*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 08, 2024, 04:05:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Global Warming?  (Read 20123 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: Global Warming?
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2007, 12:40:18 AM »

I didn't know air, co2, carbon dioxide. Has a weight lol, but you knew co2 is needed by vegetation, and life breathes more co2 than you can imagine. So tell dr crack to sniff more and let us know...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2007, 01:18:23 AM »

nothing more entertaining than biased bullshit.
Oh but the ENTIRE theory of Global warming (invented by Al Gore) isn't?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2007, 02:00:30 AM »

@bone, yes...gases do have a weight. Sure plants need CO2, try putting 3000 times the ammount they need in it's environment, see how long it lasts. Humans need oxygen/nitrogen to survive, put the concentration too high, we die.

@Blakjax, nope....global warming is true. If you tried out the link Lightning posted (albeit biased), the VERY FIRST question is, "is global warming real?" And the answer is yes, go ahead...try it.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 10:02:07 AM »

wasser, ur a retard... you know how much it would take just to make 1 pound of co2? and if the levels are to high we die? lol we can breathe 100% oxy lol, some people need it to survive with low lung functions etc.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 03:46:45 PM »

Have you ever thought about how much plutonium that is in england?  They have over 300KL of it, you should be more afraid of radioactive things on the planet before you worry about the ManBearPig

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »

Outside of earths atmosphere contains more radioactive waves than you could imagine, the sun itself produces more radioactive material then we could ever imagine. But you know what? we need it to survive...

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2007, 05:21:33 PM »

we can all move to the sun and stop whining about global warming.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2007, 05:36:41 PM »

@Blakjax, nope....global warming is true. If you tried out the link Lightning posted (albeit biased), the VERY FIRST question is, "is global warming real?" And the answer is yes, go ahead...try it.
Did you even read the site? Yes global warming IS IN-FACT REAL. But like I said before, We humans have NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH IT!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2007, 06:35:32 PM »

besides you and your methane spewing nasty ass mouth...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2007, 06:55:23 PM »

besides you and your methane spewing nasty ass mouth...
Spewing mouth? Right...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »

wasser, ur a retard... you know how much it would take just to make 1 pound of co2? and if the levels are to high we die? lol we can breathe 100% oxy lol, some people need it to survive with low lung functions etc.
wtf, I'm a retard? Yes, if the CO2 levels are too high, we WILL die. How do you not get that? If the atmosphere goes over 20% CO2, ALL lifeforms will die. Yeah, even plants, you know...those things that take in CO2? If the concentration goes over 1 part CO2 for every 5 parts gas taken into their system, they won't be able to survive.

And no, we can't breath 100% oxygen for extended periods, or we will die. Yes people with lung problems have oxygen tanks, but they aren't breathing 100% oxygen 24/7, you realize they can breathe normal air through their mouth and nose, right?

(Source: chemistry.com, BBC weather)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2007, 07:13:06 PM »

your also breathing hydrogen u dumbasses

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2007, 07:20:03 PM »

wow you need to go back to school, we need oxy to survive, even if its 100% the higher the better. co2 to plant life is the same, the more the better. So you mean to tell me an old fart in the hospital on oxy for 4 months breathing in nothing but pure oxy is doomed? Nice to know you are the worlds leading doctor...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »

wow you need to go back to school, we need oxy to survive, even if its 100% the higher the better. co2 to plant life is the same, the more the better.

Did i ever say oxygen wasn't needed to survive? No. Don't know why i need to go back to school, especially since I didn't state what you claim I did. Again, no...if oxygen is 100%, we will DIE! Don't know why you don't get that, air isn't even mostly oxygen, it's something like 75% nitrogen. Again, Co2 to plant life, if it(CO2) is over 20% of the gasses they are taking in, they will DIE ALSO!

So you mean to tell me an old fart in the hospital on oxy for 4 months breathing in nothing but pure oxy is doomed?
Like i said above, they aren't breathing in 100% pure oxygen, it's not like their mouth is taped shut, and the nose is sealed off perfectly with a steady stream of pure oxygen going into them, they breath in normal air with their mouthes, and have an increased dosage of Oxygen going into their nose because of a medical condition, they only need it because they have an illness.

And the comment about me being a doctor making life and death decisions, i don't even know how to respond to that, mostly because it's your info that's flawed, not mine. I cite basic biology and chemistry related reasons for what I'm saying, you're just saying

"oxygen is good, so is CO2. The more the better, lol."

Well, like i said, nope. If you have too high of a dosage, you will die. Period. I also said a slight increase to just 20% CO2 will kill the plants that feed off of Co2. And again, humans can't breathe 100% oxygen for extended periods, they will die also. Maybe it is you who needs to do a bit more research.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »

Just go kill yourself, when you know what the fuck you are talking about let me know...

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 31 queries.