*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 03:33:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: All in fun  (Read 3113 times)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Re: All in fun
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 08:12:47 AM »

Oh and that woman 'balths pregnant wife' is from 'BODIES the Exhibition'. I went to that Exhibition, and if it ever comes near you then I defenitally advise you to go there, it was one hell of an experience to really see the human body. They had some pretty cool cut up humans there lol. Its a memory that I hopefully won't lose.

I went there also it was cool.  You can see all different types of human structure including the nervous system and the muscles of all the different people.  They even have a guy who's muscles are stretched so he looks like a giant.  Pretty sweet and slightly mortifying.

BTW..... I think the lady died in a car accident with her kid and then she or one of her relation donated her body to this society.  Anyone can donate it if they want to, but I think they take very few.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: All in fun
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 09:11:37 AM »

I went there also it was cool.  You can see all different types of human structure including the nervous system and the muscles of all the different people.  They even have a guy who's muscles are stretched so he looks like a giant.  Pretty sweet and slightly mortifying.

BTW..... I think the lady died in a car accident with her kid and then she or one of her relation donated her body to this society.  Anyone can donate it if they want to, but I think they take very few.

Haha its pretty funny, all the guys are very short jappeneese guys, they died in prison and now they are models. I really liked the one with just the nervous system and the brains with only the eyes attached, that was amazing.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 30 queries.