*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 24, 2024, 07:33:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: New president?  (Read 11001 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
New president?
« on: August 27, 2007, 04:05:34 PM »

I dont think theres a thread yet on this topic..

Who do you think will become the next president?  Try to explain why you think that the person will be the next leader of the USA.  Im personally rooting for that guy from north carolina, but i forgot his name lol.

This topic might take some ease off of the latest drama :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 05:55:52 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

Loaded

Re: New president?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 04:10:59 PM »

I'll let you know when we are a bit closer, like Sept 08.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »

I was thinking the same thing. Fred Thompson is my choice. Alot of people only know him as an actor. When in fact he was a prosecutor for the Water gate case. He also was a very sucessful Senator from Tennessee who was able to work both sides of the aisle.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »

I'm rooting for Ron Paul.  Only Republican to be against the war.

check out this video and you might be on his side too. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8

it's funny to see how stupid some of the other candidates are, such as rudy giulani.
the only thing rudy says to back up his comments are "I lived through 9-11"  that's all the guy uses for support, september 11.

makes me support ron paul even more.  watch the whole video, i think u'll be glad u did.

but as loaded said, it's still a bit too early to tell who is leading a lot.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 05:00:10 PM »

I was thinking the same thing. Fred Thompson is my choice. Alot of people only know him as an actor. When in fact he was a prosecutor for the Water gate case. He also was a very sucessful Senator from Tennessee who was able to work both sides of the aisle.
Right on, Rat-Man.  I wouldn't mind having him as president.  Though, I do like that Ron Paul fellow for the Republican party.

I hate you Roshan, you took my candidate. :(
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 05:01:48 PM by *MAFIA* MeZmoriZe »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 05:28:55 PM »

yeah, guliani is the biggest fuck-wad blow hard there is....

"don't you guys remember? I was in NY during Sept 11! Doesn't that mean i'm tough shit?"

Who gives a shit if he was in the same state, and he's a huge hypocrite. Always talking about family values, doesn't he have some estranged child or a mistress or some shit?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 07:21:44 PM »

I think the race will be between Clinton and Thompson and the candidate with the strongest ticket will win....I would like to see Clinton/Edwards and Thompson/McCain run

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 07:24:07 PM »

edwards is getting my vote cause he spent 500+ dollars on a haircut.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 07:28:53 PM »

If only Mitt Romney wasn't a crazy ass Mormon... and a wannabe liberal.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 07:32:55 PM »

I totally agree.  He is my pick.  To tell you the truth, I think that if a coon or a woman ever gets elected into the White House, they will be killed.  There are a lot of countries out there that we are at odds with that see woman as less creatures than a man.  The coon, I don't think society will let something go from picking cotton to running the country.  There are to many rednecks and white white surprimises, both in the back woods banging their sisters and within corprate world.  So Fred Thompson is my choice.  

*MAFIA* Phantom

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 09:13:05 PM »

i'm not into politics but all i know is that females are literally not capable of operating anything so lets just keep Clinton out of the voting poll, at least until she grows a dick.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 09:15:17 PM »

at least until she grows a dick.

I'm pretty someone could make that happen.  Maybe one of us...who knows?

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 09:28:46 PM »

Well I think Giuliani has been getting a lot of bad publicity.  Mainly because its Clinton's biggest threat.  But a lot depends on who you listen too.  He has actually done a lot.  I'm sorry but 9-11 was a big deal.  We are still seeing reprocutions too this day.  But right now its too hard too tell.  We will have to wait until after the primary.  The one thing that I can say is I think it will be Giuliani and Clinton.  A lot will be decided on their running mates.  HOw about Giuliani/Rice and Clinton/Obama.  That would make for some interesting conversation.  Wouldn't it?   

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 09:55:41 PM »

Well I think Giuliani has been getting a lot of bad publicity.  Mainly because its Clinton's biggest threat.  But a lot depends on who you listen too.  He has actually done a lot.  I'm sorry but 9-11 was a big deal.  We are still seeing reprocutions too this day.  But right now its too hard too tell.  We will have to wait until after the primary.  The one thing that I can say is I think it will be Giuliani and Clinton.  A lot will be decided on their running mates.  HOw about Giuliani/Rice and Clinton/Obama.  That would make for some interesting conversation.  Wouldn't it?   
clinton's biggest threat is gulianni? Yeah right, that hypocritical ass has no chance, if Gulianni wins, i'll eat my own penis....again . There's no way in hell he'll win, he has piss poor policy (aka, overly vague and sings towards the patriotic crowd), and his affairs and bastard children don't really help his whole "promote family values" attitude.

Yeah, 9/11 was a big deal...i never said anything to challenge that. It's just that's the only thing Gulianni ever god damn talks about, "9/11 this, 9/11 that...did you guys know i was in the same state as 9/11? I was once the mayor, doesn't that count for something? LOOK AT ME!"

Then there's the other hypocritical thing that he did that EVERYONE should hate him for...remember when he denied TEN FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS to disaster relief just DAYS AFTER 9/11! Can you say hypocritical cunt? For a guy who talks about 9/11 so much, it sure seems like he doesn't give a shit about the people involved in it.

Then you say he has a chance at presidency...2 9% (source:allheadlinenew s.com) of new york residence polled said they would vote for guiliani. That's pretty freaking low, especially for the state that you were the mayor of for years.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 12:43:14 AM »

I will vote for a black woman :) lolzorz!

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.