*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 01:38:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: i'm of need helpings  (Read 8861 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: i'm of need helpings
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2007, 07:49:49 PM »

That always makes you work harder to fix it, we gave you the knowhow and the drivers, all it took was me calling you a nub to show me wrong. Great job!

Loaded

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 03:43:17 AM »

That is all it takes, persistent work, doing it this way is allot better then just putting in parts to try and make it an easy fix. Now you have all you need to fix any Nic card problem.

What made the big difference to fixing the problem was the late info you gave on doing a re-install of windows.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 03:18:19 PM »

now i just need another ethernet cable, i only have two! My dad already bought a USB to Ethernet adapter because he thought it might work, and he doesn't have the reciept anymore. It cost 24 bucks, do you think the jerks at Radio Shack would exchange it for an ethernet cable without having a receipt?

Do you think the AGP graphics cards they have at bestbuy would work with the old comp, just plug and play, install drivers, and it should work right? I need to get one so the screen doesn't look so bad.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Loaded

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2007, 03:34:52 PM »

I would say maybe on the cable if you have the RS box it came in.

Opening a new can of worms with the Video card, remember you have a Dell. I am NOT saying Dells are bad, but some do not like/let you upgrade.

To start do you have a video card installed now or are you using "on board" graphics?.

Here use this tool (link below) and post the results (I know I find the cool stuff).
DOWN LOAD GPU-Z

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2007, 10:38:10 PM »

I would say maybe on the cable if you have the RS box it came in.

Opening a new can of worms with the Video card, remember you have a Dell. I am NOT saying Dells are bad, but some do not like/let you upgrade.

To start do you have a video card installed now or are you using "on board" graphics?.

Here use this tool (link below) and post the results (I know I find the cool stuff).
DOWN LOAD GPU-Z
Don't worry, that's one of the few things i actually know how to do correctly, i've switched the graphics card on the dell twice to see if the green monitor was my monitor going bad, or my g-card. I'm not worried about doing that.

Btw, my dell doesn't have on-board graphics, that's why i have a busted one inside my comp that i'm using...if it had on-board i'd definitely use it.

Anyway, a new problem has come my way....interne t doesn't work on the dell now. It did when i had the ethernet going directly from the DSL box to the comp, but when i hooked it up to the router, nothing. BUT, it works fine on my computer.

I have the cabled hooked up correctly....i t goes

DSL box --(ethernet cable)--Router--(ethernet cable)---Dell and my comp

I know it has to be set up right somehow because it works on mine just fine. Also, you know that little icon in my task bar that had two computer monitors with a Red X going through it? Well, now it has two computers with a yellow triangle warning sign instead.

I know this must be a bitch trying to figure out, but i'd appreciate some help. Thanks.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2007, 10:42:57 PM »

Fuck man you should just turn everything fucking wireless.  I bet you would be alot better off. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2007, 10:45:54 PM »

stfu hell you are going to cause us all kinds of grief...

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2007, 10:47:31 PM »

Go fuck yourself.  How am I going to do that?  All he has to do is put a fucking Desktop Network Card into the slot where he put the ethernet hook up.  It is fucking easy, so blow me!!!!!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2007, 10:47:56 PM »

Fuck man you should just turn everything fucking wireless.  I bet you would be alot better off. 
i was seriously considering it, but all my friends with wireless (except one) always has really really really shitty download speed/lag/poor connection quality/fail.

I was gonna get a wireless/wired combo router, but it was 60 bucks, so i figured "fuck it"...i wish i had spent a bit more and bought it though.

Anyways, any ideas for my new problem?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »

yeah hell, stfu,gtfo,nobcakes rofltrain imo fag mustard crates salt pepper.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2007, 11:07:17 PM »

Don't back talk me you arab ass ramming camel fucker. Anything new will blow his little stoned mind and cause pawpaw to get nervous and blow dust out of his old ass.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2007, 11:27:08 PM »

Don't back talk me you arab ass ramming camel fucker. Anything new will blow his little stoned mind and cause pawpaw to get nervous and blow dust out of his old ass.
i don't have a little mind, i'm just not very tech-savvy. That's why i'm consulting you guys, that is, unless you're stumped and don't know the reason...

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2007, 11:32:41 PM »

unless you're stumped
Its drunk, unless your too DRUNK and dont know the answer.            <3 bone you drunk sob.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2007, 03:18:02 PM »

im not drunk for fuck sakes! i post anything and "oh hes just drunk" wtf about you? are you drunk? stoned? fuck off...

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2007, 04:36:29 PM »

im not drunk for fuck sakes! i post anything and "oh hes just drunk" wtf about you? are you drunk? stoned? fuck off...
No im black get it right....

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.