*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 23, 2024, 02:25:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Global Warming?  (Read 19841 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: Global Warming?
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 04:16:53 PM »

I do my part for global warming! I try to fart at least 3 times a day...

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »

I think its too late already but HEY!!! you never know. I recycle and stuff out of necessity more than anything or the Bin men don't empty the bins. The weather has gone for the worst though, the kinda stuff I've never EVER seen before. We got seriously flooded about 2 months ago I was on the bus at the time and suddenly it felt like a whole swimming pool got dropped all at once then another and another, it was amazing. All the traffic stopped everywhere and the roads turned to rivers, you couldent walk in it, people were diving under trees LOL too avoid concussion and everybody on the bus actually started talking to each other. Unfortunately it kept on going for a week and some people drowned. It wasn't until some town just outside London got flooded the govenment started to take notice.
So yeah..I think there's something going on, maybe "Global Warming" or whatever but I also believe that its just another cycle of the Earth like the Ice age or something. Nevertheless we're all DOOMED LOL :)   

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »

Well lets all just leave our air conditions on year round and see what happens from there :)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »

I do my part for global warming! I try to fart at least 3 times a day...
  Yeah but when you do, nothing but men's spunk shoots outta your ass.  You are the only guy that I know whose skid marks are white!

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 09:46:34 PM »

Yeah but when you do, nothing but men's spunk shoots outta your ass.  You are the only guy that I know whose skid marks are white!

air conditioning and spunk?  that doesnt even make sense, you saddlesored fagbag.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »

air conditioning and spunk?  that doesnt even make sense, you saddlesored fagbag.
  Read the whole thing.  Even who I quoted.  You cum sucking dirty whore!

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »

I think its too late already but HEY!!! you never know. I recycle and stuff out of necessity more than anything or the Bin men don't empty the bins. The weather has gone for the worst though, the kinda stuff I've never EVER seen before. We got seriously flooded about 2 months ago I was on the bus at the time and suddenly it felt like a whole swimming pool got dropped all at once then another and another, it was amazing. All the traffic stopped everywhere and the roads turned to rivers, you couldent walk in it, people were diving under trees LOL too avoid concussion and everybody on the bus actually started talking to each other. Unfortunately it kept on going for a week and some people drowned. It wasn't until some town just outside London got flooded the govenment started to take notice.
So yeah..I think there's something going on, maybe "Global Warming" or whatever but I also believe that its just another cycle of the Earth like the Ice age or something. Nevertheless we're all DOOMED LOL :)   

It rains 154 Days in Britian.

I was pissed when I saw on the news here that they said Global warming was to blame for that weather. So this is the result:

Hot summer- OMG GLOBAL WARMING VEGIES WONT GROW TOO HOT, VOTE FOR ME!!!!
Wet summer- GLOBAL WARMING IS TO BLAME, SUMMERS WERE HOT IN MY DAY, VOTE FOR ME!
Flooding summer- GLOBAL WARMING AGAIN, JUST FUCKING VOTE FOR US, WE WILL DO THE SAME AS THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT BUT WE WILL JUST PRETEND WE ARE HELPING EVEN THOUGH WE SHOULDNT BOTHER BECAUSE OF CHINA FUCKING UP!!!!!!.....

I rest my pathetic case.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 12:52:24 PM »

I don't think it is global warming. sure the weather has been weird but in America (where im at in America) we had like a 150+ day drought and then over in Europe  they had flooding and rain for what? 3 weeks straight?

You would think it would be a universal warming if in fact it was indeed global warming.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »

You would think it would be a universal warming if in fact it was indeed global warming.
Having a drought usually indicates some kind of abnormal warming trend, and it is universal but remember, they're on a different continent. Based on where you are on the world, your weather will be different.

Australia is in the middle of winter when we are in the hottest part of our summer...that sort of thing.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 06:17:53 PM »

Having a drought usually indicates some kind of abnormal warming trend, and it is universal but remember, they're on a different continent.

We basically had a drought this winter and the summer is usually really hot here in the N. Valley in the summer.  I must say that this has been the mildest Summer I can remember.  I think we had around 5-6 days of over 100 degree weather.  Usually we have heat waves that last 5-10 days at a time.  If Global Warming is to blame for the milder weather I say bring it on.  I really hate it when its 110 degrees outside.  What can I do to help bring on the nice weather? 

But science is probably right and it was actually really hot I just didn't notice.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 06:20:08 PM by *MAFIA* Lightning »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 07:33:40 PM »

Having a drought usually indicates some kind of abnormal warming trend, and it is universal but remember, they're on a different continent. Based on where you are on the world, your weather will be different.

Australia is in the middle of winter when we are in the hottest part of our summer...that sort of thing.
No one said we weren't having weather changes. We in-fact are. In truth, yes the world is warming up, BUT! Its is NOT because of humans. It has NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH HUMANS. It has to do with the world, and the sun. Nothing more.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 07:59:50 PM »

God said it would be so in the end of the system of things, and so we are. You shall soon see... Bone is happy and asking for the relief :) Soon I shall have it.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2007, 01:15:50 PM »

Heres a test on global warming.  How much do you really know about it?

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »

I know if you take a thermal image of the station lightning is at when hes on duty you can see this dark red patch where he is and the methane levels are extremely high.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2007, 11:42:27 PM »

Heres a test on global warming.  How much do you really know about it?

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html
nothing more entertaining than biased bullshit. They say CO2 is a "so-called green house gas contributor".....so there's nothing wrong with CO2 output, it's perfectly safe and normal? Hook a hose up to your car and attach it to a facemask for 5 minutes, then come back to me on how healthy CO2 is for you to breath in.

I know, I know..."but wasserfaller, we don't breathe in CO2 like that, LOL! It is dispersed throughout the entire ozone layer LOL!" Yeah, that may be true for now, but with the billions of tons of CO2 being dumped into the ozone by cars/CHINA(this one no one can refute)/Oil refineries/Coal burning, ect... every day, it won't be so evenly dispersed.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 30 queries.