*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 23, 2024, 09:56:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Criminal record!  (Read 5421 times)

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Criminal record!
« on: October 12, 2007, 02:09:25 PM »

Hurrah! I got a criminal record.

Me and my friends went out 2 weeks ago and then we all remembered we were broke.

So i went into the nereby shop, loaded my legs (even the pelvic area) with bottles. I had a large coat on, so I stuffed them in everywhere.

So I literately rattle to the counter for my purchases (One chocolate bar).

I then pay, but drop my wallet. Thats fucking right.

And, of course, I pick it up, and yup, you guessed it. BOOM CRASH BOOM, Im soaked with WKD bottles and the like.

He went MENTAL. He said to me "If it happens again boy, I will BAN YOU HARDER!". I laughed in his face, I couldnt control myself, that was the funniest thing since when I was 10 years old and my teacher called my cup a beaker. (rofl... just giggled at that too)

Anyway, he calls the police, and im like shit shit... I run as fast as I can out of the shop, the remaining beers setting off the alarms.

Suprise suprise, the fricken nazis show up with there mp40's and arrest me. All my fucker friends whipped there cocks out at the police car and got put in too (a hole van for ourselves).

We got to the police station and were wetting ourselves as we all got our pictures taken and fingerprints done.

FUCK ME. FUNNIEST NIGHT EVER.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: Criminal record!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 02:56:14 PM »

Sounds like fun lol.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 03:10:47 PM »

Wow you are retarded.  You should have just grabbed the beer and ran.  Why even pay for a chocolate bar?  What the fuck is the point in that.  Just grab the beers and run like hell.  That is the smart way of doing things.   ::)

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 03:59:30 PM »

...I think that's why it is called a "beer run."

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »

Wow, that isn't really something I would brag about.  Then how did you get into the Mariens?????  They don't let you in if you even say you smoked pot.

Hoopplahh

• Forum Member
  • Life's a bitch, get a helmet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 08:13:39 PM »

thats why you lie... duh
and plus i wasnt ever convicted so its not on my record i was charged with them

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »

Or you cannot be a complete fuck up and get into that much trouble when you are a kid then you don't have to lie.  DUH!!!!  Don't get me wrong, I have done my fair share of bad shit, but I will never brag about it.  Learn from it and the move on.  Noone thinks you are cool because you broke the law.  Then you want to join the military and try to help uphold laws in other countries.  It is people like you that are over there killing for no reason, robbing and raping.  Giving the rest of the Military Services a bad name, as well as the US.  Pretty much acting just like a bunch of dumb niggers!!!

Hoopplahh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 08:22:34 PM »

make fun of me all you want but dont make fun of our military

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 08:31:12 PM »

Dude I can say what the fuck I want.  I am one of those guys that is fighting for that freedom.  Since you have only been on the forums for like a day, let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I am in the Army and I am currently in Afghanistan for my second time in 2 1?2 years.  I have seen and done shit that only a few people in this clan have seen and done.  Plus they have seen and done more.  I know first hand about the dumb fucking "fake" thugs that come up trying to be all hard and shit, but when the bullets fly or an IED goes off they lose all composer and those "thugs" curl up in the fetal postion and cry like bitches!!!!  I am dealing with a buch of South Carolina National Guard right now, that refruse to go out on mission.  I have locked up a couple.  They talk a good fucking game, but when it is time to get down and dirty they puss the fuck out.  I don't want dumb worthless nigger, thugs, people who think they are hard core because of their run in with the law, fucks in any of my services!!!!  You can stay on "the block" and fucking play like you are fucking hard. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 08:36:22 PM »

I am hard core! I am elite! :)

Hoopplahh

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 09:43:35 PM »

Dude I can say what the fuck I want.  I am one of those guys that is fighting for that freedom.  Since you have only been on the forums for like a day, let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I am in the Army and I am currently in Afghanistan for my second time in 2 1?2 years.  I have seen and done shit that only a few people in this clan have seen and done.  Plus they have seen and done more.  I know first hand about the dumb fucking "fake" thugs that come up trying to be all hard and shit, but when the bullets fly or an IED goes off they lose all composer and those "thugs" curl up in the fetal postion and cry like bitches!!!!  I am dealing with a buch of South Carolina National Guard right now, that refruse to go out on mission.  I have locked up a couple.  They talk a good fucking game, but when it is time to get down and dirty they puss the fuck out.  I don't want dumb worthless nigger, thugs, people who think they are hard core because of their run in with the law, fucks in any of my services!!!!  You can stay on "the block" and fucking play like you are fucking hard. 

o, excuse me... you must be the "Hard" one :)
at any rate, i leave for boot camp June 4th.. w00t w00t

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »

I am done with you.  You have no idea what I have seen or done you little fuck.  Wait till you have to watch someone burn in a Humvee that hit an IED and there is nothing you can do to get to them or get them out.  Then talk to me you fucking little cunt.  Don't even respond to this cause it makes not a fuck what you say anymore, ever in any post you ever write. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 10:46:37 PM »

Try being the cause of a child's death... then you both come talk to me...

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 09:30:33 AM »

All my fucker friends whipped there cocks out at the police car and got put in too (a hole van for ourselves).
LOL Shit, I'm told I whipped my cock out at my friends girlfriend lastnight but she flashed her TIts at me so whoop. I've hardy ever got arrested, I strangely turn into MR cool when I get in trouble with the police and can talk my way out of the worst kinda stuff. I got arrested for drunk driving one time and I told the police my dad was the chief of police and they just gave me a lift home ha ha. Getting a criminal record sucks a friend of mine is struggling to get a mortgage on a house cos of some stupid thing he did when he was a kid.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 10:44:24 AM »

i have never been arrested, or driven anywhere drunk. If i'm drunk, i'll call a cab or ask a friend. One time when the cops busted a party i asked if they could drive me home because i was in no condition to drive myself, they did and gave a warning, that's all.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 25 queries.