said I don't hate anyone, this shit is just internet life, and if someone takes this personal from here then they are a real loser.  WOW.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 07:50:28 PM »

yeah, never take what hellraiser types seriously. He's almost always kidding...exce pt when he's talking about maggot's monster sized head, that is in all seriousness.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »

yeah, never take what hellraiser types seriously. He's almost always kidding...exce pt when he's talking about maggot's monster sized head, that is in all seriousness.
/\ not a lie....

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 24 queries.