*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 20, 2024, 07:59:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I seem to admire your server!  (Read 9456 times)

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I seem to admire your server!
« on: October 17, 2007, 03:20:33 AM »

2 of your silly clowns kind of pissed me off today on my server. I am sure it was 2 *MAFIA* members.

It's time for another load of payback.

Does your server seem a bit ... Full? Even though it's not? How weird, isn't it?

I'll stop my processes as soon as you either confirm that it wasn't 2 of your clowns that pissed me off on my server for no reason.
I am war, I am pain
I am all you've ever slain
I am tears in your eyes
I am grief, I am lies

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Re: I seem to admire your server!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 03:22:18 AM »

What?  I couldn't hear you.  Take that penis out of your mouth first.

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 03:26:11 AM »

Got owned little boy ?
Maybe try another server next time.

*MAFIA* The Cp

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 03:46:48 AM »

Got owned little boy ?
Maybe try another server next time.

Nice One, Pwn3D !  8)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 04:05:28 AM »

Hey Mathy on your signature you forgot
 "I am a cunt".  You little faggot I thought and hoped you had died.  Go and fuck yourself you little cock sucker.  We forgot all about you and your gay clan.  Now fuck off!

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 04:43:01 AM »

Oh, you disconnected my bot.

Good that it has a "Reconnect" button huh?

I am still awaiting that confirmation guys. Upgrading to 1.61b on this one ain't going to help.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 04:47:42 AM »

Here is a confirmation, go fuck your mother, she is pretty good and can teach you a couple things.  Most of us already ran through her, so we can speak from experiance.  I have already told you, noone cares about you anymore!!!!  We have forgotten all about you, so crawl back up your Dad's asshole where you belong you piece of shit.

Loaded

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 04:51:03 AM »

If any of our members were on your server and not wearing their tag, they did what ever you say they did on their own, as I am sure you all have done on our server not wearing your clan tag. Time to grow up and let it go, its a game and we ALL get owned in one way or other when playing it.

I have just as much time as you have, your so called bot isn't going to hurt our server. And just to let you know, you are opening a can of worms for no reason at all. We can have server fights until dooms day, in other words, what you do to us we will do to you twice... If you want a war, you will have one and I can assure you will not win.

So lets just kiss and make up before this get ugly.

Oh by the way... As far as I know I am the only one that can take care of any problems with the server this time of day and I have not touched the server, so again your so called bot hasn't done a thing, meaning, "it ain't working".
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 04:54:04 AM by *MAFIA* Loaded »

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 05:28:57 AM »

Hi, I got butt-hurt today because somebody owned me in a video game. I have no other recourse but to cry about it and use my Uber-1337 SCRIPT-KIDDY skills to try and mess with your server. Though... this is about all I can do seeing as that I am a fourteen year old boy who wishes someday to become a real IT professional. I realize now though that this will never happen because I will soon kill myself because of the realization that I am nothing in this world.

Oh, and I suck cock...

Glad you got all that out. Now the healing can begin.

Mathy Emiron Lerazath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 05:49:34 AM »

If any of our members were on your server and not wearing their tag, they did what ever you say they did on their own, as I am sure you all have done on our server not wearing your clan tag. Time to grow up and let it go, its a game and we ALL get owned in one way or other when playing it.

I have just as much time as you have, your so called bot isn't going to hurt our server. And just to let you know, you are opening a can of worms for no reason at all. We can have server fights until dooms day, in other words, what you do to us we will do to you twice... If you want a war, you will have one and I can assure you will not win.

So lets just kiss and make up before this get ugly.

Oh by the way... As far as I know I am the only one that can take care of any problems with the server this time of day and I have not touched the server, so again your so called bot hasn't done a thing, meaning, "it ain't working".

My bot DOES work, and there's no available patch for this exploit I am using.

Anyway, are you saying that it wasn't MAFIA members that insulted the shit out of me? If it wasn't, then who would it be? And how do you know?

By the way, keep your cool attitude. Those insulting me even more are just being a part of the problem, you're not.

*MAFIA* The Cp

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 05:59:41 AM »

My bot DOES work, and there's no available patch for this exploit I am using.

Anyway, are you saying that it wasn't MAFIA members that insulted the shit out of me? If it wasn't, then who would it be? And how do you know?

By the way, keep your cool attitude. Those insulting me even more are just being a part of the problem, you're not.

Mathy... just a question fore you : What the hack are you doing here and what is the point of this topic ?
that you got owned on our server and now you are crying here ?
come on man its just a focking game wake up.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 06:01:29 AM »

Anyway, are you saying that it wasn't MAFIA members that insulted the shit out of me?
We (I) still have no clue what it was about other than YOU coming on here CLAIMING that "Some mafia came on my server and insulted me".............. ....USUALLY they give a more deeper post as to who did what to who........... and what about those post you made on 3v0lution? So you can talk shit and we cant?

Chris ya think G4rfox would be interested in something like this for a price?

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Loaded

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 06:04:30 AM »

Mathy Emiron Lerazath... Again IF it dose work, I'll take care of it. It is no problem for me.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 06:09:41 AM »

just played in server...no problems. 

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 06:15:52 AM »

We (I) still have no clue what it was about other than YOU coming on here CLAIMING that "Some mafia came on my server and insulted me".............. ....USUALLY they give a more deeper post as to who did what to who........... and what about those post you made on 3v0lution? So you can talk shit and we cant?

Chris ya think G4rfox would be interested in something like this for a price?

Rofl, I KNOW he will be interested... Hehe. Damn Mathy, you are a disgrace. Go kill yourself.

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 30 queries.