*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 28, 2024, 06:46:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Criminal record!  (Read 5522 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Criminal record!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »

i asked if they could drive me home because i was in no condition to drive myself, they did and gave a warning, that's all.
Thats a good one, I outta try that out if I get caught again.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 01:53:59 PM »

usually they're just glad that you didn't try driving yourself home, and they might be a little pissed, mostly they're glad you didn't try it yourself.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 03:38:50 PM »

They should have sprayed, tazerd, beat your ass. Then charged you with resisting arrest, slander of the badge, assaulting and officer of the law. Then locked you up for 6 months till the court date. Then the judge gives you 20 years in prison for something you didn't do.

Welcome to america land of bullshit, and cops can do as they please. :)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 08:56:03 PM »

that's kind of the exact opposite of what happened bone. They were actually nice about it, and just gave me a warning for something they could have taken me to court for. I usually don't like cops, but there's only like 5 in nipomo(where the party was at) and for the most part they're pretty cool.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 09:01:27 PM »

When I was younger I was on the volunteer fire dept of my town so I knew alot of the cops.  I was over a buddies house who was on the fire dept and a cop came over to see his mother, who was on the paramedics, and i hear a little but of wrestling going on in the kitchen so I go out to look and this cop had my buddy handcuffed to the table.  I laughed my ass of.  I asked what he did and the cop said that he was just bored and saw my buddy and decided to fuck with him.  My buddy was flipping out, and his mother told him to shut the fuck up and act like a man.  ROFL.  Good times.  Good times. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 10:22:29 PM »

Another wasser post, missed the point as usual...

And hell you was the one handcuffed, then they broke your ass in :) we all know your a fagot camel raper!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 11:02:39 PM »

Another wasser post, missed the point as usual...
Rofl, you've told me at least 3 different times that i "miss the big picture" or "missed the point" but you've never once said what "that picture" is. I know what you're saying in the above post, you're saying most cops use unnecessary force on people, don't give a shit about real justice, and over all abuse their power. I get it, I'm not a moron.

You always say i "missed the picture," guess what, i don't. Just because i don't re-state what you just said doesn't mean i don't understand. I'm not krautkiller for crying out loud....

As i recall, you also told me i "missed the picture" in that "the universe" thread, i completely stated what you had said was wrong, proved it, posted links proving i was right, and you never responded to it. Who can't see the big picture, hmmm?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 11:19:57 PM »

Rofl, you've told me at least 3 different times that i "miss the big picture" or "missed the point" but you've never once said what "that picture" is. I know what you're saying in the above post, you're saying most cops use unnecessary force on people, don't give a shit about real justice, and over all abuse their power. I get it, I'm not a moron.

You always say i "missed the picture," guess what, i don't. Just because i don't re-state what you just said doesn't mean i don't understand. I'm not krautkiller for crying out loud....

As i recall, you also told me i "missed the picture" in that "the universe" thread, i completely stated what you had said was wrong, proved it, posted links proving i was right, and you never responded to it. Who can't see the big picture, hmmm?
  Man you are going of in the wrong direction.  You still missed the overall picture.  Man how do you not see it?

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 06:41:57 AM »

BACK ON TOPIC

I got pulled over for spinning a car and my so called chicken shit buddy ran so I switched seats and told the police he was the driver. I had to sit in the cop car for 3 hours while they searched for him in the surrounding area, whats funny is at one point they just grabbed some random guy and threw him in the car with me and tryed to stitch him up as the driver HA HA They let the guy and me go after a while.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 11:43:27 AM »

Last trouble I had with the police was at my buddies house. He had a small get together, which of course ended up being almost our entire senior class. I got wasted, the cops came. I went outside to move my car in front of his entrance to his house so the cops couldn't drive in(yeah, stupid idea I know... I was shit faced). When I was about 15 feet away from my car a cop put his light on me and I ran. At this point in the winter, it was literally -5 F outside and I had on some shorts and an undershirt. So I just stopped dead in my tracks after about 50 yards or running. They caught up to me, except I don't think they thought I was the same kid who started running cause they didn't come tackle me or anything. He just shined his ridiculously bright light in my eyes.  Then He told me to walk over to him, so I pull my wallet out of my back pocket and dropped it behind me... Of course he saw me do it. Then he asked what I dropped and I said "nothing," he went and picked it up, then he started being an asshole. He cuffed me and made me sit in the snow. He wouldn't even let me grab a jacket from my car.  I was so fucking cold I could barely answer the questions he was asking me. Then he told me to call my parents to come pick me up, I said I wouldn't I would just sleep in my car. Then he took me to his car threw me, yes THREW me in the back and took me to a holding cell till the next day at 2 PM when I FINALLY blew zero's. And thats why I fucking hate cops.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »

No wasser, I made the last post proving your retarded ass wrong. Besides you and kraut are the same to me...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 03:19:36 PM »

No wasser, I made the last post proving your retarded ass wrong. Besides you and kraut are the same to me...
Incorrect, i posted a complete and sound rebuttal, you never responded to it. Wanna take a look again?

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=6051.msg75590#msg75590

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 03:21:13 PM »

I didn't mean I posted last like a kid fight. My last post was all I needed, you just enjoy the retarded life.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »

I didn't mean I posted last like a kid fight. My last post was all I needed, you just enjoy the retarded life.
your last post was a response to kraut, not me. You called me retarded, right after you said "the more oxygen the better" and "the more CO2, the happier plants are."

I posted links, quotes, and solid proof that disproved everything you said, and i'm the retarded one still? Come on man, give it up.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 05:32:58 PM »

You are retarded, I proved my point. And at that I have nothing left to say on it. If you really think a scientist knows more about the body and its needs than the medical profession. Then I know you believe in the retard bang theory.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.